Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86770 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Quebec91(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirm!
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Quebec91(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Exactly
Faber:
Maybe she is one of those jumping from one SUV to other back here in Nigeria, using her big ikebe dey scam simps.

If she is used to working hard, she will not complain as a caregiver in the UK...wetin dey there...abeg shift one side

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kelvindj98: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria

Mumu talk
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by cantiride2: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Did anyone force her to go to the UK.If her business was paying her very well her she would have remained.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zinaunreal(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
mmsen:

I know the UK is difficult, that's why I don't understand this narrative of "people who clean nyansh live better than CEO in Naija". It's the most blatant lie.

Ceo of what that's what you should be asking
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
That's what happens when you migrate w/o proper skills, you end up doing shit job.

Alot of this japa crew need to watch Franklin's channel.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by adekennis(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:

The UK care visa is given to people who are ready to take care of old age elderly ones or people who are sick with disabilities. It's like doing an 'omo odo' job or househelp. To apply for it you will need btw 5k-8k pounds to get it, some people here I know are top ogas in companies, banks that are even doing it over there now. You might need to be bathing one grandma, running errands for them, changing pampers, cooking, washing etc.

The reason many people prefer it is just that the pay is high and your accommodation is managed by your employers over there. It's either you stay in their house or they get you an apartment which you will stay in and they will take care of it.

Me too I am working on it presently as my family members over there are helping me over it. Also you've to be literate to get it cos you will need to take records, manage data, give reports and all. If you don't have knowledge on data management or IT skills and how to use computer I will advice you to learn it well before you go so that when you get there you will get better offers at it.
Thanks so much for this detailed information. May God richly bless you.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by rickleye: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO - Chief Entertaining Office not Executive Officer.
She was entertaining with her Nyash back home.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
babakb:

Please when she flaunts her British Passport in the next 6 years don't get jealous.

With her British Passport she can travel visa free to anywhere in the world and enjoy all the benefits that comes with it.

Does she look like the type that will want to travel anywhere in the world?

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shadysen: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:

The UK care visa is given to people who are ready to take care of old age elderly ones or people who are sick with disabilities. It's like doing an 'omo odo' job or househelp. To apply for it you will need btw 5k-8k pounds to get it, some people here I know are top ogas in companies, banks that are even doing it over there now. You might need to be bathing one grandma, running errands for them, changing pampers, cooking, washing etc.

The reason many people prefer it is just that the pay is high and your accommodation is managed by your employers over there. It's either you stay in their house or they get you an apartment which you will stay in and they will take care of it.

Me too I am working on it presently as my family members over there are helping me over it. Also you've to be literate to get it cos you will need to take records, manage data, give reports and all. If you don't have knowledge on data management or IT skills and how to use computer I will advice you to learn it well before you go so that when you get there you will get better offers at it.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shadysen: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:

Changing pampers off me! i can't.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shadysen: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:

Changing pampers off me! i can't, that's shit!
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by seguno2: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. grin grin

…….and hustle for different community activities, as the oyinbos do, to make our own communities better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by seguno2: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Dem no force am na. She can always resign. catch the next flight and return home.

Welcome back to APC Nigeria!

Tinubu corn-tree 🌽

Do you want her to eat corn and cassava until she go kpeme ni?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by OChimex: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nwodosis:
Over free money dey worry us for Nigeria

You said correctly bro. I once said Nigerians are really lazy oo, when I moved to the US, I see how people legally work so damn hard irrespective of age, gender, disability. They want to do honest job, but Nigerians want to sit at home do nothing and make the same amount Elon Musk is making.
It doesn’t work that way. If you want to earn so much oversea you must work your ass off .
And mind her, there is dignity of labor here. Even if na shit u dey carry, you work hard and earn well like every other person. No one disrespects your job, so far as it’s an honest job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by blowjohn(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
She Shud be worried about how she will be able to clean her yansh first.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by thecommunist(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
You will japa, get a job that has been existing before them born you. Job wey people don dey do for ages without complaining only for you to start complaining and disparaging that job. Job that is a honest hustle for the people wey dey do am before you carry yourself come. Why don't you resign and go back to your CEO job back home. Why are Nigerians like this? Nobody forced thought to accept it now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kaymart: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:
That's what happens when you migrate w/o proper skills, you end up doing shit job.

Alot of this japa crew need to watch Franklin's channel.
Which Franklin channel?
How do I get the link to watching it?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
sukkot:
shocked
Baba, why you dey bulge eyes? Abeg I need your wisdom here, say something about this matter wink wink smiley
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by riczy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pisure of her cleaning nyash or na lie!
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Madeu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
2mch:

After tax and bills you save about 300pounds.
After 5 years get UK permanent residence and 1 year a British passport. I see Nigerian that recently moved to the UK that complains as dumb. The focus is to work hard, save money and get the pali. That should be the motivation.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by remsonik(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shadysen:
Changing pampers off me! i can't, that's shit!
Lol and you want chop pizza and ice cream

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by remsonik(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
adekennis:
Thanks so much for this detailed information. May God richly bless you.
Amen
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by pat077: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
CEO of small girl big God

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Shadysen: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
remsonik:

Lol and you want chop pizza and ice cream
There are many ways to make money.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The British also receive free money from the government through benefits and public funds
And free groceries which is available for anyone who wants on a weekly basis regardless of race

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beebah321:
Come back to Nigeria na. grin grin

Like I don't get grin you left home to go clean nyash lmao grin

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sukkot: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
sharpwriter:

Baba, why you dey bulge eyes? Abeg I need your wisdom here, say something about this matter wink wink smiley
lol Chief this na normal levels for that side. fall from grace to grass. dey wipe old white person yansh ? GOD forbid bad thing.i rather drink my garri jeje for mushin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
undecided

How much is CEO making in Nigeria compared to cleaning yansh abroad?

If you cant do the work, come back to Nigeria where the government frustrate your business with their bad policies..

Remember a person cleaning yansh abroad lives better and earns better than a bank manager or professor in Nigeria

You're right. I agree. Yansh cleaner abroad take home around £2000 before taxes and maybe £1400 after taxes. In Nigeria, even Timi Agbaje wey be CEO of GT Bank don't earn up to that. Bank Manager in Nigeria don't earn up to #10,000 naira per year.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sukkot: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
RaptorX:
Talk now
lol Chief this na normal levels for that side. fall from grace to grass. dey wipe old white person yansh ? GOD forbid bad thing.i rather drink my garri jeje for mushin grin grin
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
kaymart:

Which Franklin channel?
How do I get the link to watching it?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iLX7Ghjm3sM&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.