Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. (3167 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Autobot05: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

LOL!

If a lady is young (below 30) and good-looking, she will have many suitors willing to marry her regardless of her past. I have seen it all. I know girls from my department who were flirts and dated men, both young and old, attended parties and lived loose lives. Guess what? They are married. The single ones are the few who decided to be single or the very few that aren't as good-looking as before. On the other hand, those who were pious and sometimes even prudish are also married.

Marriage no get manual. A Nigerian woman who decides to get married this Saturday will do so. In my opinion, the vast majority of Nigerian men don't have standards. After all, there are cases of erstwhile sex workers who got married and stopped the trade. I have seen it all, that's why this alfa meil rants I read on social media dey always burst my head.

Below like 28 below is possible

DJ cuppy says hi

You don't know what you're saying @ the bolded. Men are becoming wise. these our generation of guys don't even want to commit ( I'm one of them too )

Here in lag I know many rich and pretty women hunting for husbands

Any man that don't have standards is will end up getting traumatized like that man that caught his wife with a relative lmao . On the other hand not every man is a husband material so it doesn't just stop at marriage. wink

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by BigYash: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Guys should try as much as they can to avoid broke and non virgin girls too.. Na them dey preach gender equality. What's good for the goose,is what?
Mr Op, remember relationship or marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme .. These females can also make money for themselves, after all they have better opportunities in the society we are in today..
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by pansophist(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

LOL!

If a lady is young (below 30) and good-looking, she will have many suitors willing to marry her regardless of her past. I have seen it all. I know girls from my department who were flirts and dated men, both young and old, attended parties and lived loose lives. Guess what? They are married. The single ones are the few who decided to be single or the very few that aren't as good-looking as before. On the other hand, those who were pious and sometimes even prudish are also married.

Marriage no get manual. A Nigerian woman who decides to get married this Saturday will do so. In my opinion, the vast majority of Nigerian men don't have standards. After all, there are cases of erstwhile sex workers who got married and stopped the trade. I have seen it all, that's why this alfa meil rants I read on social media dey always burst my head.

Do these girls actually marry their first choice? That's the contention here.

I have always upheld that the overwhelming majority of women can get married next week if they want. Womenś's problem is not lack of suitors, but lack of desired suitors.

Also how the overwhelming majority of men can get sex (perhaps with prostitutes maybe) but is that what he truly wants? it only counts if the sex or commitment is qualitative, from the person your heart truly desires and compliments your worth.

So as you rightly said, there will always be men without standards, and a commitment from their first choice will always be ideal. I mean, a bicycle and a plane can go to Abuja, but one is preferable that the other, isn't it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by TheGoodmanCaleb: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
ahnie:
There re broke men with visions,and if that man is perfectly nurtured,he would be rich in no distant future.

It's stupid advices like these that makes men do the unthinkable (rituals,steal)just to feel accepted n be termed rich.
A brilliant take from you
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Gerrard59(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Below like 28 below is possible

DJ cuppy says hi

You don't know what you're saying @ the bolded. Men are becoming wise. these our generation of guys don't even want to commit ( I'm one of them too )

Here in lag I know many rich and pretty women hunting for husbands

Any man that don't have standards is will end up getting traumatized like that man that caught his wife with a relative lmao . On the other hand not every man is a husband material so it doesn't just stop at marriage. wink

Well, your circle. In mine, anytime I open Facebook and Instagram, na wedding pictures I dey see. The men are single because dem never stable financially. Let them have money today, they will get married. The average Nigerian, male or female, is conservative and wishes to marry regardless of the mumbo-jumbo alfa meil or Ndi feminism rants peddled on social media.

The economy is what deters most Nigerians from marrying not standards or woke theories.

As for those rich women you know, I'm willing to wager the majority are above say 32. Women being hypergamous wish to marry men who out-earn them. Thus, their target market would be men in their mid-30s and early 40s, most of whom are married or divorced or looking towards polygamy. I'm also willing to bet those women are Christians not Muslims.

Again, I reiterate, the average Nigerian man does not have standards when it comes to marriage. That's a hill I would die on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Johnholt909: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Medianna:
Is it 'handsome' that will cook pot of soup or pay children's school fees?
This talk is vexing my spirit.
If he is brilliant,then his brain will tell him first things first, i.e direction.
Damn! You look so ugly!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Offcourse broke guys are useless, they gat nothing to offer. The only thing a man has to offer a woman is their money. Without that, they are as good as USELESS!!!

