Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46778 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by LadyExcellency: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2023
JovialJune:

You will sit down in your 2 by 2 and type the figment of your imagination, where is the correlation between the bolded and this thread?

What is there if op yield to her feelings? People like you always think expressing ones heart desire is a bad thing, what is wrong in upgrading from selfcon? All these poverty mentality people sef, if Op doesn't like what she said, he should break up with her and move on, very simple.

The question is what is she bringing to the table to balance the marriage?

Is she trying to make the marriage her retirement and pension funds?

He got a room apartment and what is she adding to the accommodation?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by DAVE5(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?

Jejely move on if not when you eventually marry her, your marriage would be a living hell, talking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by olaeffect(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Solocoin:

You wish to marry her but she's not wishing to marry you. Not because of the house you live but because she doesn't want to marry you and she's using that as a cover up. How about people living in face me I face you. How about those living in batcher people still marry them. Since she can't marry you then there's no need for you to continue with her.

You are making a point.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by afbstrategies: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
Use your tongue to count your teeth. The clues are right there by your side..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by chukwuibuipob: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2023
sad Free her b4 you run into debt/back to sqaure 1.Is her father living in duplex/mansion?Let her go

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by olaeffect(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:

The question is what is she bringing to the table to balance the marriage?

Is she trying to make the marriage her retirement and pension funds?

He got a room apartment and what is she adding to the accommodation?

Peace of mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Clinghton: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2023
She ain't ready to marry or not in love with you.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Dazave(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Please leave that girl immediately..she is not yet ready for marriage.a lady who is ready will plan with you on how you should get better.
My elder sis got married to her husband while living in self contain. before she got married she never wash her clothes with her hands while at home cos two washing machine dey house.but when she goes visiting her man, she wash with her bare hands and her hands will become red and scaly.but she saw future in the man and they re living happily..today her husband is building his third house...please marry a girl wey get SENSE

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Toks2008(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2023
But she can fvk you in self contain. Confused gender.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Elonmuzk(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Your girlfriend is smarter than you!
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Spanki(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

That is not your wife. Run!!!!!
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Papichulostunne(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is crypto and forex enough to start planning marriage? What other investments do you have? Don’t be deceived sir, love is not enough in a marriage, a woman will always think ahead, the future of her unborn kids, the kind of environment she’ll want her kids to grow up and the rest. Women are love mathematician, you must calculate and get it right to some extent . So it means in her calculations she didn’t get you as the answer. It’s not that deep, these are some of the reasons why women shouldn’t date men in their age range, it mostly doesn’t t work out.
Na me giyu your 100th like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Larryndelaw: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2023
You see what I'm talking about. This is one of the Obidient Blaming Tinubu for their failures. Trading in crypto. Is rhat a career? Learn a tradie, wiring,Tailoring. Tiles installation etc. Then you can talk about marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2023
She is not yet ready for the marriage
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Gidigrav(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2023
She belongs to the street bro don't let that way you done she can go no go fall for pressure be wise
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by flexyrule(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??
Gen Z.
Worth 30m my foot.

Save these lies for your peers abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Bfly: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Go out and find the one that can marry you anyway you decide to have your abode. If you got a duplex today she will definitely cheat on you with the man that has a mansion.

Besides, selfcon is not enough for you to start planning marriage. Step it up but not because of a woman that gives you options

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ozo13(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

my guy just simply ask her wat are her concerns.from there, you will know the next line of action.Dont assume for her.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by flexyrule(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Bros, if you're worth over 30m then you should love to a mini flat. I didn't say you should move because of her but on a norm you should live in a mini flat.
That nigga isn't worth even 5m.

This is just another nairaland bed time story.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by faceLAGOS: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Op,

Are you igbo or Yorùbá?

Is your girlfriend igbo or Yorùbá?

Furnish me with answers to these questions & I will know how to proceed with my advice.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by vickydevoka(m): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

It all depends on the quality on the self con. I fon see selfcon for Abuja 700k.
My brother got married when he was in a self-contained. But u have to move to a bigger place as soon as I marry. Hope she self get money. If not , leave her Asap

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by flexyrule(m): 12:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Beolly:

Ignorant man lack of knowledge has finished your type. That's how most of you die as a poor man. Educated illiterates who will never believe there's something called freelancing.
Freelancing kill you there.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by vickydevoka(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is crypto and forex enough to start planning marriage? What other investments do you have? Don’t be deceived sir, love is not enough in a marriage, a woman will always think ahead, the future of her unborn kids, the kind of environment she’ll want her kids to grow up and the rest. Women are love mathematician, you must calculate and get it right to some extent . So it means in her calculations she didn’t get you as the answer. It’s not that deep, these are some of the reasons why women shouldn’t date men in their age range, it mostly doesn’t t work out.
Buh that same woman will be 30 and be going to Shiloh for husband. When she's getting to 35 , she will say any one
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by lekonso: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What shit is this one talking?
Crypto/forex trading is a big biz, if the guy knows how to do it profitably.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by oyeb15: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Why are you even thinking of marriage during this economy jingger your swagger period.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by DrAkpamudehe: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Beolly:

Ignorant man lack of knowledge has finished your type. That's how most of you die as a poor man. Educated illiterates who will never believe there's something called freelancing.

I am wealthier than your next 5 generations put together. If you see me on the road, U will need a pass from my security to even get a handshake. I don't blame u, nairaland is a leveller where VIPs and urchins dine together. Enjoy your freedom

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Tzar(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2023
She is such a honest gold digger! Wow!
Marry her! Infact, buy the biggest diamond ring ALL your savings can buy to propose to her.
Since you are so f00lish, you cannot read the proverbial handwriting on the wall.
Men like you deserve such women in their lives. You need to be taught valuable lessons.
And for your girlfriend, by the time life finish dealing with her, she will remember SIMPS like you & regret her shortsighted decisions. Who knows, maybe I am wrong and the smart girl already sees the W1MP in you. She just used the excuse to avoid a lifelong battle with a sheman.

scholarshipbaze:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by McGeorge1(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2023
If you check very well, she is living in a face me I face you.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by tunapawizzy: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Oga go work jor.....faworaja oshi....I trade crypto I trade forex geng.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Berankis: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Even though what you have said is absolutely right, they (women) a lot of times don't get it right as well.
I remember a time I wanted to date my colleague at work for marriage targets but she gave me conditions. The woman I finally married at the same time didn't care and today, I can say we have been blessed. Even though we still pray and work for more grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Papilagreen: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Chairman I disagree with u and I am ready to defend my statement anyway anytime..

ModCaller:
Tell her that any girl who can't marry you as you are now is not worth your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.