Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? (33993 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

I do understand your points. I have always acknowledged that women are hypergamous. So, I'm surprised you quoted me.
sorry it is not for you.was just seconding your post and adding my 2cents to it
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

That was why I said you have no business being with a woman if you can't cater for her needs. Period!
I wish people like you could be banned from ever relating with a man. You are just like the other woman who is thinking of divorce because her man aint providing anymore.
Talking about God and the bible. Women are supposed to be helpers yet you have nothing to bring to the table. The rib Adam gave you never do. You wan suck person money.
Meanwhile, if Feminism is about getting same jobs and occupying same positions as men, what then would you use the money you get from those positions to do? Since you are not providing for yourself.

Women are now competing with men for jobs and positions.
It is harder for men to find job.
Men earn lesser since women are in the competition.
Yet you still want to eat the little the Man is getting.
This is pure wickedness.
I like your ideology and all but you failed big time on this one. Thank you.
I hope you would change. Or better still don't get married and don't do hook up cos those are two sure ways of sucking a mans money.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Iamzik: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2023
abbey621:

Now you're making up shit.....lol. My grandfather was a magistrate court judge, don't know which village you're talking about but the only village we've ever known is Lagos. If you think it is a must to buy iPhone for any woman then my friend you've got bigger problems than just the physical grin grin grin

Pele o madam lawyer. Dont do anything with your life. Keep looking for a man that will takeover your father's responsibility
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

That was why I said you have no business being with a woman if you can't cater for her needs. Period!
If love never existed in a mans heart.
It would be cheaper for me to get a housemaid that cooks, cleans and caters for my adopted children than to get a wife that wont provide.
You just reason am na.

The only special thing a wife does is childbirth.

EriMma1 Say for instance, you get married today. What would you take as your responsibility in the house? Since you won't provide
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

If love never existed in a mans heart.
It would be cheaper for me to get a housemaid that cooks, cleans and caters for my adopted children than to get a wife that wont provide.
You just reason am na.

The only special thing a wife does is childbirth.

EriMma1 Say for instance, you get married today. What would you take as your responsibility in the house? Since you won't provide

I'll cook for him and his children
Tidy the house and look after the children. That's enough responsibility to combine with ones job as a working class mum.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by marcopollo(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You just repeated Op's point of view only with a different tone. undecided

Yeah, but you see ehn, people talk about women being "taken care of" as if they are helpless and as if the men too don't need to be "taken care of."
With this mentality I wouldn't want to be a woman especially in Nigeria.

My brother, financial stability is important o. Not saying until you are mega rich you can't start a family. The key word there is STABILITY.
Whatever that comes in from both couple, they can plan together with it and move on from there.

But then OP, anything can happen even to a rich man, so what happens Quit the marriage cuz you needed to be "taken care of?" When women have this mentality of "I should be taken care of' it breeds marital instability. The future is not sure for anyone. When one is down, the other one would help him up.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by kushme: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

I have the means to cater for a woman but I won't do it. Thief mentality..

Na so one meet me for house dey tell me how she be virgin and would need a man to marry her. She dey find where to end her struggles.

See, you talk like someone who knows nothing about the Nigerian economy. Nigeria is not a rich country and the population is not helping at all.

A lot of people will continue to have hope but will never make it out of the maze(Nigeria). That's our reality.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2023
kushme:

I have the means to cater for a woman but I won't do it. Thief mentality..

Na you body go tell now.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by RedPilChurchBoy: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

Bitter truth.

REDPIL truth. No man should get angry at you on this position.

Don't forget to advise your fellow ladies to keep their virginity and also maintain our traditional values. So that after we have laboured and fit to marry, we would not have to settle for trash and overused pụssy.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

I'll cook for him and his children
Tidy the house and look after the children. That's enough responsibility to combine with ones job as a working class mum.
So what are you working for if he can provide for you?
What would you do if he already had a house boy(as a rich man) cooking and tidying the house?
What would happen if you marry the man of your dreams and after giving birth to 2 kids, he begins to experience a financial downfall that was not caused by him in anyway. Say for instance, he had bountiful inheritance like Tinubu :-/ and then a court verdict gives all the inheritance to his junior brother. And then he becomes poor. What would you do? How would you continue with the marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:

Bitter truth.

