Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed (3844 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by nwabenkezie: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by manchyme: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
when does sleeping with a student become a crime? Abeg

4 Likes

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by spencekat(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
manchyme:
It is .People left under your care and you are busy having sex with them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by Holybaddo: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
spencekat:
It is .People left under your care and you are busy having sex with them.
If she is of age you can marry your student

1 Like

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by woginid967: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Younger pusseees are the tightest and neatest, it can take weeks of thorough daily penetration to widen them.

So if she's above 18, and its consensual pls dig em and keep em cumming grin

3 Likes

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
manchyme:
Guilty conscience is dealing with you already

1 Like

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by Adeeda: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Where is our call up, and how to navigate post camp for all NYSC 2022

Join the telegram NYSC supergroup is as we wait and get updated on happening with CALL UP, LOGISTICS, PPA, REPOSTING and REDEPLOYMENT

why telegram? Because it can accommodate alot. Making it ease to bring information at your Fingertips with this it can save u of a lot of resources remember info is power. Join the platform and share with ur classmates. Let us discuss everything about NYSC 2020. On Telegram using this link https:///nyscmembers
And group
https:///nyscgroup

Or by searching NYSCGroup on Telegram

Massive value await your click

Together we are better informed.

Re: A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed by Omoawoke: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Lmao.🤣😂

That ending part got me

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go / I Love Him Because He Cooks Well / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.