Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52159 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Blazadenise(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
This man doesn't know what we in Ibeju lekko is facing na now he knew our value, sanwo Olu is then worse governor Lagos has ever produce.. He sure me if they didn't rig he can never win or being elected.. At least not on the island sha...

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by wildkat: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what Obidient Movement has caused grin grin grin grin

That’s why urchins like wahalawahala are having sleepless nights 😂 😂

Obi really changed the dynamics of Nigerian politics

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by fareed69(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Sanwo-Olu don dey write letter pass Apostle Paul for Bible o🤣

Just like Apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians
This one na Apostle Sanwo-Olu's letter to The Eti-Osaians..😋

I don read the one he wrote to the Alimoshians, earlier today 😂

Fools
We pepper 🫑🫑🫑 them
Do rubbish and die

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Topmaike007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

So you never read Paul's Sanwo-Olu's letter to the Ephesians Eti-Osaians 😂😂
Walhalla angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by singapaul: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
U are the worst governor Lagos has ever produced. Hundred days of Ambode is more better than your four year's. U are begging the same Okada people u ban to come and vote for u. Bastard.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by OsunOriginal: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

He thinks he is talking to people with their senses. Asking tribalists (iboooos) to vote for him.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Antiurchins: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
you think the person you quoted is a baby with little Brian...he told you he want to unsit Sanwo Olu because of incompetency you are shouting umuigbo up and down...how many Ibos are in alimosho... don't worry

Omoawoke:

Ok, I understand your concern.

If you can’t vote Sanwo olu, you have Jandor. Don’t form awoke and vote that clown called GRV,
GRV and obidient are not same, he is an imposter hiding under obis movement.
Sanwo olu may not be perfect but he is still the most capable hand available for now, we agree he had his short comings which he will need to address in next term
The Omo igbos are voting based on their hidden agenda to put in their pro Biafra guy called chinedu. They have no other reason and don’t care about competency.
Ro nu and think deeply about your choice before you strike that thumb on the ballot paper.
Ma je ki won gbe o mora. Iro ni won pa, Omo chinedu ti ko gbo yooba to n bu Omo yooba.
All the best brother

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Masterito(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Does he need your trust? Lol, cross carpeting and merging are normal in politics. Are you a new born?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by MatrixCircle: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
The fear of LP is the beginning of wisdom. All over Nigeria politicians running up and down.
Structurless party be like wind sweeping all of them like ENDSARS.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by 9jaRealist: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeteAdeyemi/status/1632815830512594944?s=20

I like Sanwo-Olu, and hopes he gets re-elected!

Nevertheless, whatever happens….EKO O NI BAJE!

>

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by twodee75: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

It has caused only hate votes for now. Why are they not focusing on south east?
Fine. Let Lagos v Elupeee.
Let south east rot.
Lagos ll still be Yorubaland.

My good brother, nobody drag that with you Lagos will always Yoruba land geographically, but I must tell you although the truth is bitter, we had sold out birthright.
So let accept our faith, You guys are saying other tribes are not part of Lagos but we collected taxes and levies from them, APC even made an Ibo man as a commissioner in Lagos, Our father prefer to sell properties to Ibo inasmuch he brings money.... From Eti Osa,to Ibeju Lekki, from Mushin to Isolo, Ajao estate, from Ago to festac etc do your research 75percent of the properties there are owned by non Yoruba with this it makes them qualify as a Lagosian.
So let stop all this baby cry and face reality.
If Sanwolu is the pple choice.... Good and fine and if na Gbadebo good luck....
Vote your choice .... QED

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bonnyhope: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what Obidient Movement has caused grin grin grin grin

Seriously

Suddenly Sanwolu is showing concern for the masses

But he has not performed too bad sha

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by blackgold2018(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
rickleye:

And if you vote in an inexperienced and untested candidate then you’ll equally suffer the consequences
you are a fool..

A big fool.

What have all the experienced politicians did for you in the past 24yrs of ruling.

Vagabond.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Antiurchins: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go and revenge in Anambra

you are making things worst for Mr Olu
all that voted against APC during presidential elections in Lagos are not Ibos....

APC has failed in Lagos

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by xevove2061: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
hotseat:
Some of the comments above sound illogical.

This is campaign season and any politician worth his salt would solicit for votes, incumbent or not.

If he doesn't reach out to the electorates, you folks would accuse him of being arrogant.

Sanwo-Olu has been able to prove his mettle in his first four years in office.

I don't see him losing come March 11.

