Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46628 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by NBAjunior: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is crypto and forex enough to start planning marriage? What other investments do you have? Don’t be deceived sir, love is not enough in a marriage, a woman will always think ahead, the future of her unborn kids, the kind of environment she’ll want her kids to grow up and the rest. Women are love mathematician, you must calculate and get it right to some extent . So it means in her calculations she didn’t get you as the answer. It’s not that deep, these are some of the reasons why women shouldn’t date men in their age range, it mostly doesn’t t work out.

So what's the age gap you prefer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.