Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him (52250 Views)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Versal: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
ELU PEEEEEEE
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sanwolu, when you lose, go and blame
the chief rigger, Tinubu
The man don shit for APC
body
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chatinent: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Some people are just daft.

So everyone not supporting APC is an Igbo person? Out of the hundreds of tribes in Nigeria? Even non-Nigerians are against the APC calamities!

Abi this APC govt didn’t affect you or you are just necessarily mad?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Cynergy: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mr Sanwo Olu you dey try o, and you have a good mind to work but alot of things people will used against you are too much to bear and this can stands as your Achilles heel for your relection if you don't do something about it fast...
Try and enact a law btw now and Friday on these following issues and your Vote % will go up astronomically....
1. Just look for strategic and smart ways of Eliminating agbero, urchins etc on our Lagos streets and bus stops permanently and your vote % will increase cox majority of people that want to vote against you including Yorubas are voting because of this.
2. All those excess taxes and levies your LASG tax collectors are billing everybody is too much. Reduce it drastically.
3. Try and be a man of your own by not answering to any OGA at the top because people see you as a puppet that you don't have a mind of your own. Start doing things that will prove them wrong that you are our No1 citizen nobody is above you in Lagos aside Almighty God.
4. For once as a Governor, (alot of past Governor have promised and failed to keep their promises on this container falling Ban) Pls take the bull by it horns and Ban container plying Lagos road during the day permanently cox we don't want container dropping on any Lagocian again. (this has been a menace to the safesty of Lagocian)
And for the Etiosa Residents... Remove collection of any toll levy in that lekki ajah corridor permanently ... Your voting % will increase...
These are just some of the reasons people angered in Lagos... But If Mr Governor like let him not take all this into cognizance or he should disregard them ...
Electorates will decide on 11th March
I AM FOR PROGRESSIVE LAGOS!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Zazaza: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by EPIJOE: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
oka4ugoo:

This is what we call: ALL MEN FOR HIMSELF.

He is not asking Lagosians to vote for APC candidates now but that they should just vote for him grin grin grin

It's now obvious to him that those useless APC members that rejected Ambode then can't save him, that Thiefunbu can't save him, MC Oluomo and his thugs can't save him.

Aswear Peter Obi and his Obedient movement don change the dynamics of Nigerian Politics.

Tenant don become landlord grin grin grin

On another note. Some people no get joy.

See as Obedient dey tell a whole Sanwo Olu say him dey disturb them. grin grin grin

How I wish na Ambode be LP candidate grin grin grin

HOW I WISH NA AMBODE BE LABOR PARTY

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by EPIJOE: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
SANWO OLU DESERVES SECOND TERM
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by ayandee: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mexyz:
Does it mean that Tinubu has left SanwoOlu to his fate?
I mean the rate at which he and his appointees are appealing to Lagosians everyday now is amusing o.
Just seeing dear, dear dear everywhere.
Ggadebo and his Obidients are currently giving Sanwo sleepless nights.

I feel no pity for him because he actually took Lagosians for granted, was so arrogant and thought he will just be enthroned for his second term without doing anything.
I personally don't have anything against Sanwoolu but this is an opportunity for him to assert himself politically. Tinubu has moved on leaving Sanwoolu to "grow up" and prove himself politically.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Hychineson(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Labour Party all the way. Bye bye to APC
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Kcos: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
We invited you for media debates, you never showed up. How can we know evaluate your capacity? because throughout your 1st term you're always a reactive governor to every situation. Do you why because you have to consult your Baba sopé.
We don't want such approach anymore.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lenghtinny(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Imagine the party took everybody in this country for granted for eight years, you come here dey call them omo ibo

E get wetin Sanwo-Olu see wey make am dey beg upandan…..

If Obi fit win Alimosho, you still dey shout omo ibo upandan then you no fit get sense again for this life

Mindlog:

Their limited knowledge of geography make them regard anyone who is not Yoruba nor Hausa/Fulani as "omo ibo". cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by babajeje123(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boss calm down, you will win with clear margin.

Chinedu GRV, tribal bigot, one with disdain for Yoruba. Chinedu that cannot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo, the Biafra ipobian apologist is going no where other than Onistha, his canoe is ready to go and battle in Anambra.
The Biafra war lord is going home

But your excellency, although u are not perfect and had some shortcomings, we will never trade you with someone who is not competent to handle his personal life and lack foresight. GRV chinedu has no iota of sense nor maturity nor competency and he is no match in anything .

We know that those that are promoting him are equally devils devoid of senses. The only thing in their insane minds is to grab someone’s land for bragging rights.
But Lagos is not for shining ego
Lagos is not an apprentice workshop to learn trade
Lagos no be container
Lagos no be playing ground

The 4th largest economy in the world is not for kids babbling
It is not for Chinedu
See, even if Gbadebo don't understand Yoruba at all, I will encourage people to vote for him. Perhaps, that teach us a lesson that 'bi ara ile eni ba n je kokoro je ayan, ta ba wi fun, wurunwurun e ko ni je ka sun lale'.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by afbstrategies: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone
Take the damn panadol and try to sleep. You’re tired and not making sense at all. Ok.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
regardless of how we may have wanted the presidential elections to go, we are all united, as Lagosians, by the compelling dream of a Greater Lagos....