Lagos has been so semi automated that any tom dick or harry who mounts alausa would be seen as exceptional. I would say all thanks to the drug lord but what happens when the drug lord does or relinquizhes power in some way because we know power does not last forever are we going to go back to pre1999 kind of lagos? Lile ot or not, the governor who brought lagos to the level ot os now is fashola. I was born and brought up in lagos and i lived through all those regimes. I can tell you, fashola is the man who turned lagos to what it is npw, not even Tinubu.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bizhop01: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cheap romance, according to idiots Tinubu own Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by reddingtonblack: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, you know you can't compare a working system over there compare to this place, where tax is decided into 2, one into personal pocket and the other half shared and part used to build roads that can't stand the test of time...

As I said earlier, I like sanwo, but he should allow the people to make their choice....

I prefer a working UK where my tax is being utilised fully than herè

Is force even an option, but i think the major cause of concern for 2023 election is becos it is no longer about Records, so many people are being misled into think it is a Vendetta mission or cultism move

As sanwo olu done anything lately that indicates he won't allow people vote there choice, apparently people are angry with Buhari/apc, but they need to know when anger clouds the mind we make irrational decisions. One single mistake in lagos is enough to set us back, for me i no like as sanwo dey appeal sef but its ok smiley

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Morikaih: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Well done Sanwo... The mind game is necessary
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Father4all: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
God please let him lose the election this Saturday so that he will lose him useless immunity too and attend to the young man (son) that he abandoned in Delta state all this years
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by bonnyhope: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blazadenise:
This man doesn't know what we in Ibeju lekko is facing na now he knew our value, sanwo Olu is then worse governor Lagos has ever produce.. He sure me if they didn't rig he can never win or being elected.. At least not on the island sha...

Ogbeni calm down

Alot of projects going on in Ibeju lekki including road construction
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by garfield1: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
vicdom:
LP from top to bottom cheesy kiss

Not in Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by blackgold2018(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
lenghtinny:

You are very smart…

It’s not that hard to decipher that Sanwo Olu can ever be this jittery if Obi defeated Tinubu with just mere 10k votes…

10k votes can’t be getting him worked up like this but then Wetin don happen don happen.

I believe he’ll be re-elected though
👍.. He saw the original wide margin result🤣🤣. His heart don skip since.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by dozymars(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Voting Sanwolu is voting for Tinubu, agberos, touts, disorderliness and criminality.

Never!
We must CRUSH down the old order.

Vote Labour Party!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Oscanp(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
This man never see something
His eyes go clear come 11th
Shebi he supported lekki toil gate shooting
With his master Tinubu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by blackboy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
're elect ? When it comes to elwctelection time its this after they have won they do as it pleases them, family, friends and party and god father . Teach him and all incumbent who have put the people last

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Teeroyzimma: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
NSNA:
Regional government loading
blame lord lugard
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by mauchiz: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Labor party won because of Obi,
This governor election is not going to be like that.
Most christians and yorubas in lagos voted for obi,this time they will vote for you,don't be scared.
When you win,remember the poor,stop taking too much tax from people.Don't allow Godfatherism continue in lagos.

Governor Sanwolu,fear not,for God is with you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by nairanaira12: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Oloriburuku, shut the Bleep up. That big distraction defeated you in lagos and you had to rig before you could win election.

Oloriburuku Apoda eniyan ni iwo idiot yi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by millionaireman: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

Era of information technology has started to make people's vote count.
Old theiving oliticians in Nigeria are gradually getting wiped out beginning this presidential election.
Tinubu's is still hanging on the balance despite the crooked rush by Mammood that declared Tinubu presidet elect.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is the democracy I like

Leaders must know that they are at the mercy of the electorates

If you go there, you must treat them well, If not you get the boot

Gbam!!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by xevove2061: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Ok, I understand your concern.

If you can’t vote Sanwo olu, you have Jandor. Don’t form awoke and vote that clown called GRV,
GRV and obidient are not same, he is an imposter hiding under obis movement.
Sanwo olu may not be perfect but he is still the most capable hand available for now, we agree he had his short comings which he will need to address in next term
The Omo igbos are voting based on their hidden agenda to put in their pro Biafra guy called chinedu. They have no other reason and don’t care about competency.
Ro nu and think deeply about your choice before you strike that thumb on the ballot paper.
Ma je ki won gbe o mora. Iro ni won pa, Omo chinedu ti ko gbo yooba to n bu Omo yooba.
All the best brother

Igbos do not care about competency? Tell me the trube in nigeria tbat has voted more disregardimg tribe or tribal sentiments in this country.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by NIGERIAisComedy: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC