Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life (4751 Views)

Collection of Response in Support of Men To "Why I may not Marry a Nigerian Man" / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by kelspinall(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

Small thing dey pain you. Shame on you.
mumu I don't feel pains...na ya stupidity dey marvel me..puxi ass
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Prettygirl200(f): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
So there is this girl (about 23) that I have been seeing in my neighborhood here in Abia.
I stopped her one day and asked for her phone number. She gave me and I called the next day.
She thought I have a job for her (she's into catering). I told her I called just to check up on her. She said thank you and that day went by.

Today I saw her and told her that I want to be her friend
Me: I really like you and I wish to be your friend. I mean, I want to be more than a friend.

Her: (*looks down and feeling shy) I see you as someone I respect alot and I have placed you on a high ground. If I say yes, I will have to bring you down from the high place I have placed you and I don't want to do that because I respect you a lot.

Me: I am happy you respect me but I don't want you to place me so high, I am just flesh and blood.

Babe smiled and said she can't go into relationship with me because of the respect she has for me. She said "you're a big man o"

Hmmmmm. This one shock me.
What do you think I should do?
Why would a mature girl say such a thing?
Do I still Stand a chance of dating her?
(I don't know if she's a virgin or not - I neva enter the place). Just air your thoughts first, we will talk about her virginity status later.

nlfpmod come and advice your Paddy na.
She doesn't like you, go and rest. Probably you are ugly and broke who would want to date someone like you? If I were her I would have spitted on your face for disgracing yourself.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
She doesn't like you, go and rest. Probably you are ugly and broke who would want to date someone like you? If I were her I would have spitted on your face for disgracing yourself.
Why do you hate me so much?🤣.
What have I ever done to you? Ehhh?
Abi na because I say the truth about how cursed and useless girls who didn't marry the men who disvirgined them are (except for frustrating sex of course)?
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Prettygirl200(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

Why do you hate me so much?🤣.
What have I ever done to you? Ehhh?
Abi na because I say the truth about how cursed and useless girls who didn't marry the men who disvirgined them are (except for frustrating sex of course)?
You are not even worth hating on. When u call ladies names, I laugh within myself bc you have a mother, sisters and u will have female children. Shey u said u are 30 years? Of which I know u are more than that but no matter how u decieve yourself with men are fine wine bullshit talk, u will still get married and your type are the ones that produces only female children till dey die we will see how much of a good father that knows how to preserve his daughters are.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Jimbadly: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:
getat

Illiterate monkey.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You are not even worth hating on. When u call ladies names, I laugh within myself bc you have a mother, sisters and u will have female children. Shey u said u are 30 years? Of which I know u are more than that but no matter how u decieve yourself with men are fine wine bullshit talk, u will still get married and your type are the ones that produces only female children till dey die we will see how much of a good father that knows how to preserve his daughters are.
Once any of my daughters get fvcked before marriage, I will not collect bride price on her. I will not demand anything from the husband. I will not permit her to change her name to her husband's name. And I will not take go for the naming ceremony of the children the bore.

This i will keep telling them before the reach age 5 and will only stop after they're married.

If your parents have done the same thing, you and your sisters would have closed your legs when you were younger. Now, any man that marry you is just taking leftover curse.
Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again / Music You Play When Making Love / Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.