Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (97283 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by menstrualpad: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.
Says a drug dealer
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by porthouse7(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Newgreenn:
Election he didn't win legitimately.. lass lass he will return this certificate... See how everywhere just dey for the country sef
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design
zombies consolation word
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Danchibez: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
What a balaburous certificate grabbed with a balaburic tension
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by jessylaurel(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Why are you crying about it? grin

When the time comes hope your tears feed you. Useless yoruba.muslim grin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Parachoko: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
jessylaurel:

When the time comes hope your tears feed you. Useless yoruba.muslim grin

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by zomby(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
The selfish flatheadss (ungrateful pigs) struggle to explain the content of this letter…They can take the letter to the bank

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by PND01: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by PND01: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad
you re not a Christian. U HV never spoken anything good in this platform about the Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Microwhy: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.
To hell with your type who are yet to move on...
Bigot tribalist.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Microwhy: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
PND01:
you re not a Christian. U HV never spoken anything good in this platform about the Christians.
Because he's not a bigot..
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by christistruth01: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
One day seyi will lord over lagosians and worship by Yoruba people ..like his father..

That’s good.

I hear the speaker of Abia House of Assembly is Orji Kalu's son
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by zomby(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
God please bless me with a son like seyi🙏

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success

You are on point!
This is the first time I have witnessed a politician son in Nigeria campaigning for his father like no man's business. May God bless both father and son; they've done a fantastic job making the shameless igbos look like a bunch of confused foolss.

I'm 100% sure that the flatheadss can't relate to this incredible duo; they mostly don't have respect for their elders, and will sell their parents at any time/ any day... for less than 20k

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Sukkyy2010: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:
shhhh stop ranting like Agbero I beg! No be only thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by greenmouse(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
beautiful nonsense
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by millionaireman: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
jagorinho:

A sleeping Tinubu is far better than an active mediocre Obi, there is lack of credible people in Alaigbo, that is why a mediocre like obi is seen as saviour. Where are the likes of Sullivan Chime who is 100 times better than Obi? Obi is a mediocre and a mediocre he shall remain.

Hear yourself: a sleeping man will be far better than a mediocre awake.
See why Tinubu supporters are senseless.

Suffer-head must have been written all over your face.

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success
I didn't see other politicians pikin ... Na still this man... Real patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Certificate of Return that will be returned

I laugh in bala Blu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
Wake up ... Even mumu psquare don calm down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
Na those mumu following Obi open our yansh ... See Christians don turn laughing stock

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Asgard13: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Good to see you’ve been humbled. I remember when you used to post on every single thread that “Tinubu must contest”. Well, he won the APC primary and won the general election. He’s now president-elect. So, what else do you want from Tinubu again? Do you want to date him to collect your wife? 🤣🤣🤣

Lots of federal contract .. know definitely will get one .. and payment for existing contracts paid.

Hopefully Insha Allah 2 or more of his ministers will be my associates ..

I no lose at all..

Only that it would have made more sense under an Atiku govenment or southeast .. for equity and fairness.

Now that he has won.. I’ve congratulated him .. while my party is in court ..

Whichever way .. is still a win for Nigeria and democracy.

Except his kinsmen successfully turn him to a tribal inclined president .
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
I bet it that his son didn't vote talkless of having PVC but this boy look like a test tube sorrogate child that the gene of bat does not begot an eagle
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by TOYNEX(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The impunity going on in this country now eh angry
It's pathetic to say the least
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by AMI3(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:

Which God? Please don't bring God into this matter. Though I may not know the one u are referring to. If it is the Almighty God that I am serving don't just go there.

Every sane child should always advice his or her parents to do the right thing.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
The son of a great man is a great man
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi tongue

You're also flattered by the answer🤣

No be only Obi, na Okuko🤣
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by FarahAideed: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi is the actual president
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
of course grin

In your dreams grin

Accept your fate now or die trying grin

We'll live see to how he'll be relegated to background just watch out.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by PeggySandas(f): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin
chucks185:
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin
israelmao:

We'll live see to how he'll be relegated to background just watch out.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Constanttruth(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
I pray for a kind of son like Seyi Tinubu he is a son to be proud of, he stood by his father all through. God bless you son that is what is expected of a true son "Oo kii se omo ale".
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Taiggarr: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
chucks185:

See as you don begin get symptoms of heart attack ohh..

Make we arrange wheelchair for you
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Taiggarr: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I can see a minister

Nigeria is gone

God abeg make I secure my visa this year I beg you oooooo 😭🙏💔

Nigeria cannot be gone like your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by raskymonojendor: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nice one. The guy really campaigned for his dad while others had their kids tucked away in Dubai and London.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.