And Aside S*x what else can a lady offer?
And who says a lady can't hustle to make it on her own? Must a woman literally depends on a man for everything?
You're sounding pained from your comment.
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

And Aside S*x what else can a lady offer?
And who says a lady can't hustle to make it on her own? Must a woman literally depends on a man for everything?
You're sounding pained from your comment.
A woman has a lot to offer than u guy's. A woman can make her money and still take care of your sorry a*s she can still give u sex. Na make am be 2-1
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
A woman has a lot to offer than u guy's. A woman can make her money and still take care of your sorry a*s she can still give u sex. Na make am be 2-1

A Woman has more to offer than a guy?in your dreams ahbi. How many guys have your so-called women helped? Rather they depend on the sugar daddies and yahoo boys for their means of survival and livelihood
She can still give you sex? Hence the high rate of hookup amongst you ladies.

Ain't dragging words with you no more. Thought you were wise, never knew I was quoting a sadist
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

A Woman has more to offer than a guy?in your dreams ahbi. How many guys have your so-called women helped? Rather they depend on the sugar daddies and yahoo boys for their means of survival and livelihood

Ain't dragging words with you no more. Thought you were wise, never knew I was quoting a sadist
A woman can be dependent and desame time independent, that doesn't mean that being dependant, she can't make her own money. Men on the other hand cannot be dependant( on who exactly?) . A woman can make her own money, have her child through surrogacy without having to have sex with any man, can same be said for a man? NO!! U will need a woman before u can have a child.she can satisfy herself using dildos and vibrators, can same be said for men? Hell No!! So u see make una no dey decieve una self for here.
The only good thing about being a man is the fact that they age gracefully. That's all!!!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Mcslize: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Abi1985:
You cannot blame girls for avoiding broke men. Who wants to be associated with poverty? Poverty is a bastard.
Who no like better things? So i do not blame girls for dumping their broke boyfriends. Proverbs 14:20 The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
Even in the animal Kingdom; the male animals have to display or have something to attract female animals.
Better be single while broke, be focus and build- then you can attract women that you want to date.
Many women are looking for men that handle responsibilities- a broke man is a liability to many women. The only exception is the guy is very handsome or is very brilliant

May I beg to ask? Who be this mad woman/man? Cuz write ups like these ain't a farewell to the society. You're promoting laziness and entitlement with your write up. That ladies can only offer their private parts to rich guys and nothing else.

How palatable does that sound to you young lady? Cuz I doubt if a sane guy will write this thing.
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
A woman can be dependent and desame time independent, that doesn't mean that being dependant, she can't make her own money. Men on the other hand cannot be dependant( on who exactly?) . A woman can make her own money, have her child through surrogacy without having to have sex with any man, can same be said for a man? NO!! U will need a woman before u can have a child.she can satisfy herself using dildos and vibrators, can same be said for men? Hell No!! So u see make una no dey decieve una self for here.
The only good thing about being a man is the fact that they age gracefully. That's all!!!

At bolded
I just dey laugh ur level of ignorance
So a woman can doesn't need to sleep with a man to have a baby? Fine that's right. So the surrogacy na wetin dey fertilize the egg? Abi your biology teacher no tell you say the ovum needs the sperm to get fertilized?
You saying the man needs the woman to get a child. As if the woman can give birth to a baby without the sexual contribution of the man. As regards to the sexual satisfaction who told you that the man can't satisfy himself? Never heard of masturbation right? Or the advent of intimacy gadget?.
The both gender needs each other to survive. But your gender 70% solely depends on the other gender to survive
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

At bolded
I just dey laugh ur level of ignorance
So a woman can doesn't need to sleep with a man to have a baby? Fine that's right. So the surrogacy na wetin dey fertilize the egg? Abi your biology teacher no tell you say the ovum needs the sperm to get fertilized?
You saying the man needs the woman to get a child. As if the woman can give birth to a baby without the sexual contribution of the man. As regards to the sexual satisfaction who told you that the man can't satisfy himself? Never heard of masturbation right? Or the advent of intimacy gadget?.
The both gender needs each other to survive. But your gender 70% solely depends on the other gender to survive
Yes the females were created to be dependant, yeah they were and a man was created to be independent, it's just in this modern world that some humans beings that calls themselves men want a woman to be independent and desame time be 100% loyal to them of which is quiet impossible bc u cannot eat your cake and have it.
At the bolded u should be laughing at yourself bc even a 5 year old will understand the points am trying to make. The points I was trying to make about that particular place u bolded at my comment was that, there's an artificial way for a woman to get pregnant, without having to sex a man physically even though the sperm was from a man but then a man didn't go down with her physically. But there's no artificial woman that can give a man a child, a man will definitely need to go down physically to have a child( Abi e get where dem dey store egg put then u go con go pour your sperm there pikin go start to grow?)

