Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (67201 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm fine wit this. but my babe will never agree on this
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by almarthins(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
olasaad:

Please ask her ooo can Obembet even do this kind of wedding

Obembet ke?

No be obembet wey I dey see so, she resemble am o
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Federalis: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
They don't look Nigerian.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Bigseven(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is that Hundred Naira I don’t understand, is it their certificate or what
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Diiiamoond: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Some couples focus more on weddings, forgetting there's marriage immediately after.
People should learn to do what is best for them and not the world.
Congratulations to them
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Nickymezor(f): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Court wedding tins
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
this looks like japa wedding o
obembet:
Most people believe that spending Millions because of wedding is a waste. You dont need a big wedding to ensure your wedding will be going smoothly till you are old enough. But i do sure that, you will need a lot of money to live together with your spouse.

Although it's worth it to make sure you get the special day you've always dreamed of.

See how this beautiful couple celebrate thier wedding that got people talking

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1632431895609847811?t=qxD4lkL5VTIoivAU69nkqw&s=19

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by riczy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Simple and straight to d point, I wish U all d good things marriage offers!
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by harmony75: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Simply bold and beautiful this couple are sensible.. May God bless your marriage Ijn 🙏 ❣️
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Emmaari: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

OK then. You will learn.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Let the thought that I don't like you and that I'm not available keep tormenting you!

I don't know in heaven's name why I am enjoying this ur lovey dovey fight, it is obvious one person is liking the other.😄😄😄
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Beey(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Too simple for my liking. Even though they didn’t want to spend, Atleast some nice clothes , well done hair & a few refreshments would have made it more memorable and then go out there & take pictures. It’s their wedding their way though, to each his own.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Airoflaw(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
this boy has stolen somebody's daughter ooo. where are the parent this is modern dey kidnapping, not simplicity. did you marry without your parents or family member?
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

OK then. You will learn.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Let the thought that I don't like you and that I'm not available keep tormenting you!
Keep quite there. 🤫🤫
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
That's my kind of wedding. I don't want stress of wearing heavy gown and painful shoes and running around to make people comfortable.
If we fit even do am for night when nobody dey sed I go better. Then we go back home and enjoy life. I love enjoyment
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I'm great, the Lord has been faithful.

It's just that you did not give us any prophecy concerning 2023 erection. Or you've not seen anything?
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Jayne53711(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Their choice
This is exactly what I will do in this present economy.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Abakelawal(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Everyone with his or her perception...... But I don't like this ..... For me atleast 50 people are enough ...the bride didn't look happy
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by chiboycue: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
obembet:
Most people believe that spending Millions because of wedding is a waste. You dont need a big wedding to ensure your wedding will be going smoothly till you are old enough. But i do sure that, you will need a lot of money to live together with your spouse.

Although it's worth it to make sure you get the special day you've always dreamed of.

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1632431895609847811?t=qxD4lkL5VTIoivAU69nkqw&s=19

Happy Married Life to the newly wedded couple. May God continue to bless their union.

The hardship in the country coupled with the no cash at hand, no withdrawal of cash from banks , long queue for PMS in filling station, irregular power supply, high cost of goods and services, irregularities at elections conducted by INEC, etc. must have inspired the couple to come up with the brilliant idea of a low key wedding ceremony
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by theforemost: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
A very handsome man with a very beautiful lady.

The man should reciprocate and be very good to the girl always
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Bfly: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
They will still make a Family afterall, only that this is not honorable to me.

Besides this is an eyesore and should not be put on social media. Even Jesus turned water to wine on a wedding day in the Bible. It is an honourable thing for people to gather on days like this to eat and drink. Even if they are few in Number.

There is something we call Shame. It is not an issue that some people have outgrown it. But it still exist. No one will still care even if they wore underwears for wedding.
Except they are poor this is not good enough.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
She's an understanding Lady.

The man is lucky.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Lazfortuna: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na court wedding? shocked
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please my own will be memorable and beautiful.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by DontKill: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Life no hard I swear. Remain Blessed

obembet:

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Napata77: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
This look too expensive and too many crowds for my liking... Mine will be just me and her, pastor will be virtual.

Bad guy. cool cool
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Passionnfruit(f): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is too simple to a fault.
It's a wedding, not a wake keep undecided
These are clothes you wear to do laundry.
They could have dressed a little ceremoniously to grace the occasion.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by dheolexaone(f): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2023
I will never be broke.

Their choice, their cross.
My choice, my way.

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by ajealadick(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2023
She will make a good wife honestly
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by mariahAngel(f): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Keep quite there. 🤫🤫

You know why you're never happy within your soul?
You're the cause of your own misery.

And things will never change until you change.
Whatever you sow, you reap.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

You know why you're never happy within your soul?
You're the cause of your own misery.

And things will never change until you change.
Whatever you sow, you reap.
The same way you are never happy within your soul, you are the cause of your own misery.

And things will never change until you change, whatever you sow, you reap. silly girl.

Anyways I can still help you to arrange your marriage if you are interested in your Nairaland boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.