I know why i find the above amusing...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lenghtinny(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
chatinent:
Some people are just daft.

So everyone not supporting APC is an Igbo person? Out of the hundreds of tribes in Nigeria? Even non-Nigerians are against the APC calamities!

Abi this APC govt didn’t affect you or you are just necessarily mad?
Its becoming increasingly annoying angry

Do one have to be Igbo before he can speak up against their poor performance sad

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by PlanktonX: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Sanwo afraid of that small boy Gbadebo? This LP is a big distraction to Nigeria’s democracy. I watched a video of one APGA man laying curses on Obi that he’ll never achieve his aim politically for leaving APGA after taking a vow that he’ll never leave the party. I’ll be the very last person to ever trust Obi or believe he’s some sort of a messiah. Jump my comments for your own sanity, I’m not here to please anyone

Nigeria don't need a messiah but a man committed to his duty, transparent and willing to serve the people with the fear of God.
A man who is able to bridge the inequality gap within the people and appoint only qualified personels to sensitive position without glorifying tribe or religion.

We are not asking for too much but just an habitable society.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Johnn78: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Interesting. Chinedu we know.Sanwo we know not.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by lenghtinny(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
babajeje123:

See, even if Gbadebo don't understand Yoruba at all, I will encourage people to vote for him. Perhaps, that teach us a lesson that 'bi ara ile eni ba n je kokoro je ayan, ta ba wi fun, wurunwurun e ko ni je ka sun lale'.
Imagine them screaming Yoruba ronu now…

When did Tinubu ever stood up for yoruba when Buhari was ruining this country angry

I can still remember his question when Fulanis turned our highways to kidnappers den

“Where are the cows?”

Buhari directed the arrow of his misrule towards his direction with the cash and fuel scarcity scandal, he began to shout blue murder…

That’s not the kind of person one should believe in to change the status quo sad
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Goodlady(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Uchesis:

You sef carry your load and go to oyo state. You think say we no know your real state of origin?
No be only Oyo. Na Kwara. I m.from FCT by birth.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Goodlady(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
twodee75:

My good brother, nobody drag that with you Lagos will always Yoruba land geographically, but I must tell you although the truth is bitter, we had sold out birthright.
So let accept our faith, You guys are saying other tribes are not part of Lagos but we collected taxes and levies from them, APC even made an Ibo man as a commissioner in Lagos, Our father prefer to sell properties to Ibo inasmuch he brings money.... From Eti Osa,to Ibeju Lekki, from Mushin to Isolo, Ajao estate, from Ago to festac etc do your research 75percent of the properties there are owned by non Yoruba with this it makes them qualify as a Lagosian.
So let stop all this baby cry and face reality.
If Sanwolu is the pple choice.... Good and fine and if na Gbadebo good luck....
Vote your choice .... QED
You are responding a woman sir.
But GRV won't win.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Shaev7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
But eh, PO strong. He just brought a new dimension of politics where politicians will have to beg for votes.
This is a real transition in Nigeria

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by tojahh(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanwo Olu.... Rié nsi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chloride6: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
APC for Governor.

LP for house of assembly.

This is their punishment
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by GGirll: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
The same Etiosa residents that thugs were sent to threaten people to vote d druggie thief? Omo Sanwo ole ode, you dey ment.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Apili: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
is Nigeria practicing democracy
Was February 25th election free and fair
You're just pained and scared of the Labour Party movement
At the mention of the name Labour Party ,all apc urchins runs into hiding
11th go shock you
Am voting Ellu p from top to bottom I don't even want to know the personality of the person am voting for
Am already inlove with Ellu p and the logo👨‍👩‍👦

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Asour: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Sanwolu isn't afraid of GRV.

He's concerned of the anti-status quo voting pattern last week that hasn't happened in years.

He's shocked (like anybody else). The LP candidate could have been anyone. Doesn't matter.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanwo-Olu and his team should be door knocking in Eti Osa and not writing epistles like our own Paul the Apostle-Sir OBJ.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by chinemezeq: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
but the Igbos made it The 4th largest economy in the world
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by cuteboy2: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mr Governor, you refused to patch all those potholes around Agungi, Ikate Elegushi and Ajah, all in Eti-Osa. So many had tire bursts and bent rim due to your negligence.
If you can locate all those vehicles and replace those tires and bent rim, maybe we can consider your humble application 😂😂

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by FisifunKododada: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
When we supported obi, they were calling us ipob, not knowing we were actually placing them on the path of freedom. Anyone who had been outside Nigeria and lived for just a few weeks wouid be cursing these greedy politicians instead of fighting for them

The same Obi that could not free Anambra people? Dey play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by Afenson(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin
Ellu P from top to bottom
We are out to take sack govt of godfatherism
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him by stacyadams: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Femich18:
This past week has shown that Sanwo is jittery. If you have done well you don't need to be scared. He's always on twitter saying "Dear lagosians".

Everyone is awake now. We are all voting from top to bottom this weekend grin

Don't mind them ..its simple do well and citizens will follow you..politicians make it look like a rocket science.. They unleash taskforce, Lastma ,on lagosians extorting everybody..now they are just waking up to reality..him get luck say ambode no contest self and him Oga don win presidency .I know say na rigging and intimidation be their next available option.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Buhari Campaigns In Benue State (Photos) / Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49