Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46627 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by saintgp(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
How old is she?
Under 25,right?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by VeryWickedGoat: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Offpoint1: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by autotrader014(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bros run

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by CaptainFM1: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
[b][/b]
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?

What it means is she can be ur gf but not your wife.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by inoki247: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
omoadeleye:
What's sad self con?

Studio apartments...
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Adakintroy: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Women rejecting you as a man is functional. Its part of our drive to strive hard. If women accept you the way you are you wil be average. We need women to reject us so we can strive hard to be accept.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by PHIPEX(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
run for your life

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by PlaysNigeria: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
Stop taking her calls, you can’t deal your promising future with that kind of girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by folake4u(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Do you truthfully like yourself as you're staying in modern self con? undecided

Would you want your own blood sister to marry someone who stays in a self con?

Here lies your answer.

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Abudu2000(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??
bro i applaud you for being able to keep her off your finances, that’s a real man right there. Ask her to support you in getting the selfcon and see her response. This issue on ground will show you who you were truely dating.

15 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by asobo1: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Forget about her asap
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Eriokanmi: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Drop her immediately. I married in a room apartment with the kitchen separated from the main room. My wife encouraged me instead of complaining sef. Today, we thank God for all He's done.

18 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ImoleNaija: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by authentic18: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Pump & move materials

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MyExpression(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Your class of person runs forex and crypto biz.

She believes that she's dating her class.

So to want marriage while in that selfcon, is below her standard.

That's her truth.
I am a man, and that's my truth too.

For my level, I can't marry while living in a selfcon

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by YelloweWest: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's her standard. I lived in a selcon and could never imagine myself and my husband living there.

Go for your own standard pls.

P.s. she's a fool for dating you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

The least you need now is to be thinking about girls, get everything ready and make sure you gather enough money and your plans executed

There are millions of women who are very good for marriage..e no dey finish

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by bonnyhope: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
You don't have work yet that's why

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Na see finish cause am!
If I were you, I let go in poverty & peace Today, but tomorrow I come wealthy.
The STRENGTH FOR TODAY, BRIGHT HOPE FOR TOMORROW
LET ALL BLESSING BE MINE, ALL MINE
With TEN THOUSAND, MILLION, BILLION BESIDE kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Move on. You will get someone else who who will accept you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by nedekid: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by samefiok(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Solocoin:

You wish to marry her but she's not wishing to marry you. Not because of the house you live but because she doesn't want to marry you and she's using that as a cover up. How about people living in face me I face you. How about those living in batcher people still marry them. Since she can't marry you then there's no need for you to continue with her.

Gbam!,and that's the truth

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by blacksam01: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
allot of ppl in relationship doeant know that theiir paat ers wont marry them

omoh e schock me wen my 3yr old relationship gf refuse to take the next step of marriage with me...reason is cuz i dont do white collar job...omo! i schock

all the love, togetherness, sacrifices for each other , understanding focus and plans together doesnt matter to her...just the class of job is the most important thing to her...

painfully, but reluctantly, i faded aay from her life and we all went our ways...

guyz once a while..ask ur gf of sh can go the lenght with u...its important......

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by kelvinovie25(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you mean bedsitter when you wrote self contain, talking about marriage in such condition is unwise.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by nedekid: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
folake4u:
Do you truthfully like yourself as you're staying in modern self con? undecided

Would you want your own blood sister to marry someone who stays in a self con?

Here lies your answer.
Abi oh

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by AsapTeddy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
JovialJune:

You will sit down in your 2 by 2 and type the figment of your imagination, where is the correlation between the bolded and this thread?

What is there if op yield to her feelings? People like you always think expressing ones heart desire is a bad thing, what is wrong in upgrading from selfcon? All these poverty mentality people sef, if Op doesn't like what she said, he should break up with her and move on, very simple.

Poverty mentality calling another person poverty mentality

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Charlieabc(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
She's a good woman, Hussle hard and build a duplex so she can Marry you grin
😂. Abi na
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Antoeni(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
She That Was Given Birth to At Their Family House, Foolish Girl

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by DonClericuzo: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Just Move on from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.