Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52246 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Hpesoj: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Omoawoke: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Antiurchins:

you are making things worst for Mr Olu
all that voted against APC during presidential elections in Lagos are not Ibos....

APC has failed in Lagos

I agree they are not all igbos

Yorubas and others voted based out of belief they are voting competency and they will think and vote Sanwo olu ahead of GRV because GRV is inexperienced and a joker.
But igbos are voting anything with Igbo name even if the person is on FBI wanted list, they don’t care

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by dozymars(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Don't allow these politicians to play on your Intelligence.
Take your rights back, dismantle their political hold on Lagos and Nigeria.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by millionaireman: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
xevove2061:

Igbos do not care about competency? Tell me the trube in nigeria tbat has voted more disregardimg tribe or tribal sentiments in this country.

Igbos vote competent candidate. That's why Igbos did not vote Tinubu, did not vote Buhari.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Geminiivory: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
oka4ugoo:
grin grin grin grin

This is what we call: ALL MEN FOR HIMSELF.

He is not asking Lagosians to vote for APC candidates now but that they should just vote for him grin grin grin

It's now obvious to him that those useless APC members that rejected Ambode then can't save him, that Thiefunbu can't save him, MC Oluomo and his thugs can't save him.

Aswear Peter Obi and his Obedient movement don change the dynamics of Nigerian Politics.

Tenant don become landlord grin grin grin

On another note. Some people no get joy.

See as Obedient dey tell a whole Sanwo Olu say him dey disturb them. grin grin grin

How I wish na Ambode be LP candidate grin grin grin

but i dont appreciate this response from @ebele. That's not nice at all
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Scamburster(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
DSC7:

What's the correlation between Lagos and South east here?
You are wasting time on that brainless imp of a clown bettle.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Telldem1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Labour I know
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lenghtinny(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
davillian:

The pepper would start inside alausa ode oshi
Fiwonsile….

Make dem Dey call everybody omo ibo…

E never clear for their eye
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by emanobis(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is there something you want us to hear or something you want to say, a sort of revelation or secret of any kind, but if not, no need of begging Eti-osa people since Inec said APC won in Eti-osa during the Presidential election, so don't bother, they will still vote and deliver you come 11th March
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lenghtinny(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL. Did I mention that I'm a Lagosian? Hell no.

Though I grew up in the North, I'm proudly an indigene of Ogbomoso. I don't see myself claiming this glorified slum of a state. Despite residing on the Island, I don't see myself living in this state for so long.

That being said. Why should I be afraid of tax? Only if you know me.

Meanwhile if Sanwo-Olu fails to secure if reelection nothing will happen.

Good night.
You don’t really need to respond to that idiot…

Nobody fit follow you drag your certificate of origin….

It’s irritating that most of them are always bringing up the tribal card to every discussion…
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by xevove2061: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:

Igbos vote competent candidate. That's why Igbos did not vote Tinubu, did not vote Buhari.

If anybody says igbos are tribalistic, let it be known that Ojukwu, the father of modern igbo culture was floored at the polls in 2003 in the SE when he ran for presidency against an Obasanjoand they still say Igbos vote based on sentiments. This same people, where were they when Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo as running mate and Igbos did not even look at his side,there are too many kods on this forum that started followimg politics just after 2019. They know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

Na so.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Isabi4lov: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
oka4ugoo:
grin grin grin grin

This is what we call: ALL MEN FOR HIMSELF.

He is not asking Lagosians to vote for APC candidates now but that they should just vote for him grin grin grin

It's now obvious to him that those useless APC members that rejected Ambode then can't save him, that Thiefunbu can't save him, MC Oluomo and his thugs can't save him.

Aswear Peter Obi and his Obedient movement don change the dynamics of Nigerian Politics.

Tenant don become landlord grin grin grin

On another note. Some people no get joy.

See as Obedient dey tell a whole Sanwo Olu say him dey disturb them. grin grin grin

How I wish na Ambode be LP candidate grin grin grin
. E for sweet me for belle wotowoto
😂😂🤣😂
Ambode really tried .

LP dey make them run kitikiti katakata 😅

Ellup 74 😅

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by wildkat: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
I
Aboguede:
New brand of politics is available in Nigeria now shocked

Exactly.... Politics where politicians have to beg the masses for votes just as it should be

The more you look the less you see grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Aguiyimba(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Go back to your medication, It will reset your brain.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by diggindeep: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Fujiyama: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
In the end the people of Lagos will make their choice and they alone will have to live with the consequences.

I have asked people in my area (Lakowe-Sangotedo-Ajah-Lekki) what the Sanwo-olu legacy is - after 4 years. The answer?

Terrible, really terrible roads
Endless, unnecessary traffic
An ever increasing army of NURTW thugs and enforcers. These boys are now placing old tyres in the middle of the road to create even more traffic - just so they can extort commercial drivers.

Sanwo-olu doesn't care about the time and money lost to all this. He just doesn't care. As far as he is concerned, you can 'go and die' in traffic.

If you have suffered enough, you know what to do in this election on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by madapcmod: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
The fear of the true Lagos Presidential results is disturbing him. He may not have the opportunity to steal like his godfather did
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by wildkat: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Aboguede:
New brand of politics is available in Nigeria now shocked

The more you look the less you see grin

Exactly.... Politics where politicians have to beg the masses for votes just as it should be
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by jimyjames(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
NSNA:
Regional government loading

If you think tinubu will betray his northern master's to create a regional government then you are going insane , tinubu's tenure will be about pleasing the north nothing more

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Uniquekriss(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone
you'll remain poor so long as you refuse to follow truth. Idiot
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by ayandee: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
you are very funny
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o🤣

Just like Apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians
This one na Apostle Sanwo-Olu's letter to The Eti-Osaians..😋

I don read the one he wrote to the Alimoshians, earlier today 😂
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by alkogi: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
If any youth or obidients votes for APC then all their previous efforts to get to this point and position they now have would have been in futility.
Remember when these same APC people believed obedients didn't matter but now that there is BVAS and its now one man one vote, even alimisho is hard for APC to win....how times changes...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chatinent: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Did Sanwo Olu fail in Lagos? If he didn’t, he should relax. I understand he was a proxy receiving orders from the Bourdilion himself… but enough already, it isn’t a do or die affair. Even the Corinthians no receive letter reach like this

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Uniquekriss:
you'll remain poor so long as you refuse to follow truth. Idiot
What if I’m already rich, then it means everything will return to you in million folds. And which is the truth? Obi that killed innocent people in anambara when doctors went on a 13months strike? You all are not ready for the real truth in this country. Osinbajo was the true messiah but unfortunately he didn’t make it. So I’ll never be fooled by a repackaged thief who owed pensioners all throughout his tenure and never conducted the LG chairmanship election to be a messiah all because of religious and tribal bigotry. I don’t follow crowd like you cowards
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Mindlog: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
lenghtinny:

Fiwonsile….

Make dem Dey call everybody omo ibo…

E never clear for their eye

Their limited knowledge of geography make them regard anyone who is not Yoruba nor Hausa/Fulani as "omo ibo". cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by beejay85: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scream:
This Jide does not know how to coordinate himself. He keeps running from pillar to post, he should rather start packing hix bags and hoping that he would serve in the Bola's government before he is booted out.

His failure is inevitable...
Sanwo olu will win for sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.