Don't forget to advise your fellow ladies to keep their virginity and also maintain our traditional values. So that after we have laboured and fit to marry, we would not have to settle for trash and overused pụssy.
Apart from adultery, this is the second worst thing that could happen to me in marriage. Make she lie to me say she be virgin, make I come find out after marriage. Chai. Marriage don scatter be that o.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by eazisky(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

But men should be with women who can't meet their (men) needs abi? The OP is pained by her past relationships

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by kushme: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Na you body go tell now.
How?
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by RedPilChurchBoy: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Apart from adultery, this is the second worst thing that could happen to me in marriage. Make she lie to me say she be virgin, make I come find out after marriage. Chai. Marriage don scatter be that o.

I have same concern.

I want to marry a virgin or a girl with not more than 2 body counts.

I am sexually pure and would never settle for an ex LovePeddler for a wife.

If after marriage I find out that she had a very ugly past , it won't be funny at all for her.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by eazisky(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Go and read your bible oga. God placed that responsibility on the man.

So far, women have been getting empowered financially and meeting their needs by themselves since the men are beginning to fall short in their responsibilities and original position. So no biggies but that does not erase the fact that a man should cater for her needs.

Shut up, u quickly jump to the bible to suit your coat, ok, biblically, men shouldn't marry women who are not virgin, are u a virgin No!!! And may u never get a man to marry your over used pussy
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Autobot05: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
popcykaylah:

Why you dey respond to this liability of a being. If her father was responsible enough and he took good care of her she wouldn't be here looking for a man to feast on ,her level of entitlement is like a parasite. I can never date a woman with such orientation

No mind her .. they are many like her these days
Make we guys dey wise up abeg
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Zeus039(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Parasite
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:

I have same concern.

I want to marry a virgin or a girl with not more than 2 body counts.

I am sexually pure and would never settle for an ex LovePeddler for a wife.

If after marriage I find out that she had a very ugly past , it won't be funny at all for her.
Me I dont want any body count at all o.
I will not have sex before marriage and so must she.
Even if na only head she dey give before, e go affect o.
As long as say me I no do am before marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Larrydollarz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
A woman with a mind-set like this can never love a man unconditionally, they only get attached to a man not because of love but because of his assets. Such courtship don't last! Day usually leed to catastrophy just like tonto dikeh's.

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ddeola: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tell me what the woman is doing. Are they not supposed to help each other as husband and wife?

Na so many of una dey miss correct husband because of impatience and materialism. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by davillian(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What did she have to give up in order to get that job? undecided
I don't know we're her con ect came from o
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
wildikeman:

So you would agree when a man sys shut up and go to the kitchen...and stay there till you are needed...in bedroom

So because he's a provider, he'll now become a monster and not know how to treat others with respect? Very shallow way of reasoning.

I'm out of here.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Ehimzy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
your needs should be met by the two people that brought you into this world. Not another woman's son should be meeting you needs.

Na your papa go meet your needs.

Only foolish and stupid men meet the needs of lazy women.

The funny thing is if/when she has a son she won't teach him this crap grin
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
sharone21:
Just reading the story of Actor Ogbebor whose wife had to call him out after losing 2/kids they had since he was financially incapable....

The MAIN job of a man is to LOOK FOR MONEY...If he fails in this one main task for his family( doesn't have to be Bill Gates), he isn't ready and not mam enough to make any home.

Women are saddled with more tasks and we still have to go out and look for money if not people will say u have no impact on a man...However, no matter how much a man loves u there are certain roles of women that he can NEVER do and if he does it, he pays through his nose.

OP is right, though women can support but with or without financial support for a man, the woman is already playing all her roles plus his, and his only role is to get money - abi men are handicaps( lol)?

