Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (67185 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by MFORC(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prepare more for marriage than for wedding.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Dogalmighty17: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Okealaaye:
ANOTHER (PROBABLY THE MOST LETHAL) STICK WITH WHICH TO HIT THE ZOMBIDIENTS ON THE HEAD. PLEASE, SHARE WIDELY AND ENSURE THE LEGAL TEAM DOES THE NEEDFUL. NOW READ ON:

Peter Obi is not the candidate of LP :

According to Section 77 (2&3) of the electoral act 2022, Peter Obi is not a member of Labour party. As a result,he is not qualified to contest the February 25,2023 presidential election. Section 77 (2) says every political party must have/maintain a register of its member in soft and hard copy. 77(3) says each party SHALL MAKE THAT REGISTER AVAILABLE TO INEC NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE FIXED FOR PRIMARIES, CONGRESSES OR CONVENTION. PDP screened all presidential candidates on April 29th,2022. Peter Obi participated in that screening and was cleared. Obi even displayed his provisional clearance on social media. He resigned from PDP on Thursday May 26th,2022 to join Labour party on May 27th,2022. Labour party conducted her presidential primary on May 30th, 2022 and it produced Obi after Prof. Pat Utomi voluntary withdrawal for Obi.
According to the section 77(3), Labour party ought to have submitted the party register to INEC 30 days before the presidential primary. By calculation, 30 days to May,30th,2022 was April 30,2022. As at April 30th,2022 when labour party had submitted the party register to INEC, Peter Obi was a member of PDP. So, Obi name was not part of those in the party person who is not a valid member of a political party be a candidate in the party's presidential primary, and, therefore, be eligible to contest presidential election? Can a political party allow a non-member to participate in presidential election?

If the APC can establish that Peter Obi's name is NOT on the register of members which the Labour Party submitted to INEC as statutorilly required, then Peter Obi is automatically knocked out. It will be as if he contested the election under fakse pretences or he did not contest at all. Either way, he has squandered the votes and expectations of the OBIdients. The only space the disillusioned crowd can "occupy" is Obi's personal estate.

The tribunal will witness fireworks and interesting days lie ahead.

If the supreme court can find reasons to make Lawan a candidate of a party and position he never attended primaries for then there is nothing for Mr Obi to worry about. I'm curious though, you believe in the law enough to quote it now?
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by FuckDModz: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin

How to multiply poverty.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by olabrinks(f): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good looking couple

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by areee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
No parents? Haba, this is not wedding. Both parents or blood relatives at least must witness a wedding
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Christian07(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Nice.

You must not invite the whole world before getting married....Not all guests that honoured your invitation truly love you, some are pretenders.

So
That should be their problem not mine
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Good luck. 👀
You should be next in line Mariah, you aren't getting younger anymore. 😆
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Achor1111(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
Got which people talking? which beautiful wedding?
You like quarrel pass fight
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Toluwanise247(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Congratulations….
Don’t go do pass yourself.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by BOYS2MEN: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which dirty beautiful wedding??🙄 Mtchewww...fiew ppl wey dey do drama rehearsal...I blame bloggers sha
obembet:
Most people believe that spending Millions because of wedding is a waste. You dont need a big wedding to ensure your wedding will be going smoothly till you are old enough. But i do sure that, you will need a lot of money to live together with your spouse.

Although it's worth it to make sure you get the special day you've always dreamed of.

See how this beautiful couple celebrate thier wedding that got people talking

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1632431895609847811?t=qxD4lkL5VTIoivAU69nkqw&s=19
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by mariahAngel(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
You should be next in line Mariah, you aren't getting younger anymore. 😆

I'm not available.

Let the thought of me consume you!
Your obsession of me will be your undoing.
I don't like you. Never have, never will!
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Passionate888: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na for Nigeria?
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by guru90: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Beautiful way.....
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Goodcitizen99(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
God1000:
Way to go this time, this is how I will organise my wedding too.
pls I need more details cos I seriously Wana reciprocate this soon .
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by onukwubesunday: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
To me thiis not simple wedding. It is just stealing somebody's daughter without rites.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by simplepee(f): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na this kine one dey celebrate 50yrs anniversary. Congratulations to them.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Allisgud: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
This look too expensive and too many crowed for my liking... Mine will be just me and her, pastor will be virtual.
ok ! Pastor will do it from zoom or watsap video call

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
I admire them jare
I’ve always loved low key style
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

I'm not available.

Let the thought of me consume you!
Your obsession of me will be your undoing.
I don't like you. Never have, never will!
Don't get your hopes up too, I never said I liked you, never! 😂
And I don't hate you either, I just want the best for you, you need to get married and start having kids. I can sponsor your marriage if you want, just let me know when you are ready.
☺️☺️

2 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Josbreed: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:

Calm down, dem no say beautiful wedding. Dem say simple wedding.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by buharibanjo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
You too sabi
Offpoint1:
This look too expensive and too many crowed for my liking... Mine will be just me and her, pastor will be virtual.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by buharibanjo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Oh? You think say na everybody Sabi read
Josbreed:

Calm down, dem no say beautiful wedding. Dem say simple wedding.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Easylife1234: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Allisgud: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na women dey always oppose the wedding plan, if na for men, i dont even need more than 10 people attending
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by IyanuDeb(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
what's the reason for covering the mouth action? no-one here seen worse?
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by afiaonline: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
This wedding will last long in bed
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Emmaari: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:

Awon I want my wedding to be the talk of the town bt if you check carefully they have nothing to contribute financially, after spending your heard earned money marrying them, they come with their bad attitude and give you so much trouble and befor you know it divorce is the result and all your resources gone.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by judedwriter(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Weddings should be simple as ABC and not as a jamboree like many of us see it.

Besides, not all marriages work out. Why spend so much on a wedding when the marriage isn't sure of lasting 1 year??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.