Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (97279 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Zincfingers: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Allardyce:
Why can't you break yourself free from slavery? Everything to you is Igbo, even the air you breathe. Shows how foolish you can be.
Emeka
Stop denying your osu ancestry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by gloryman91: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Praying God's guidance for your family and mine too Asiwaju we are born special.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
One day seyi will lord over lagosians and worship by Yoruba people ..like his father..

That’s good.

Why are you crying profusely?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by abidem4real: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Stolen certificate that'll be soon return back to Obi the rightful owner tongue
You had better wake up from your slumber oga

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Confirmedzombie: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.

God blessed Tinubu with a good son. Pray God blesses you with a good son.

Both father and son are doing very well in life, you are here ranting and wailing.

I tap from Tinubu grace

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Vatod(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
One day seyi will lord over lagosians and worship by Yoruba people ..like his father..

That’s good.

Can you just give us an example?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
God please bless me with a son like seyiπŸ™

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success

He became a billionaire through his Dad empires. Ordinarily you don't expect him not to support his dad.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Lacash: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439978/tinubu-presents-certificate-return-son-seyi-photo/
Son of an Hero issa Hero too…God bless Sheyi Tinubu. Looking forward to working with u very soonπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by BJanta: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigeria's first son from Nigeria's first family.GOD bless you, Seyi Omoluabi, amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Gentew(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s good.

We are still better off with them... At least they didn't allow Ipob, unknown gunmen, kidnappers, Bandits, Boko Haram etc to thrive in Lagos. I believe you agree with me and that's why most you Igbos ran to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by chipet67(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Certificate of Return that will be returned

I laugh in bala Blu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Una no dey tire for all these mumu talks?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Balablue
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by scienceman007: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Check out this free app β€” It Pays to Walk 🚢 https://sweatco.in/app/sf/oluwaseunadegbesote
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by dododawa1: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=ALCOHOLKILLS post=121462447]I can see a minister

Nigeria is gone

God abeg make I secure my visa this year I beg you oooooo πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’”[/quotes] your wish shall come to pass, Amin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by VTJN(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
millionaireman:

Why wouldn't a son stick with his father's ambition?

The greatest mugus of Nigeria's SW region are those who voted for Tinubu but never understood that if Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria, they will have Hashim Shettima as the effective president, with Tinubu suffering from dementia sleeping all through in Aso Rock.
Lol

You will wail for good 8 years under Tinubu government πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Well deserved victory

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
highchief1:
throw ur mumu Bible for bush make we see road

Throw your mumu self and generations for bush may we see front
Idiottt!!!!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by abidem4real: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I understand the joy of a father sharing something worthwhile with his son.

However sharing or presenting a stolen property is a shame and disgrace
All politicians are thieves. This is just a case of the stronger thief getting ahead of the weaker one.
Whichever way, we must have a president among the three prominent kleptomaniac politicians gunning for the presidency and Jagaban had been chosen by Nigeria's destiny.
All we need do now is to hope for a better, progressive and prosperous Nigeria under Tinubu. Thinking that the mandate will eventually be given to one's other preferred candidate is going to be a pipe dream.

Be Batified And Be Peaceful!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by babaalagbo11(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
This guy really worked hard for his papa too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by fredoooooo: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi omo ni e
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by georgeakins: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
millionaireman:

The same way you believe that a country could be created to remain indivisible. Why must a most qualified presidential candidate like Peter Obi not win Tinubu or Atiku if you are not cursed in Nigeria to depend on the proceeds from oil and gas in the east of the Niger river for your miserable lifestyle in Nigeria, but produce inept presidents to lead Nigeria?

Aside old age, Obi is not half as intelligent as Tinubu.

Obi that cannot articulate himself well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by stuffs2002: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
ecolime:
Nigerians, behold the new cabal:

1. Seyi
2. El-Rufai
3. Yeye Bello
4. Ganduje
5. Oshiomole
6. MC Oluomo

Una never see anything.

Edited:

For those asking why I didn't put Remi Tinubu's name in the list. Well, she is the 'De facto President'. Na she be go be real Head of government.

Turai Yaradua, Stella Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan na learners where she dey.

The list is OK as long as there is no IGBO name there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by stuffs2002: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

IPOB don't have sense

Giringori the 3rd class graduate came a distant 3rd is asking to be declared a winner.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

The same way Nnamdi Kanu told you people America will send you weapons to fight the zoo. Dey play, just dey play πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by famology(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by spencekat(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
God please bless me with a son like seyiπŸ™

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success
If Seyi no stay with am who go stay?
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by striker07(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I understand the joy of a father sharing something worthwhile with his son.

However sharing or presenting a stolen property is a shame and disgrace
you obidients are most times delusional.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by shegra58: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.
na lie he won't pay for anything

He's made and made for life you're the one who should not play with your life by jumping all over nairaland splitting rubbish
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by stuffs2002: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
candidbabe:
Stolen certificate
My Bible says,
There shall be no peace for the wicked

IPOB CANNIBALS everywhere.

What does the Bible say about false claim
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Oskiki: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu presents his certificate of return to seyi to send it to Obi!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by hopexter(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s good.

That’s not something you should be concerned about at this perilous time. Keep gathering the evidence of rigging that you’re taking to court, don’t get distracted cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.