Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (97284 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by livinbygrace: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi Gbamgba,eyin Omo-Ajokuta mamomi,eti daran bayi..Seyi his coming for you people ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Loving family man,

Seyi must be lucky having such a man of
Great courage

BAT 4 life.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by imagrg(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Return that Certificate please.

It's a Certificate of Return
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by israelmao(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Certificate that will become invalid and render useless soonest
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by goryorhal(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
I believe other contestants had grown up children? I can't find any before, during and after the election

It depends on the type of personalities they are … some might not probably want their kids involved

Moreso who knows maybe BAT dey groom Seyi down

Woo na them sabi jare
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by abysirius(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
A lion can never begat a calf, ko possible. Seyi na pikin..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by spagettiluv: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wow. Olumide Oworu of The Johnson's is the LP candidate HOA standing against Desmond idiot of APC?

Good one.. [/s]LP from top to bottom..[s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
God please bless me with a son like seyiπŸ™

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success

Which God?
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Drealman20: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
candidbabe:
Stolen certificate
My Bible says,
There shall be no peace for the wicked

Fortunately and unfortunately, igbos are the most wicked tribes in southern Nigeria and there shall be no peace for them..... They ate too bitter, and divisive. Peace will not locate any igbΓ³ dt wants this nation to fall..

Only the good igbos will prosper..

Don't Worry, Tinubu will make Peter obi the minister for FCT

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I can see a minister

Nigeria is gone

God abeg make I secure my visa this year I beg you oooooo πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’”

Hurry up and leave the country we don't need your type here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by tammie24: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Certificate of Return that will be returned

I laugh in bala Blu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
To Obi I guess 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Let's all laugh together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by VTJN(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Which God?
I want God to bless me with a smart son like SeyiπŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by hemweb: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by millionaireman: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
A certificate obtained through fraudulent election. INEC prescribed transmission of results through the BIVAS to INEC iREV immediately after voting closes.
But after voting closed, INEC waited as it deliberately shut its iREV from receiving vote results directly and in real time.
Last, INEC adopted the old method of manual collation of votes, after the vote results had been adjusted to favour APC. Huge fraud.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Luckysbab: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Certificate of Return that will be returned

I laugh in bala Blu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

No be only Intel.

But why are Easterners this dumb?!

I really don't get it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by hollywater: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Awaiting Lagos governor 2031 if you allow this allocated pull to stand, that's how you are going to counting going.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.

Everyone will pay.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
I love that dude, love the way seyi and Remi supported Tinubu during primary and general election.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
SavageResponse:

Hurry up and leave the country we don't need your type here

You all are doomed if this election stands
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dear foolish moderator,

Deleting my comments won't stop me from airing my views...

You know yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by bigdammyj: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations once again.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by millionaireman: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
If APC was woefully denied votes by voters during the last presidential election, INEC would have doctored the election results to favour Atiku of PDP. The urge in Buhari cabal to obtain a Muslim as successor to President Buhari, was central to the cabal last election.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Djele: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oga u are born against
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I can see a minister

Nigeria is gone

God abeg make I secure my visa this year I beg you oooooo πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’”

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Basicend: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
IMASTEX:
I present you one of the cabals in his government, others include Remi, Hell-oh-fire, Oshiomhole, etc. They will collectively mess up the system like bubu cabals did. This is always the outcome of those who will be heavily relying on others to decipher.

With a father that cant read what is in a paper just like Bubu. . They would just be tosing him around and making Nigeria a playing toy in their hands. . See dollars entering abt N800 now. .

See, I dont pity Nigerians anymore. . Let them carry their load.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by muykem: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
What a wonderful Father to Child relationship.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Rasnos:
He Seyi won the election, behind the Vail.
Fear quiet people
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/KeUnr8fKLKceptyV7
I dey tell you.do you know how many politicians and non politicians, bureaucrats and mamas Seyi prostrated for Under the Sun and in the rain.omo Ni Seyi Yen joor.he really tried

As for those wailing obidients,where was obis children when Seyi was working tirelessly? He tucked them in the comfort of the abroad and he carry didrin join body.after BAT don train Seyi finish and he has shown to be the true son of his father who understands leadership and politics,body come dey pepper una.what is the essence of leadership without reproducing yourself in your children and others? wink

You think politics is peaches and cream? wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

No be only Intel.

But why are Easterners this dumb?!

I really don't get it.

That was how one Walter Ofonagoro was telling them that Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna and the interiors of Core North has fallen during the Nigeria Civil War while they never even reach the outskirts of Benue.

Their parents believed it, so why are you surprised their offsprings are believing stuff now?

You believe you can win a Nigerian Election without handshakes across the River Niger and River Benue?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by sylve11: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's a bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.

When I see comments like this one it makes me laugh. cheesy

They rigged too for Obi in the east.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by djseanjohn77: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Why are you crying about it? grin

Your State would progress if they have Tinubu, see how backward as your saints have led it so far grin grin grin grin
The real Lagosians aren't complaining - Besides, Lagos remains London for your people leaving your states for the first time grin grin grin Argue with Nollywood grin grin grin Aki and pawpaw

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.