I don't know where your thinking faculty is, abeg next time read to understand, thank u!!!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by HellVictorinho7: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Yes the females were created to be dependant, yeah they were and a man was created to be independent, it's just in this modern world that some humans beings that calls themselves men want a woman to be independent and desame time be 100% loyal to them of which is quiet impossible bc u cannot eat your cake and have it.
At the bolded u should be laughing at yourself bc even a 5 year old will understand the points am trying to make. The points I was trying to make about that particular place u bolded at my comment was that, there's an artificial way for a woman to get pregnant, without having to sex a man physically even though the sperm was from a man but then a man didn't go down with her physically. But there's no artificial woman that can give a man a child, a man will definitely need to go down physically to have a child( Abi e get where dem dey store egg put then u go con go pour your sperm there pikin go start to grow?)

I don't know where your thinking faculty is, abeg next time read to understand, thank u!!!
if the sperm is 4rm hell ,is d child not mine too? It is ours. Check ur womb!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:

I just dey laugh you for your mind you're sounding intelligent? SMH for you fah....
I no even need to engage someone like you in any argument..

@Bolded
You should be the one wondering where your thinking faculty is?
You said a woman can procreate without a man. Common sense should tell you that even if you don't go down with a man you still need his product to get pregnant. Likewise a man don't necessarily need to go down with a woman to get pregnant. Hope you know that too?
Next time learn to give your opinions without been rude, bias and sentimental
Goodbyeeee
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

I just dey laugh you for your mind you're sounding intelligent? SMH for you fah....
I no even need to engage someone like you in any argument..

@Bolded
You should be the one wondering where your thinking faculty is?
You said a woman can procreate without a man. Common sense should tell you that even if you don't go down with a man you still need his product to get pregnant. Likewise a man don't necessarily need to go down with a woman to get pregnant. Hope you know that too?
Next time learn to give your opinions without been rude, bias and sentimental
Goodbyeeee
ofcourse I am intelligent, very very intelligent and I don't need validation from you on that. If u like pretend as if u don't know or understand what am saying,as far as I know say wetyn I talk na true. Am ok with that I don't need u to agree with my opinions. Tadah!!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by CandidIady(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ofcourse I am intelligent, very very intelligent and I don't need validation from you on that. If u like pretend as if u don't know or understand what am saying,as far as I know say wetyn I talk na true. Am ok with that I don't need u to agree with my opinions. Tadah!!
Olosho girl how are you, how much do you charge per night?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Walezy2020: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some that doesn't have today will have tomorrow vice versa change is certain our prayer should be that may we never retrogress.that ya babe you think say love you try to reduce the way you care for here with your money & check her reaction most ladies are interested in what they can get presently they don't want to think about their future.money is something but not everything & love of money is the root of evil.most ladies nowadays for better for stay for worst for japa
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Bemboray: 7:57am On Apr 26
FREDCLSSICO7:

CandidIady:

Olosho girl how are you, how much do you charge per night?
Prettygirl200:
Candidlady its not you that would declare yourself intelligent, its the people around you base on your reasoning.
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by idahme(m): 8:24am On Apr 26

As long she is fine, someone else will date her. I have seen this happen many times.

Hollywood fantasies, u go round round come find out say for Nija only about 5 percent dey financially stable now grin while the majority of others might find stability in the next decade who then amongst the 80 percent of poor women women will grab the little percentage of financially stable men currently? Only a wise person will dicerfer.

One like that don classify me amongst thee class wey no get bar because I dey strictly on low key the first quarter to know her true intentions grin I laugh nonbe small, minimum wage bannie grin . Make Una continue e go shock una grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Men Become Rich After 40 / Why Do Men Lie? / What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.