Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46629 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by jeromestarks: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you aren't the one who disvirgined her, you have nothing to lose.
Double your hustle (if you can) and move on.

The problem here is that, Op, since you didn't disvirgin her, she might have stolen your glory too. Girls used by Yahoo boys are usually so empty that the steal the glory of men they slept with.

If this is your case,you can't make it in this life Op.
You're doomed!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by YelloweWest: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Blessedpalms:
for a woman to intend getting married she is supposed to have a job. If she has a job, she will be willing to support you the man
when the two of you combine funds, to get a 2 bed room flat will not be hard...
Since when do Nigerian marry women? Nigerian men marry girls pls and girls typically do not have jobs!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by chiboycue: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this
mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?

You would have asked her to explain further after she said she can't because she is in the best position to explain to you what she means. If she insists, then you break up with her and move forward.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by AsapTeddy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nairaland and it's useless fake romance stories.

Some people go still take am serious sha.

Something you can sort out yourself is what you have decided to bring online..

Nonsense.

Your head should tell you the correct thing to do as a man.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Goodlady(f): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
viyon02:
And when you eventually marry her, she will tell you she wouldn't like to see your siblings or parents visiting right?. You must be a fool if you yield to her feeling.
Dint blame the girl
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ZINNYBANKS: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Life is hard for men grin she might still be in her parents house ..
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by InvertedHammer: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
/

It has nothing to do with the selfcon.
She likes you but she ain't feeling you the way you think.
Life is about choices. You made a choice in her but she's waiting for a better option. It is now your choice to decide what you want away from her. Isn't life simple? Box your emotions. There is no successful man out there who doesn't have a story about being rejected by a woman. Heck! Some ladies toughened it up, hung around yet it turned out worse.

/

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by dododawa1: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kid
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by frankson1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?

I can't marry a girl into one bed talk more of a self-con undecided please, she's not a bad person. Double your hustle.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Impactors27: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Leave her now and go for who can take you the way you are
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ObiciousBoss(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Leave her bro..Obi cubana started in a single room with his wife now they sleep in a mansion..get a futuristic woman to build with.

Please I'm interested in knowing Crypto and Forex trading.. please show me way Boss!

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by PAQ(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
She has set her standards, she knows what she wants so its left for you to meet up to her level or go for your level.

Atleast she let you know why, others will just leave you and jump ship..... If she isnt already, behind your back!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Ikea81: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
You av plans and you want to marry? I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by LOVEGINO(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

God just saved you from a destiny killer.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by just2endowed: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Blessedpalms:
for a woman to intend getting married she is supposed to have a job. If she has a job, she will be willing to support you the man
when the two of you combine funds, to get a 2 bed room flat will not be hard...

most naija girls dont reason this way bro

very self-centered being

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Tinymayour: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aproko .. Wetin concern you with wetin e use d crypto income do ... Nah star radler n a bowl ponmo he use chop
ZIMDRILL:

she sees no future in your crypto and forex thing

so far what have you done with the money u earned from it
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by olisaEze(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why would you even think any sensible Nigerian woman would take a marriage proposal from you serious when you haven’t even started acting responsibly yourself?? Firstly, your small change from the crypto business makes you think you’re a price catch for all women, and nothing is farther from the truth! I have previously in times past said this, that the foundation of a happy marriage is not love but understanding! Your girl understands that you can be a lot more presentable to her family if you show a little more stability. Bold of you to even assume it’s okay to ask someone who was not born into a one room tenement to consent to be married into one! Dude real life is not a Disney movie, grow up!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

When there are people raising graduates while living in a batcher,one room or two rooms.
A lot of people who are married live in batcher, one room or two rooms and here you are renting a self con and she can't start life with you.
Even if you make money don't marry her again.
She is not worth it .
Be very careful you might be dating an olosho .
Such girls could sleep with men inside motor parks and be forming for you who take them serious"Very wicked souls" .

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by HellVictorinho7: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
let her give me bj
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by okwusdaddy: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

I know this must be heartbroken.But please run for your life.It is better to remain single than to marry a fool.I am sure that girl would marry a gorilla as far as he lives in a duplex.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
IN THIS BHARI CASHLESS HARDSHIP? SHE IS WICKED,LET HER RENT A DUPLEX FOR BOTH OF YoU IF SHE LoVES YOU TRULY. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by optm(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Marry a woman that wants a partner to do life with and not someone that's seeing you as a means to an end i.e escaping responsibility for herself as an adult or wanting to live a life she cannot afford for herself through you.
If along the line her expectations are not met, you'll start seeing a bitter woman. Rather than give you support in difficult moments and help you in finding ways out of such difficulties , she'll grow resentment towards you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Ybaby: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is crypto and forex enough to start planning marriage? What other investments do you have? Don’t be deceived sir, love is not enough in a marriage, a woman will always think ahead, the future of her unborn kids, the kind of environment she’ll want her kids to grow up and the rest. Women are love mathematician, you must calculate and get it right to some extent . So it means in her calculations she didn’t get you as the answer. It’s not that deep, these are some of the reasons why women shouldn’t date men in their age range, it mostly doesn’t t work out.

Such wisdom!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Olaolex: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Move on
That's harsh
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Kyn4kyn: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
[/quote]
ABEG WETIN MANCHESTER UNITED PLAY?
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by frankson1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
folake4u:
Do you truthfully like yourself as you're staying in modern self con? undecided

Would you want your own blood sister to marry someone who stays in a self con?

Here lies your answer.

If I can't even marry into a one bedroom apartment, how many heads those the guy who wants to marry my sister into a self-con have?

Instead, if he really wants to marry her, he should plan with her and see how he can upgrade himself.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by kevwemike: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

let her go very fast because she will kill u wen u don't have to pls her anymore, run, I mean run for ur life if u don't want to die young.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by atdscentofwater: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
let her go, you keep striving.
All will end well

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Sweetvie: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
She's not ready for commitment 🤧
She ain't wrong tho'. You can't live in a self con and be thinking of marriage. Love is not enough. Marriage comes with responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by fortunechy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
She has given you an honest answer and u still go ahead to stupid question...... Mchteeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by uchman80(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Free her and have your peace
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Fhaze(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sometimes its as if some of these people commenting
Are under the influence of weed grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.