Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86808 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by cpapa: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na the same nyash I dey clean here I I collect my pay at d end of the week and change am omo e dey reach 600k per week

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Faber(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Nigerians love big titles.

Even she was sharing a lockup shop with another person, as long as it is a sole proprietorship in Nigeria, she is a CEO--the most abused term in Nigerian business.

/
Confirm, e no pass one 6 by 6 beauty salon or tailoring shop šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by KosiGee(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of which organisation?? Internet has given a lot of id iots opportunity to express their madness and foolishness.

This lady might lose her job over this nonsense clout chasing. If I was her employer and I come across this video and photos of her in her uniform. Iā€™ll make sure sheā€™s sacked.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by enomakos(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Come back home na
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 9jaRealist: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
They are just trying to discourage people from traveling..omo if you have ur way japa..I have friends there and life there is much more better than this place.non sense... why she no come back? Mtcheww

Not for everyoneā€¦
>
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by usedcardealerph(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
The guy voicing on that video is a igbomboclat grin
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tonytonex(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote ā€œ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UKā€.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo
Mumu girl.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 9jaRealist: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
KosiGee:
CEO of which organisation?? Internet has given a lot of id iots opportunity to express their madness and foolishness.

This lady might lose her job over this nonsense clout chasing. If I was her employer and I come across this video and photos of her in her uniform. Iā€™ll make sure sheā€™s sacked.

And therein lies an ESSENTIAL DIFFERENCE between the UK and Naijaā€¦
Most bosses do not have the attitude of demigods and dictators, and cannot just sack folks because of non-job FREE speech.

Unlike here, where people are reportedly being sacked for being APC or Obidientā€¦
If her boss tries any such nonsense, he and the company will likely end up before the tribunal coughing up compensation cash!
>

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by FisifunKododada: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
some people will do armed robbery b4 dey clean yanch. am I one of those people?

The answer go shock you.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Raalsalghul: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hopefully, Suella Braverman closes this post-study route very soon, then I'll know where you folks will run to.

You are in the U.K rather than think of how to utilize the opportunity, you're chasing clout on social media.

When agbado has dealt with you folks for the next 8 years, that nyash, you'll beg to clean it.

Continue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by tunapawizzy: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Even who collect loan from LAPO to start 100k provision shop na CEO... most abused appellation in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 9jaRealist: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
tunapawizzy:
Even who collect loan from LAPO to start 100l provision shop na CEO... most abused appellation in Nigeria.

Thatā€™s not unique to Nigeriaā€¦
The most abused appellation in Nigeria is ā€œactressā€! grin
>

5 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Remano: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
She lied . she was no CEO anywhere before. Let her show her office back then
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by HNICEARTH: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO clean hookupšŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
nony43:

It is better but itā€™s not easy.
if I can survive in Nigeria.. I can anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
cpapa:
Na the same nyash I dey clean here I I collect my pay at d end of the week and change am omo e dey reach 600k per week
abi..600k no b small Muller
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by tunapawizzy: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

Thatā€™s not unique to Nigeriaā€¦
The most abused appellation in Nigeria is ā€œactressā€! grin
>
That one too sha....once dem sleep with yahoo boy collect small money buy bleaching cream, buy one small UK used iPhone, get small sex-thirsty followers on IG and tiktok like this, we no go hear word again

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Rebuke post=121629852]Smh. I legit don't get why some people can just decide to be proudly stupid.
Did anyone force yhu to stay there?
Come back home and stop seeking unnecessary attention!
Very silly and shameless woman.

And OP, I don't think yhu know the meaning of beautiful. Please, stop abusing the word "beautiful ".[/quot.......
Hahahahhahah
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Backpedal: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nwodosis:
Over free money dey worry us for Nigeria

Exactly

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by toxtimmy: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
First mistake you make is everybody is abCEO of their life and themselves ..

Secondly a mama put or plants that is running their CEO...

Lastly, ask yourself who or which organization they assign CEO title for Nigeria?.. I guess you.

Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNINGāš ļø
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace āœŒļø
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

WARNINGāš ļø
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace āœŒļø
You no dey see Her NYASH ?
Na CEO NYASH Plc. grin grin grin
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

WARNINGāš ļø

Peace āœŒļø
Na CEO NYASH Plc. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Faposky95: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Give us something.moral and refreshing......
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Faber(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Himtulie247:
Na CEO NYASH Plc. grin grin grin

Aje, I tell you. And most of them are very lazy, person way never clean her own nyash finish, Oyibo go employ her to clean nyash for their citizen šŸ¤£

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Jack500: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria

Just sharap! You know nothing.

You will foolishly convert the stipend they earn abroad to naira, yet you forget that they are not spending in naira.
A person cleaning yansh abroad is living terrible life, after tax and bills, they have nothing left to take care of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of what in nigeria

Maybe yansh company šŸ˜†
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

WARNINGāš ļø

Peace āœŒļø

CEO of Body cream or bumbum enlarging cream. Everybody na CEO abeg
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Teeroyzimma: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigerians and complaining na 5&6, are we the ones that told you to japa from Nigeria, abeg face front jor

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Faber(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
sunboy:

CEO of Body cream or bumbum enlarging cream. Everybody na CEO abeg
Comrade way sabišŸ‘ŠšŸ¤£
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shadysen: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:
Na care visa he take, over there the care visa is easily accessible for Nigerians who want to japa and it can even make you get a permanent residency if you do am well
what kinda cares are you going to render?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Faber:

Aje, I tell you. And most of them are very lazy, person way never clean her own nyash finish, Oyibo go employ her to clean nyash for their citizen šŸ¤£
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sunboy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

Comrade way sabišŸ‘ŠšŸ¤£

No dull am šŸ˜‰

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.