Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (46626 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Jsucre(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Wahala...

So you sef wan marry for Self Contain....

You wan marry inside Studio apartments if kids show how do you plan to arrange things....
I married inside selfcon here in Abuja. From there I moved to my beautiful house.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by folake4u(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
frankson1:

If I can't even marry into a one bedroom apartment, how many heads those the guy who wants to marry my sister into a self-con have?

Instead, if he really wants to marry her, he should plan with her and see how he can upgrade himself.

No reasonable man (who loves and care for his blood) would allow his own sister to go into trenches.

If he really wants to marry her, just like you said, he should upgrade himself.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Jsucre(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you like no move on like Eluuupes
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by HAROLDWILSON: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Go and rent a duplex my friend!
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ROK123: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
She's just thinking about tomorrow, nothing bad, you guys should put head together and make it work,

everything must not be taken in a negative way, she knows you can do better, afterall she didn't mention that she does not love you any more..nah question she answer undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ppogba: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
For people saying the guy should dump her and move on, what gives you the impression that the girl cannot meet a better, more comfortable guy?

Una just hear one side they judge.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Isabi4lov: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Communication is lacking in you guys relationship.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ROK123: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
meum:
The question should have been will you marry me? Simple. Why did you add self con to the question? You gave her options and she made her choice.

Now ask her to borrow you money to rent her dream apartment.

You said it all!!
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MrSmithy: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bro!She's not your wife as long as she can't hustle with you from bottom to top please dont be decieved its not about doubling ur hustle but about she accepting you the way u are and also encouraging and helping you to achieve ur future goals. Staying in a one room or self-contain apartment isn't an issue for any lady who truly loves and cherish u. The truth remains that alot of Nigerians see Crypto and Forex or should i say any online stuff as side hustles not knowing that online jobs pays well compared to our physical onsite jobs here in Nigeria cox it comes in foreign currencies and only when you have good knowledge about them or have a good mentor then ull understand that crypto and forex pays massively anyways only few people have the idea of what am talking about. So please just make ur stand [color=#006600][/color]clear to her and move on with ur life definitely someone better is around the corner waiting to accept and appreciate ur self-contain apartment

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Achor1111(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
You are a struggling brother, she don't want to bet that risk.
Your future is not yet clear to her!
1) If you are a successful trader in Forex n crypto you can afford any rent even to buy house of your own.
2) Is like your trading is eating more of your work income.
Double your hustle.
God will see you through!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by phemmyfour: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:
I work and trade crypto and forex, my girlfriend knows how much i earn, but because i have plans, i still live in a modern selfcon in an estate.

So tonight i asked my girlfriend whom i wish to marry, if she would be willing to marry me as i stay in this selfcon, even if i don't have money to rent 1bed room.

She said she can't, please what does this mean? Possibly not my class? Possibly might leave when things go bad?
She's materialistic
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Abagworo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Then look for someone who can marry you as you are or wait till you get a bigger apartment before marrying your heartthrob.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by NaijaCover(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Bigfish121(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is hypergamy in display.
Discharge the young lady.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Truthshscrazy: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Studio apartment not bad. I have seen husband wife and children inside one room face me l face you. grin
Studio apartment not bad.if thats all you can afford. Even if ur profession is hawking gala. There is wife out there for you who doesnt mind.(purewater seller maybe😜).
Studio apartment not bad. But You are gambler.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by emekalovepets: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
All these people with low Brian syndrome go ask all this newly marry men.na their.women dey feed Dem dey pay their children school fess a lady of 25 years won't.reject any one that came to marry her
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Namdosky(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Run fast as you can...guy she no like you move on...them go bring flimsy excuse me
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by ObiDatti85(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
But she dey come muke inside the sefcon

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MrSmithy: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
ppogba:
For people saying the guy should dump her and move on, what gives you the impression that the girl cannot meet a better, more comfortable guy?

Una just hear one side they judge.

No one is praying bad for her since she needs a better man and its that easy to find then let her kuku carry her problem and go to avoid putting OP into huge financial debt since she can't cope with his current situation. Its not by force to stay with someone who lives in a self-contain apartment since she can't help grow OP's current state then what's the point of wasting time with her since she has made her stands to him already. Somebody's son will not come and die cox he wants to impress a lady who is not willing to help him do better in life . We pray she finds a better man for herself nothing more nothing less let peace reign

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by RZArecta(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

enjoy the blast till you meet your wife
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by foleskay(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Ubanz: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Then park into a 4bedroom duplex or allow her go look for her size.
Nonsense.
But mark my words,if u work harder to elevate your status, she will crawl back into ur space someday.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Jolite(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Cut your clothe according to the material available, don't full yourself for any Nigerian girl for any nonsense love and nowadays social media marriage. use your head.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by BigYash: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
viyon02:
And when you eventually marry her, she will tell you she wouldn't like to see your siblings or parents visiting right?. You must be a fool if you yield to her feeling.
A big fool he is for wanting to marry that kind of girl.. Ask am where d girl dey live now,you go see say na I face you,you slap me.. But she dey come give one mumu target unto say he wan comot her for shame.. Smh for op.. You never mature to marry sef,aside the money factor..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by MartinsD12(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Probably because you don't have a stable work yet , trading on crypto or forex is actually no work but more like a gamble try and luck so try and get something meaningful to do , I didn't say you should stop crypto or forex trading just have a physical work or business
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Bleeel002: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
My brother, she is not your wife. Run o
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by feed70: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Oga e de hard oh but best advice na to run oh .. this kind of girl no ready to hustle with u wen e red… na sign them de give u so.. apply wisdom
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by purples25(f): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Someone is helping you think about your future, and you are angry. cheesy

After you put yourselves into a life of poverty plus your kids all in the name of proving that she loves you, you'll start blaming her for making your life hard.

When you start struggling to feed mama and pikin in one sweaty self con, you will turn on her and start blaming her.

Meanwhile it is you that refused to hear that y'all should move out of self con and you should achieve more before marrying.
Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Tinubuwillnotru: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
scholarshipbaze:

Lol, m worth over 30m in cash and assets, still skeptical about staying in the country or leaving thats why am still in a selfcon... She doesn't know

But i wana marry befor either leaving or settling, and am wondering if you can't now, where is the love??
u dey lie.. guy

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With by Meedon: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mindlog:
Fact is the that, getting married now shouldn't be your focus.

Imagine getting married where you presently are, she gets pregnant and start having children.... Nigeria already has over 133 million people living in poverty, 99.5% of Nigerians who have bank account, have less than N500k in it.

Nigerians are fond of "nobody knows tomorrow" in regards to such situations, giving examples of people who married while financially struggling and later became financially comfortable, the question is....are they even up to 5% that make it out of that bracket? What happens to the remaining 95% and more, still in the trenches as they continue to have children and regenerating poverty?

Thank you sir. I think they need to ban marriage in Nigeria for now, especially for poor people. Bringing innocent kids to this world to suffer is not good na. Look at what Nigeria has turned to today and someone is there giving birth to 5 - 8 kids without any means to feed them.

Nigerians make una get sense ooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.