Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (68159 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by imam07: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria is here.
It is unstoppable.
It is unquenchable.
It is unriggable.
The new Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.

When we say tinubu will not be President of Nigeria, urchins think it is about insulting facts on ground.

Tinubu has more chance of ending up in jail than nearing presidency.

Tinubu should do the needful by himself now.
The pain, shame and disgrace waiting for him will be too much to bare.

PODATTI will be sworn in as the president of Nigeria

You go just die young with all these irrelevant things u put for head.
First u dey talk tinubu will not win. Now he won and what u are saying is he will not be president. Wait till swearing in and go and scatter d place. Young and old Obidients behaving like kids just because of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Kyase(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Bro create a thread on that . I am unable to create new thread. Seun must look into this

Seunmsg afamed yarimo quotasystem

15 years ban for anyone that will create a thread on this😃
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Axis313(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Ismahill:
Lie lie....I check all the irev results my self....all the results wey dm yeye obedient dy post na rubbish...
And to think of the speed the moderator take move it to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by ProphetM0hammad: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:

Quora was equally built for Java phones but look at what they did to it now

That aside, the integrity of this site has dropped drastically

It's purely for profit
Anything that will bring traffic is welcomed

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Mfetenang: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
So these IPOB pigs ate still crying about their defeat?
Did IPOB really believe that an IPOB man will rule Nigeria?
What a bunch of delusional fools.
It will never happen folks, not in this Nigeria.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Gavranicd: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
List states obi won.... Foolish

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by helinues: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:

15 years ban for anyone that will create a thread on this😃

I guess thread creation is now limited, will wait till when I am able to.

Ain't afraid of NL banning. I no Sha die after the 7 months banning

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Elidrisy20: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Delusion
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by DICO111(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Another brain dead entity parading the internet space

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by millionaireman: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Urchins won't like this grin
I am sure they are already shaking like their master grin

FTC!!!!!!!!!!
FCT. The Supreme Court had declared in 2008 that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in FCT before declared winner; as written in the Constitution.
Did Prof Mammood not see the Supreme Court declaration before he rushed to declare Bola Tinubu as president-elect?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Devil1Messenger: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389
I'm already working on it myself
Obi won Edo with over 500k votes but INEC declared 300k plus.
INEC chairman must go to jail for this

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by franchasofficia: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Bla bla bla bla without single meaning.

The wicked runneth when nobody pursues it cheesy

You can only run run run pass Terry G when you run mad grin

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Kyase(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

We dey your back brother
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Kyase(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's purely for profit
Anything that will bring traffic is welcomed

He should enjoy his profit
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Seun should be getting ready for this forum to be shut down. All you enablers of fake news will be put under control from June this year
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by imam07: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
DriverX:
I hope there's enough pampers in the jail where the brown teeth iragbiji placeholder criminal will spend the rest of his life
do u dont know if your own issue will be worse than d person u are shaming
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Tareq1105: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389

These Obi and obidients are gradually and steadily progressing in error to anarchy. I hope they would not lead us to crisis which I know they would not be able to handle.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by franchasofficia: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Supporters of evil and criminality forming patriots, wicked souls, where is thy conscience son of man cry
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by whiskystan: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Dull people. Stop making noise go to court and prove your matter…
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
The man Peter G. OBI must be aware of the plans ahead of 25th Feb 2023, the plans to Rig the election and make him come 3rd. However, you should be aware that this plan would only work to his advantage. The Man Mr Ahmed T.B would be destroying himself by himself, there would be an arrest on the swearing in date after he must have won by Dubious means and corrupt electoral practices. We are aware of the 10million dollars deal made with a man named Wike Nyesom, a Governor in the southern Region. The man Nyesom Wike, shall be engaging in this rigging too. All this shall happen but you all must be careful, there might be a break out of war which should be totally avoided by all means. This war would cost a lot of lives if it happens. This war would totally not be necessary as the Anonymous would do the needful in making Mr P.G Obi the next legal president of the country. Do not forget, all these are connected to the declaration of the new nation which would happen by 2024. The Man Peter Obi must be careful of Handshakes, there is a plan to eliminate him as soon as possible by the use of Biological means. A handshake would be the the only option to execute this Keep your fingers crossed and you must not forget, We are Anonymous We are Legion We do not Forgive We do not Forget

