Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear (86772 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kayevans: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

She wrote “ CEO in Naija and now cleaning Nyash in the UK”.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiTgH5xBlo

I don't know between the lady's pitiable predicament and the narrator's cringing voice over - if I should cry or laugh. The kind of narration these schlock YouTubers attach to their videos can make one drop dead instantly. Ya diwa

3 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by remsonik(f): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
adekennis:

Pls can you tell me more about the caregiver visa because I'm currently considering it with family but i don't want to regret it.
The UK care visa is given to people who are ready to take care of old age elderly ones or people who are sick with disabilities. It's like doing an 'omo odo' job or househelp. To apply for it you will need btw 5k-8k pounds to get it, some people here I know are top ogas in companies, banks that are even doing it over there now. You might need to be bathing one grandma, running errands for them, changing pampers, cooking, washing etc.

The reason many people prefer it is just that the pay is high and your accommodation is managed by your employers over there. It's either you stay in their house or they get you an apartment which you will stay in and they will take care of it.

Me too I am working on it presently as my family members over there are helping me over it. Also you've to be literate to get it cos you will need to take records, manage data, give reports and all. If you don't have knowledge on data management or IT skills and how to use computer I will advice you to learn it well before you go so that when you get there you will get better offers at it.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by remsonik(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shadysen:
what kinda cares are you going to render?

The UK care visa is given to people who are ready to take care of old age elderly ones or people who are sick with disabilities. It's like doing an 'omo odo' job or househelp. To apply for it you will need btw 5k-8k pounds to get it, some people here I know are top ogas in companies, banks that are even doing it over there now. You might need to be bathing one grandma, running errands for them, changing pampers, cooking, washing etc.

The reason many people prefer it is just that the pay is high and your accommodation is managed by your employers over there. It's either you stay in their house or they get you an apartment which you will stay in and they will take care of it.

Me too I am working on it presently as my family members over there are helping me over it. Also you've to be literate to get it cos you will need to take records, manage data, give reports and all. If you don't have knowledge on data management or IT skills and how to use computer I will advice you to learn it well before you go so that when you get there you will get better offers at it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:
CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy And Beautiful Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears.

A beautiful and curvy Nigerian Lady cries out over the hardships and difficulties she is experiencing since she moved abroad.

The beautiful lady said she was a CEO in Nigeria but was made to start a new job over there in UK.

Watch the video.

if e sure for you, come back to Naija grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dem no force am na. She can always resign. catch the next flight and return home.

Welcome back to APC Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by bluestone2015: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Attention seeker.
Why can't she board the next plane and come back if she is not in a better condition.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Johnjustice: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
There is no honor in cleaning nyash, even in heaven, it's not cool, second slavery in effect. No matter how much you think you making there, some make it here by doing business. Heads are not equal though.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Father4all: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
I prefer to be cleaning yansh in UK than to be a CEO without nothing to show for it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by olabrinks(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chiraq77:
The Nigerian Standard for "Curvy" is laughable
honestly, because to me this woman is not curvy at all, she’s just huge. But each to their own.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by udemzyudex(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
C.E.O of which business?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by sisisioge: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Come back home fa....abi na kidnapping?
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Konjiboii: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Una go just dey tag anybody with obesity as curvy , what's curvy here now. Disgusting fat bitttches
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:

No where is safe, what of those who became victims of mass shootings in the US

They already know that no where is safe, even in naija,it's all about looking for where is better.

You dey naija, police fit kill you, tanker fit explode make e burn everywhere,stray bullet fit come hit you for inside your room sef.

No place is safe but staying in some places get benefits pass the other.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by DasBeste: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

Watch the video.

So wey the video na wey the woman been dey talk?

Because for this video wey you upload, na only one idiot just dey talk for the video and e no be the woman.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by chysam: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Like joke like joke you dey yarn pure

Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Emola12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Where is the curvy hope no be that one wey be like Toyota Camry tyre
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zudozz: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

Watch the video.

See the Big hole wey dey her nose.

Nose ring na better identity for Olosho!

No be only CEO. CEO of where and what?

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Allisgud: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na old man yansh u dey clean
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by RaptorX: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
UK is a shithole, the only abroad I would recommend is the US.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by SAD007(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Die an die
Home or away
Faber:
CEO of where or what exactly...hope say no be Olosho CEO/Hook-ups.

That being said, let me warn you viewing this thread right now.

WARNING⚠️
You see that place you dey now, and you want leave am japa, many people dey find am. They go rush enter once you japa. The other side of the jungle no sure. All parts of the world na jungle, e no sure anywhere, e no easy anywhere. My guy japa go Ukraine, Putin come scatter Ukraine, he came back. Some japa go Turkey, earthquake chop them. E no sure anywhere.

Peace ✌️
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by kunleham(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
In this life, everything is not about money. There's what they called dignity in labour, of course, you will make money doing some demeaning work abroad, but over a period, the income will no longer motivate you and you become tired of the whole scenario. It may even lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by zinaunreal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
mmsen:

Absolute rubbish.

Show me the person who cleans nyansh and has a cook? or a driver? or can even afford to have somebody maintain their yard.

Many of them in this same abroad that you celebrate cannot even afford to heat their own homes, pay for electricity for the entire week or pay for cooking gas. When have you heard of any CEO in Nigeria having such problems?

Do people who clean nyansh abroad send their children to private school? Pay for foreign trips abroad several times a year? Enjoy lavish birthdays and xmas? No.

Stop lying to yourself.

Go and do your research and stop shouting everywhere. How many of the high income earners even do that? Do you think uk is easy generally? Go and hire cook make we dey see na

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by RaptorX: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
To get a job cleaning oyinbo yansh in the UK now is not even easy to get, so think well before you quit your job and sell all your properties because you are calculating 900 to 1 Pounds to Naira.

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by RaptorX: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
sukkot:
shocked
Talk now
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Wsx2: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am a ceo in nigeria too I now work in construction site in canada moving heavy equipments drilling setting fittings and cleaning debris! I have no regrets atleast I don’t have to see my neighbors in darkness each night and don’t have to spend hours in traffic . No mental health issues , no physiological issues, the fear of getting kidnapped or robbed or even killed has been suppressed. Good healthcare, good road basic amenities , healthy environment and more

I advice anyone if you have the opportunity to leave nigeria please do. Life is too short to live almost all off it miserably.

I am ok with my 100k a day job here in canada. If you have kids and a citizen you get 600dollars per child from government each month till your kids turned 18.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by nurez305(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Father4all:
I prefer to be cleaning yansh in UK than to be a CEO without nothing to show for it in Nigeria
slave 🤣🤣
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by mmsen: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

Go and do your research and stop shouting everywhere. How many of the high income earners even do that? Do you think uk is easy generally? Go and hire cook make we dey see na

I know the UK is difficult, that's why I don't understand this narrative of "people who clean nyansh live better than CEO in Naija". It's the most blatant lie.

4 Likes

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by emapeteum(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
babakb:

Please when she flaunts her British Passport in the next 6 years don't get jealous.

With her British Passport she can travel visa free to anywhere in the world and enjoy all the benefits that comes with it.
All these Japa syndromes are self-imposed slavery.
Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Father4all: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
nurez305:
slave 🤣🤣
better than being a slave to Tinubu and his evil party men

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Blackman101: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
A lot of Nigerians are not doing well outside but due to pride cannot come back home.

To me, japa is not for everybody. find were you belong in naija and make something out of yourself

1 Like

Re: CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear by Toks2008(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

Watch the video.

Ask her if they forced her?

Clout chaser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.