Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86766 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Stanislause94: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Numerouno94(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
U get point, buh remember say japa get level. Japa go better country, no go japa enta anoda 3rd world country like Nigeria. Ukraine and Turkey na still 3rd world countries. Most easten European countries na No No.

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
All these useless hook up /.ashewo girls.

CEO of what exactly?
Dirty thing

6 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please do not listen to anyone who feels they are greater than you because they are based in the UK or Europe.
Moreof these people are house cleaners or doing care jobs that involves packing shyt if your client has anal incontinence.
It will make you wonder that after all the education you get, this is what you end up doing in the name of japa.
If you want to know their types, the first characteristic is that they will never send you a dime.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sukkot: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:
Ceo of wetin. How much you dey see as ceo wey the nyash no pay x10
no mind her
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
all these embassy people need to start doing mental evaluation for visa seekers o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Slynation(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of hookup Nigeria Limited...!! 🤣😂🤣 Common clean that ynash well well make e dey shine...!! 😂😂

Once a girl suddenly realised she has big ynash and manageable face, she feels she deserves everything (A critical analysis of how hook-up started in Nigeria)

10 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Numerouno94:
get out..
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Cfc4life(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
All this alosho ceo them no go carry their update go sitdown for one corner

7 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by IgOga(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Make I nor talk wetin dey my mind
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Hokage001(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of what?😂🤣
Everybody na CEO, even hookup sef Don get CEO.

7 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
Maybe she is one of those jumping from one SUV to other back here in Nigeria, using her big ikebe dey scam simps.

If she is used to working hard, she will not complain as a caregiver in the UK...wetin dey there...abeg shift one side
i just tire..I can do anything legit..na they pay matter
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. grin grin
how will they come back to nigeria na? They quit their jobs before moving out. So they are stuck there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by BwalaMarama: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is a 50/50 things. Some people got it big over there while some people are still hustling over there. We at home, God is also helping us. Belly Neva Go To Bed Empty, Tank You Lord.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by bigtt76(f): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Who told her to migrate when she doesn't have the required skills to land a good job in the UK or she thinks the title CEO would land you the same job? So appalling the way we denigrate jobs angry

Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote “ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UK”.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. grin grin
Abi

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:
Na care visa he take, over there the care visa is easily accessible for Nigerians who want to japa and it can even make you get a permanent residency if you do am well
she's even using a nice phone o.. lazy ass
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by MuchAdo: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigerians will NEVER learn! angry

Some lun*tics will start telling her to come back home and take their place here cheesy
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sukkot: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
uk na ya mate ?

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by SenecaTheYonger: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
What type of CEO? Organic cream

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Olachase(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
you talk wetin make sence
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by ovieigho(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

WARNING⚠️

Peace ✌️

Your friend no chap 🤣
Some of the people affected by the Ukraine war got opportunity to move to other European countries. During the war my friends had opportunities to tour Germany , France, Poland until one settled in Ireland and the other one stayed back in Germany

6 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Dialpad: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Welcome to the world of reality

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tanzefire: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
I'm a nurse and craving federal government job..
Even if a job offer comes from Canada and one from federal government I will go for federal government..
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Faber(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
i just tire..I can do anything legit..na they pay matter

The pay is very high for caregivers, you can even be lucky, your employer can even include you in his or her will, while dying. E don happen to one guy for my home town.

He got a house and close to 1 million Euros willed to him from a woman in Germany.

11 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by easzypeaszy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
u buy ur CEO wt Olosho for here ni..bc if u hv used ur brain to attain the level..u wont go der and be washin yansh..

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:
Ceo of wetin. How much you dey see as ceo wey the nyash no pay x10. Abeg make we hear word. This is originally an offshoot of a Nursing duty. Them share am give una . You dey complain. If you no wan do again come back na. Rubbish. You're talking as if if only nysah cleaning the job entails meanwhile it's just 10 percent of the real job.

Person like you fit put preek for your mouth if na the job available after japa.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria is 6 hours flight. Wait till your employer sees this and sacks her. Ceo of selling hair or organic cream na ceo

6 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by olaodun: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pls endure and save learn and school pounds and Naira no be the same no Nepa failure nor kidnapping there

Please if you have electricicty problem in your areas this products will solve major problems

Portable solar kits for charging phone, light radio blue tooth and music player with USB, rechargeable with solar panel and electricity and many more Promo price from N17550 Now N16 450 due to Cash problem issue Pls call or chat 08055855979

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by millionboi2: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Work is work
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by APCNig: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cheap idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.