Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? (34065 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
QueenVaji:

Carry ur long throat go man house go chop suya. u no even get 20 naira to buy tetracycline...u get luck say she no die that day...tagbuo kwa owegi na suya there...imagine the audacity of a poor rat

You are pained. Go and hug transformer.

Continue crying.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by abbey621(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Clearly, you just want to argue for the sake of arguing at this point. undecided

Nah....Just giving you a dose of reality, some of us have talk the talk and walk the walk, best lessons in life comes from experience......PEACE!
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by abbey621(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamzik:

Pele o madam lawyer. Dont do anything with your life. Keep looking for a man that will takeover your father's responsibility

Pele o ignoramus not knowing you're arguing with a guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Allisgud: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.
the school wey u go na to stay for house become housewife,go and fined something to do so u can also contribute, stop using relation as occupation

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
marcopollo:
■ Yeah, but you see ehn, people talk about women being "taken care of" as if they are helpless and as if the men too don't need to be "taken care of."
With this mentality I wouldn't want to be a woman especially in Nigeria.
My brother, financial stability is important o. Not saying until you are mega rich you can't start a family. The key word there is STABILITY.
Whatever that comes in from both couple, they can plan together with it and move on from there.

■ But then OP, anything can happen even to a rich man, so what happens Quit the marriage cuz you needed to be "taken care of?" When women have this mentality of "I should be taken care of' it breeds marital instability. The future is not sure for anyone. When one is down, the other one would help him up.
1. Na for your culture where that talk of taking care of women begin so. undecided

2. Not even culture forces a woman to sit tight with a man in poverty. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Royceey(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Oh.. you don't know that arse is a dirty word?
And who's existence are you calling a mess?

It's like you're beginning to lose control of your mouth. You'll be jam-talking anyhow. You better Watch it!

You created thread to attack guys and now you're crying... You are a big disappointment to God creation. You busy quoting bible you don't even know. In the Contexts where God said he will make an Help Meet (Eve) for Adam. What does Help means. Go and read about a woman call DEBORAH in the Bible the impact she created as a Woman!

Your Existence is highly questionable, any lady taking this advice from you will wait till menopause just as you're about entering now!

(OLODO)

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

You are pained. Go and hug transformer.

Continue crying.

Hungry goat...u carry ur hungry sef go meet man , dem buy u suya...u chop suya finish come chop the newspaper join come dey cry say dey no buy u drugs .cheesy..why didn't u just die that day na..

that experience alone should have thought u whole lesson about having ur own finances in check..but it didn't

carry ur long throat dey waka from one man to another in search of who go take care of ur needs...u will just die like rat

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Tzar(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Broke Geh looking for unbroke man!
Don’t worry, e go soon clear for your poverty stricken eyes. Girls like you end up old, overused, poor, miserable and alone. You will now be blaming everyone else for your misfortune instead if blaming your gold digging ass.
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kujo:
■ Ekweremadu is a Nigerian politician being accused of organ harvesting current in foreign country You can imagine what he and his family members are going through even with when money or providing isn't the problem You can google him up
But where do you get the idea that rich folks don't have troubles of their own? They certainly don't have poor man troubles though. undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
davillian:

I don't know we're her con ect came from o
But her connect was not for free, right? Particularly since we are speaking here of Nigeria meaning that what you claim is a benefit really isn't as it instead comes with a cost. undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Culturally, and following many of your traditions, a lady is allowed to desire that the man caters to all of her needs in marriage. OP did not make these rules up. She is instead echoing what remains a tradition in much of Nigeria today, a rule many Nigerians still hold to even as we speak. Insulting her for stating it only means you are unable to logically reason these things as they really are. undecided

Can't u just see that nobody wants to talk to u...if u like the op why don't u start talking to her instead of forming backup artist for her...abi u no dey shame for this ur life...nobody likes u..u just dey here dey lick op ass
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by chccho(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.
You attract your kind. If u have been dating broke or struggling guys its because u yourself are still struggling too or probably broke and can't afford the lifestyle you desire, hence your reason to latch on to a man that you think should provide for your every need.
Go and get yourself a good paying job, improve your financial status, change your poverty mentality.
Na poverty they worry you and a man doesn't have to be the one to bail u out of it.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ola9ja(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
May we never come across this kind of ladies in Jesus name......Amen

What an archaic way of reasoning......

