Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86769 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zinaunreal(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:
That's what happens when you migrate w/o proper skills, you end up doing shit job.

Alot of this japa crew need to watch Franklin's channel.
Go there and see if whitey go carry the good job give you na. Because na only you get msc grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by squarelead(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
É tíé má fùn CEO yí láponlè. Chief Errand Officer I guess

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bishopatra:

Naso una dey always talk this rubbish,do you know how comfortable and worthwhile life the professor and bank manager will be in Nigeria.
Do you think it's reasonable to be washing bum bum for another person,guy be careful what U ask for.
U can't be spending millions of naira on traveling and be washing yanch as a job .. it's denigrating

LoL leave sotall alone. Nigerians are so deluded. Imagine someone claiming an immigrant on a tier 2 visa in the UK is earning More than a Bank Manager in Nigeria. Isn't that stupidity. But then I blame people abroad who have consistently lie to these guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Enemyofpeace: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. grin grin
no mind am

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by deborahayobami7: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of which firm/company/business?If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UKCEO of which firm/company/business?If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK...

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sharpwriter(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
sukkot:
lol Chief this na normal levels for that side. fall from grace to grass. dey wipe old white person yansh ? GOD forbid bad thing.i rather drink my garri jeje for mushin cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin.... Na white man yansh o, who no go no go know cheesy
This makes me remember our rascally landlord's son when we were in primary school, the guy seeing that we were naive and a bit younger than him feeds us many fàbú then. He said that the sh!t of a white man is white when excreted and that if turned and stirred together, it will turn to gold angry grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Prechy08(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote “ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UK”.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo

All this WhatsApp CEOs

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Metrofox(m): 2:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
CEO of which firm/company/business?

If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK

CEO for selling wig ,e nor pass like that for most naija babes then add free money and gifts from guys. For UK all man for himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by lendahand(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Af0nja:
Lack of skill. Learn web app software development before traveling at least
I want to learn
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Kobicove(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2023
rookidmart:
The designation of CEO has been abused by Nigerian women.
Sole proprietorships do not have CEOs.
By their reasoning then even the mallams who run kiosks are CEOs too.

Even person wey dey advertise shoes for WhatsApp status go dey call himself/herself CEO.

The matter tire person!

4 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sukkot: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

cheesy grin.... Na white man yansh o, who no go no go know cheesy
This makes me remember our rascally landlord's son when we were in primary school, the guy seeing that we were naive and a bit younger than him feeds us many fàbú then. He said that the sh!t of a white man is white when excreted and that if turned and stirred together, it will turn to gold angry grin grin
cheesy cheesy that ya landlords son no fit make heaven Walahi lmao

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by SIRKAY98(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2023
I am a travel Agent, Cos-certificate of sponsorship,their terms of contracts and salary differs from each other
Kelechi009:

How do you know? Most care & support work Visas are around 21,500 Pounds Annually with 12% tax. According to my brother's contract that I saw.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Thomasankara(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
[/color]scammer, stop playing emotional card, pay back the money wey u borrow[color=#770077]
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by QuinModah(f): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin you no nice at all. Nigerian here don't know wetin dey sup for that side
zinaunreal:

Go there and see if whitey go carry the good job give you na. Because na only you get msc grin grin
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by poseidon12: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Cleaning nyash?

grin

Yep. Taking care of the elderly people in Nursing Homes.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by dfrost: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly..

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️

You be real fool 🤣 😂💯 (on the joking side sha) but then your words are true, very true bruv 👌💪🤗🥴🤸‍♂️🤛
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Even slay queens and hookers call themselves CEOs in Nigeria. Its Chief Executive Olosho.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wsx2:
I am a ceo in nigeria too I now work in construction site in canada moving heavy equipments drilling setting fittings and cleaning debris! I have no regrets atleast I don’t have to see my neighbors in darkness each night and don’t have to spend hours in traffic . No mental health issues , no physiological issues, the fear of getting kidnapped or robbed or even killed has been suppressed. Good healthcare, good road basic amenities , healthy environment and more

I advice anyone if you have the opportunity to leave nigeria please do. Life is too short to live almost all off it miserably.

I am ok with my 100k a day job here in canada. If you have kids and a citizen you get 600dollars per child from government each month till your kids turned 18.

How can you be talking about "100k a day job in Canada"?

Are you spending in naira there?

It doesn't just make sense to be converting to naira to intimidate people when you aren't going to spend in naira.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Wsx2: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

How can you be talking about "100k a day job in Canada"?

Are you spending in naira there?

It doesn't just make sense to be converting to naira to intimidate people when you aren't going to spend in naira.

Yes I spend in naira . 60% earnings are converted to naira .stop using the word intimidation If you arent okay with your situation then change it
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wsx2:

Yes I spend in naira . 60% earnings are converted to naira .stop using the word intimidation If you arent okay with your situation then change it

You spend in naira in Canada? That's bullshit!

Remember i used the word "intimidate people"; i wasn't talking about myself

I also live abroad and work as a doctor, and i don't think I'll be intimidated by the salary of a construction worker.

You guys use every opportunity you get to do nonsense boasting and show offs,
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Wsx2: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You spend in naira in Canada? That's bullshit!

Remember i used the word "intimidate people"; i wasn't talking about myself

I also live abroad and work as a doctor, and i don't think I'll be intimidated by the salary of a construction worker.

You guys use every opportunity you get to do nonsense boasting and show offs,

Stop quoting response if you are finding difficult to understand simple explanation I send my income home. I don’t have to show off I am blessed already before coming here I owned houses in nigeria so mind your business
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by meobizy(f): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Work is work. If e hard her, she should come back. She needs the associated movement. See her body like a bag of beans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.