Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86771 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by SIRKAY98(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
I can see you are on a UK TIER 2 WORK VISA and your salary monthly cant be less than 2100pounds, so enjoy the money and overlook the type of work my dear.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by spiceadole: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of which company?

Big yansh don't pay bills in UK.

White men are not useless that they will pay heavily for hook up unlike Naija men who can give out their destiny to have sex.

You can't work hard,UK is not for you.

7 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Orangedreams: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nothing person no go see for this life.

*SURULERE URGENT SALES*

1) Old block of flats on 550sqm @Samshonibare Street Off Ogunlana Drive, 90m net

2) 2wing 5br duplex on 2plots @Ajani Olujare Street, Alaka Estate, 300m

3) 2wing 4br duplex on 850sqm @Off Ajani Olujare Street, Alaka Estate, 250m

4) Old bungalow on on 3plots @Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, 280m

5) Vacant 2 & half plot @Alaka Estate Phase 2, 150m asking. CofO

6) 5br semi detached duplex @117, Bode Thomas Road, 155m

7) 5br bungalow on 500sqm @Akinsemoyin Road Off Bode Thomas 150m

*SURULERE URGENT SALES 2*

cool Vacant 4br bungalow @54, Adebola 120m

9) Vacant 5br detached duplex @7, Falolu Road, 120m. Direct

10) Brand new 5br fully detached house @Oshinkalu Close, 200m

11) Block of 2flats @Badaru Street Off Adegoke Estate, 150m

12) Cornerpiece bungalow on 500sqm @Badaru Street, Adegoke Estate, 120m

13) Block of flats on a plot @Godwin Okigbo, 180m

14) 5br fully detached house @Sholeye Crescent Off Ogunlana Drive 125m. Direct Brief
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO? Of small girls with big gods right? Make I hear something abeg

6 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by bizhop01: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of Pussy haulage cool

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Zihno: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
Maybe she is one of those jumping from one SUV to other back here in Nigeria, using her big ikebe dey scam simps.

If she is used to working hard, she will not complain as a caregiver in the UK...wetin dey there...abeg shift one side

E easy to pack shit?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by LordAdam16: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Egungun, be careful, na express you dey go so...

🤣🤣🤣

-Lord

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
No be everyone dey do nonsense work. I know of some bankers doing similar jobs over there. I told them to keep their 320k monthly salary job but they said they wanted to apa by force. Now it's too late to cry.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zinaunreal(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

Person like you fit put preek for your mouth if na the job available after japa.

You be big fool. You wan go another person country go dey shake hands with king Charles as soon as you land. no respect and humble yourself. Idiot nonsensical empty thinking bastarddd

4 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by israelmao(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
She could be babysitting for the old but I guess her public stunt will eventually catch the attention of some randy rich men.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by adekennis(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:
Na care visa he take, over there the care visa is easily accessible for Nigerians who want to japa and it can even make you get a permanent residency if you do am well

Pls can you tell me more about the caregiver visa because I'm currently considering it with family but i don't want to regret it.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by mmsen: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
CEO of which firm/company/business?

If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK

You'd be surprised at some of the people who decide to sell everything they own just to run and be a third class citizen abroad.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by millionboi2: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
They are just trying to discourage people from traveling..omo if you have ur way japa..I have friends there and life there is much more better than this place.non sense... why she no come back? Mtcheww
Even as your tinubu don win, you still won japa
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

The pay is very high for caregivers, you can even be lucky, your employer can even include you in his or her will, while dying. E don happen to one guy for my home town.

He got a house and close to 1 million Euros willed to him from a woman in Germany.
wow dude was very lucky
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 2mch(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
SIRKAY98:
I can see you are on a UK TIER 2 WORK VISA and your salary monthly cant be less than 2100pounds, so enjoy the money and overlook the type of work my dear.
After tax and bills you save about 300pounds.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Federalis: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Clean your nyansh in peace.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kingthreat(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

You be big fool. You wan go another person country go dey sake hands with king Charles as soon as you land. no respect and humble yourself. Idiot nonsensical bastarddd

After all the education you get, you mean say if them tell you make you bend down, you go bend down make dem fire you well just because you dey white man land? Chai, who do African man this kind thing?
If na humility be this, I no dey humble abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
millionboi2:
Even as your tinubu don win, you still won japa
read my name again this time Carefully
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Moh247: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin

CEO abi Slay queen living off maga.. aunty work for your money and stop crying

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

The pay is very high for caregivers, you can even be lucky, your employer can even include you in his or her will, while dying. E don happen to one guy for my home town.

He got a house and close to 1 million Euros willed to him from a woman in Germany.
if you get better link abeg no hesitate.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by MartinsD12(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote “ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UK”.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo
Runz girls or olosho ashawo CEO what a nonsense, this olosho girls keep abusing the word CEO

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by FireUpNow(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
The work she so for Naija that made her CEO, she can start it there too
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by asanausana91: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria
liar,liar,liar. You are they type that believe anybody that goes abroad is a rich man.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by GEEBITE: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Once they are doing make up or selling overpriced fabrics on Instagram,they are quick to brand themselves as CEO of an unregistered company. When you ask for account details personal name will pop up.
Amotolongbo:
CEO of which firm/company/business?

If she was a real CEO in naija, she wouldn’t use a tier 4 or pay heavily for tier 2 visa to relocate to UK. Na just vacation she go dey do in UK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by millionboi2: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
read my name again this time Carefully
ok now I see
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by asanausana91: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
They are just trying to discourage people from traveling..omo if you have ur way japa..I have friends there and life there is much more better than this place.non sense... why she no come back? Mtcheww
what are you still doing in Nigeria.Your friends are just decieving you, place like home.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Chiraq77(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Nigerian Standard for "Curvy" is laughable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zinaunreal(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

After all the education you get, you mean say if them tell you make you bend down, you go bend down make dem fire you well just because you dey white man land? Chai, who do African man this kind thing?
If na humility be this, I no dey humble abeg

Then remain in your country and stop making noise. Them force you? Stay in your country and build it

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hahahahah
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by mmsen: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria

Absolute rubbish.

Show me the person who cleans nyansh and has a cook? or a driver? or can even afford to have somebody maintain their yard.

Many of them in this same abroad that you celebrate cannot even afford to heat their own homes, pay for electricity for the entire week or pay for cooking gas. When have you heard of any CEO in Nigeria having such problems?

Do people who clean nyansh abroad send their children to private school? Pay for foreign trips abroad several times a year? Enjoy lavish birthdays and xmas? No.

Stop lying to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Raalsalghul: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
ednut1:
Nigeria is 6 hours flight. Wait till your employer sees this and sacks her. Ceo of selling hair or organic cream na ceo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una get bad mouth for this forum I swear.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Af0nja: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lack of skill. Learn web app software development before traveling at least

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.