God forbid tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
QueenVaji:

Can't u just see that nobody wants to talk to u...if u like the op why don't u start talking to her instead of forming backup artist for her...abi u no dey shame for this ur life...nobody likes u..u just dey here dey lick op ass

Hmmm... I knew this is where this whole pain and anger is coming from. pure jealousy.

For your info, Kobojunkie is my nairaland crush. Kee yourself.

Na wa o.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Hmmm... I knew this is where this whole pain and anger is coming from. pure jealousy.

For your info, Kobojunkie is my nairaland crush. Kee yourself.

Na wa o.

Two unfortunate junkies...see how u just came out to disgrace ur zombie mother on nairaland today..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Setursight(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=EriMma1 post=121645415]

I think you should ask yourself that question because I never envisaged such. I don't entertain negative thoughts so the issue of misfortune is overruled here but since you believe in such, what will you do?

Now back to the matter. When I say a man that can take care of you, I mean... a very rich man. I'm talking about a man with landed properties and companies or businesses that can keep him financially afloat for as long he lives and of course with such, he can establish the wife to a point where she can conviniently chest any financial responsibilities in his absence. However my sis, if you choose to go with a struggling man because of that mentality of yours, your choice. please do. Since it's better to be with a struggling man than being with one you fear will have misfortune. Being with a struggling man is kukuma natural misfortune and disaster. so be with him.

I don't know why people always foresee evil around good things. Always trying to pamper and romance poverty na wa o! Since that's how you perceive life, Biko, hold the struggling one tight to avoid misfortune according to you.

Your methodology really suits you o.

what would you do if some years into your marriage to a wildly successful man the economy changed drastically in such a manner that in a very short time a man's entire resource base is wiped out? Would your man still be self-sufficient? What would you do then?

Such things can and do happen, I assure you. You don't have to look far to find them happening. War can wipe out whole resource bases and you cannot always get out in time or even stop the war yourself. Fast innovations wipe out whole professions and render skills very surprisingly obsolete. Natural disasters and unforeseeable accidents destroy resource bases too. People can be riding a wave of great success one minute and the next they're on a beach so hot and dry and at such low tide that you'd think you're in a desert which you very well might be anyway. What would you do then?

To your second paragraph, let me ask you first, is your Dad such a type of man you described?

In as much as you're trying to be on the look out for yourself, do you think you're worth such calibers of men? Probably ,you're thinking that your beauty is enough to land you such men. what you're doing is a plain *GOLD DIGGIN* .
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
ola9ja:
May we never come across this kind of ladies in Jesus name......AmenWhat an archaic way of reasoning......God forbid tufiakwa
You are probably already married to one of them. Most of those women who submit to you so you can take care of them are of pretty much the same breed, only not all of them voice it. Think about it! What you are spitting at here happens to be the exact same thing your culture encourages you to submit to by marrying down in order that you can sit as gods over your women in marriage. undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Tomsaintly: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Let's give a round of applause for women like Oprah Winfrey, J.K. Rollings, Okonjo Iweala and Theresa May. They will never reason like this. They work very hard to achieve their financial success, rather than relying on a man. Many Nigerian women need to change their mentality.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by papae1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Hahaha

Enjoy.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by papae1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Do you know my age? No. So don't conclude yet.

I still maintain my stance. Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs.
remember the man is not your father ooooo
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Assuming a girl's need I'm dating or courting is at the range of $300, and I have been seeing to that every point in time...
Okay her need now escalated from the range of $300 to $700...
And I can't meet up with the development...

So the girl should leave because presently her need has gone up, and I can not meet up to it ... .