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by helinues: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
franchasofficia:
Supporters of evil and criminality forming patriots, wicked souls, where is thy conscience son of man cry

Where is you guys conscience peddling fake news all the time?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by MatrixCircle: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
ENDSARS: I have been analysing this Obidients, I have realized this people are actually ENDSARS same people. Mr Macaroni, FALZ, Peter PSquare and all other celebrities etc all same guys from South south, South East , South West and North. Same force.
This is really the youth movement.
Sitting Governors should beg oo. ENDSARS is in Obidient moving in.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by casualobserver: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
if you have that level of detail, why didnt she tell us the actual overal figures. Let us eeven assume she is correct, winning 19 states doesnt mean 1) you won the overall majority vote and 2) you have 25% in 2/3rds of states.

This tweet is mischievous. if i know I won the overall majority and have 25% in 24 states +Fct, I would give the actual figures. Thing is I have said it many times, winning states does not make you president. A candidate can come second in all 36 states and have more overall votes than you who won 19 states.

This sounds like typical ibo propaganda....misleading with lies or half truths and saying it enough times for gullible followers to take it as fact.

As far as i am concerned, the gap (2.8m) between APC and LP is too much to be overhauled by any rigging redress.

1) rigging happenned in LP strongholds too, forensic examination by others will also expose vote rigging in the SE.
2) LP has no major presence in the North so they wont get 25%...it is foolhardy no matter how a recount goes to think LP will get 25% in states like kano, Katsina, Zamfara etc just like it is fool hardy to expect APC to get 25% in Anambra no matter how many times the vote is recounted, no matter any rigging that happened! I can list 13 states where it is impossible for LP to get 25%.
3) Rivers was the only place one can say there was grand rigging against LP and the entire votes from Rivers state was less than 500k
4) they will gain some votes but they will also lose some the net result I doubt is enough to overturn a 2.8m gap.
5) i have seen ridiculous claims by Obi supporters that according to their own collations Obi got 20m votes..seriously how stupid are your supporters for you to make these kind of claims. it really is a testement to the brain of the Obidient that their leaders can make such claims. Even PDP, the masters of rigging and who also claim they won will not tell you they got 10m. Daft as they are they have more sense than that.

Like I said, I can list 13 states where it is impossible for LP to get 25%. that alone means it would have gone to a rerun. The thing is Obi cannot win a rerun with Atiku because of the Northern factor and cannot win a rerun with Tinubu because of the Northern factor. in a rerun with Atiku, Tinubu's and Kwakwanso's Northern votes will go to Atiku, in a rerun with Tinubu, Kwakwanso and Atiku's Northern votes will go to Tinubu. There is no possible permutation for an Obi victory!

None of the Obidients making noise is claiming he was rigged in katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Jigawa, Kebbi, these are 10 states where he got either 1% or 0% of the votes...did anyone expect him to do well there? Add Kwara,Niger, Kogi, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun where he scored 10% or less, thats a total of 16 states where there is no way any redress can take him over 25%. I havent mentioned other states like kaduna, Adamawa etc where he scored more than 10% but less than 15% so any right thinking person knows there is no way Obi can overhaul the results.

Obi lost this election, he should let us have peace!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by BestMan001: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

I'm already working on it myself
Obi won Edo with over 500k votes but INEC declared 300k plus.
INEC chairman must go to jail for this

Yes oooo
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by EgusiShankly: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2023
They are acting a script. It's best to not argue with them.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by magoo10(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2023
See as urchins dey wail for this thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Tee2027: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2023
In obidient portal.

I dey laugh una.

Tinubu will rule you for 8 years ok. Take your portal to UN and EU ok.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by ProphetM0hammad: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:

He should enjoy his profit

There's a new trend this year too
You can create a topic, either political or advert. Contact a mod, pay and have your post on the front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.