Tell them. The mention of responsibilities makes them lose their sense of reasoning making them irresponsible indeed. I'm talking about the men who believe it's not their duty to cater for their wife and children cos I know we still have some responble ones among us.

Last night, I saw a MAN bargaining with the Mallams that sell yams and pleading with them to accept transfer. He stood there for hours trying to talk this Mallam into accepting. I was just looking at him in admiration. You know... It was his persistence for me. If it were some men here, they won't even bother if their family ate or go hungry. In fact they will use this no cash crises as an excuse to starve their family to death.

Majority of the men here are highly irresponsible with exception to the sensible ones amongst us who live up to their responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

The same ashawo that you patronize and pay (her bills) but cannot pay your wife who takes care of the home.
Ashawo go bill una for just a few mins and you men will pay but expect your wife to bring her money to the table. You see why I said better to put that your money to good use in the home by taking care of wifey.

Why should I be ashamed for wanting a good life? Is Regina ashamed today? Many women who's husband are taking care of their needs 100%, how many are ashamed? Rather it's the one who's husband can't cater for that faces disgrace and shame all the time where she'll be looking like a mad dog or a shadow of herself especially if she's not financially Independent. Or you'll hear husband kills wife because of pure water or agege bread. That is why you see a lot of women trying hard to get something doing Then whats the point being with a man if my life cant be affected positively by his presence and I still need to work to cater for myself?
What will he be doing in my life? No you tell me... Especially when there are other capable men out there. Spare me abeg!

i can't believe that people are actually replying and engaging themselves with a big FOOL like you... thunder fire both you and the people replying an idiot like u with a very low IQ

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
QueenVaji:

i can't believe that people are actually replying and engaging themselves with a big FOOL like you... thunder fire both you and the people replying an idiot like u with a very low IQ

See.. this right here is what majority of you have been reduced to and the reason you lost touch of the purpose of your existence. A man doing choo choo choo with a woman. Na man be that one? And if you're a woman, quickly pick one of them from here. Una match.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Me I dont want any body count at all o.
I will not have sex before marriage and so must she.
Even if na only head she dey give before, e go affect o.
As long as say me I no do am before marriage.

grin grin

It's not easy to see marriage-ready virgin girls these day.

Some women nowadays keep their vagịna intact but engage in anál séx and other forms of sexual activities. That one of the latest deceptive technique.

Fear women smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:

Bitter truth.

They will hear Nnam. They will, as soon as men resume back their fatherly roles and assume their manly duties.

Umu Ada, una don hear When!
Our husbands, carry go nothing for you. We are solidly behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

See.. this right here is what majority of you have been reduced to and the reason you lost touch of the purpose of your existence. A man doing choo choo choo with a woman. Na man be that one?

SMH.

You are a very jobless pig thats the reason u are here enjoying all the attention they giving you...how will an adult like u come to a public platform to advice girls not to have a purpose in their marriage..are u not an lmbecile

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
ddeola:
Tell me what the woman is doing. Are they not supposed to help each other as husband and wife?

Na so many of una dey miss correct husband because of impatience and materialism. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Which correct husband wey go take hunger kill you?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kujo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your culture did indeed encourage women to remain virgins until marriage but it never barred the nonvirgins from getting married. So do not get carried away. undecided

2. That isn't entirely true though. undecided

3. I am afraid I don't know who that is. undecided

Ekweremadu is a Nigerian politician being accused of organ harvesting current in foreign country

You can imagine what he and his family members are going through even with when money or providing isn't the problem

You can google him up
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by QueenVaji: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

See.. this right here is what majority of you have been reduced to and the reason you lost touch of the purpose of your existence. A man doing choo choo choo with a woman. Na man be that one? And if you're a woman, quickly pick one of them from here. Una match.

Carry ur long throat go man house go chop suya. u no even get 20 naira to buy tetracycline...u get luck say she no die that day...tagbuo kwa owegi na suya there...imagine the audacity of a poor rat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Weird Things Men Love In Women / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.