Or
As a young guy I'm making $1000
In a month.
And the need of a girl I'm dating or planning to get married to ( all these serious relationship palava) and I can see to her need comfortably without breaking the bank ...
Now fortunately I started making more than $5000, meaning I'm five times richer.
Does it mean I should ditch the girl in my life because her need is nothing to me.
And now go to a l3éch that I will be feeling the heat whenever I renders a helping hand to her

Una go just wake up and start to they cap wetin I no they understand ....

Are you going for a man that will meet your need, In whose pocket?....... No go dey expect your need to be met in a man's pocket oo

Work ensure you earn a lot before even to they start they reason man matter .... That way
We won't be having this conversation...
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by papae1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:
Another potential evening newspaper

Are you an orphan or you simply don't understand that adulthood is simply about looking out for yourself

When he meets your needs what do you bring to the table ?
only puna,,🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by obinna58(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.
Believe me no guy who suffered and made his money will want to settle with a woman with this mentality
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by sigiyaya(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Don't get emotional. Pick one or two lessons from my post and run with it.
There is no lesson to pick from your post unfortunately. But my advice to you is for you to get something doing, so as to help yourself financially and please stop being a leach.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by edward1106(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

There is a reason am quoting you so you personally get to read my thought.
For one, I don't know if you're a male or female but guessing you're a female as per your right up with pains.
Please, understand marriage or relationship survives most entirely on COMMITTMENT. Prayer or love has little roles to play cos as you have seen in our society, very religious people or good lovers undergo divorce.
But if there is committment( what you are bringing to the marriage or relationship, it acts like an action to get you a good response(reaction).
In summary, if you have nothing to contribute to a marriage or relationship and you're entirely dependent on the man, it means you are really not committed in the first place.
As per you reasoning, what if you married someone who was rich and much into the marriage things went very bad that the man was unable to recover. It definitely means you would leave him and to what ends?
Is that how you will be jumping from one man to the other?
What if you left the man and some time aftrwards, things got better for him, do you think he would want you back?
Pls, try and change this perception of yours.
Don't stain it on your children if you already have or friends around you. It's poisonous.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by marcopollo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Na for your culture where that talk of taking care of women begin so. undecided

2. Not even culture forces a woman to sit tight with a man in poverty. lipsrsealed

What culture shit are you even talking about You keep talking about some culture. I don't get at all. If you can't talk in a plain language sorry I can't continue in this conversation. Cuz I can't even understand what you are trying to say.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
marcopollo:
■ What culture shit are you even talking about You keep talking about some culture. I don't get at all. If you can't talk in a plain language sorry I can't continue in this conversation. Cuz I can't even understand what you are trying to say.
1. You don't know that culturally men are encouraged to occupy role of head of household where they bear full financial responsibilities over their household whereas women occupy a subservient role underneath them?, undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why curse at her when she is simply repeating what many of you already accept and do in your various lives? Yes, the average Nigerian man, even until 2023, believes it is his duty to submit to hypogamy because that is what is culturally acceptable. So why curse at OP for saying exactly the same thing? undecided

In summary, you want men to simp for you?
A girl in her prime is allowed to enjoy men's hard work, enjoy all kinds of dirks while her male peers couldn't get a kitten or love because they are still struggling. Now when they reach thier prime and now have money you want them to marry you and remain faithful to you without going out when u have already enjoyed ur prime?
Only useless men will bow to that nonsense. It's disgusting to see women reduce themselves to nothing buy money. You lack self worth. Is there all you people see to life? Money? You are worthless
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by jovial22(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.

Mugu !!! What stops you from meeting your own needs. Are you not very stupid like this
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by obinnazy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Both of them should support and meet each others need.
My mum supported my dad financially, well balanced.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by marcopollo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You don't know that culturally men are encouraged to occupy role of head of household where they bear full financial responsibilities over their household whereas women occupy a subservient role underneath them?, undecided

So why telling me about culture and concluding as if you know where I stand in that matter? Have we discussed about culture before? Do you know my stance?
Yes, men are meant to be the head, so does that contradict what I said?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.