Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV (75609 Views)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Switruth: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

She will burn wherever she is
okay thank you.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by petluvsu(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stop Counting your eggs before they are hatched. GRV

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by shereef19: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hope u have started preparing your lawyers like ur uncle.... It will shoke u

3 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Crvrider: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lashist:

Money be remitted to tinubu and his touts can cover alot of things...do you know how much MC oluomo and his touts dey collect to sleep with celebs?? He understands governance. No dey support bad govt

People don't want to tell themselves the truth. Until another party wins Lagos then and only then we will see the atrocities committed by the ruling party.

These guys are busy dragging him down, at least he has committed to making govt project spending transparent but strangely no one is talking about that.

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 77up(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?
Easier said than done, where is the experience for him to know what you said? He never win , e don dey dream of 100 days in office😂,more like Atiku wey never win but don dey share appointment, giving someone like that idiot Dino MD port authority 😂. It's not bad to have focus though 🤔

The guy just they catch cruise honestly, God forbid.

May Sanwoolu succeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by dappydozzy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Switruth:
Dapagun. Please tell us what you’ll do if you’re in his shoes for the first 100 days in office. Abi dem send you come? Gerrearu here right now. You don’t know notn

Look, this guy Dapagun is making sense, in fact this GRV guy though young lacks the experience to govern Lagos, he has not even being in the corridors of power before, not a perm sec., Lg chairman, commisioner, governance is more than just attending Ivy league schools, experience is needed. All these people are just opportunists.

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 77up(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chrismania100:

He is not clueless, it is you that is suffering from mental sickness.

So how will you know the company will not its earnings? You complianed cos he said he would increase salary to #60k..But, your criminal called MC Oluomo is making million dollars illegally on a daily bases,while some graduates are
Why did some yoruba people have evil hearts ? Why you guys always find faults on anyone's plans cos you hate him? Cos you guys have been allowed your brian to be enslaved by agbado slave master.If it happens to be Sanwo olu has said this, you guys would believe him like the Mohammad.Stupid useless set of people. No matter what he said he would do, your mind will stil be crowded with hatred and envy cos Thiefnubuu has all una brain in his pocket.

Very soon, the same idiots like this one will say na Yoruba hate them.

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 77up(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
This guy has succeeded in decampaigning himself, most of all he listed is imaginary . He will increase the salary to 60k in first day, just like that😂 . He will demolish lekki toll gate for endsars monumental whatever, to what benefit will that be for Lagosians? Joke😂😂

I won't be surprised if his followers believe this too, they always believed every lies their Obingo thrown at them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Crvrider: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Danyusufa01:
The very big mistake that Lagosian will make is electing this guy as governor. He really lack knowledge on what is Government and it is duties. Can you imagine him saying he will increase the minimum wage to 60k day one in office as the governor??🤔🤔 Where can he generate the money for this course
Obidients lack proper thinking faculty I swear.

Where have you guys put your sense. Item 1 in the list does not necessarily mean day 1 of the 100 days. He hasn't said he is God that he will create the universe in six days....

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by oyatz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
DeJoeee:
For those asking how he is going to generate the money.
Cancelling the conduit pipes through which the god father's are paid with Lagos money is enough to achieve all this.
Many people don't know how much the state spends in running and maintaining the corrupt political structure in Lagos.
That's why they were making mouth with structure because they know how much they have invested now OBI have proved to them that structure is useless.

If you take time to read this manifesto with an open mind, you will see deep seated ignorance.

1) First, there is no estimated cost for all the things he said he wants to do.

I don't know if you have built your own house but if you ask anyone who has built a house before, that what is the first thing to consider if you want to build your house and he will tell you...the COST.

2) After establishing the cost, he didn't match each project with expected funding e.g amount to be realized from taxation on Hotels, PAYE, Tenement rates etc

3) It seems the man assume that the Governor is like a Military Dictator or an Emperor who can decree anything anyhow and anywhere.
Does he thinks about the relevant laws guilding some of these proposed 'projects' and the avalanche of lawsuits against the State that will follow such implementations?

In summary, GRV exude youthful zeal but little experience in governance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by oyatz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
manutdrichie:

So what is the meaning of supplementary budget?

And Supplementary Budget is done on D-one in Office?

GRV should first run for Local Government Chairmanship, then Commissioner before becoming a Governor.

He is 50% enthusiasm,45% emotion and 5% experience

5 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by flokii: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lagos agbero are child's play where Anambra agbero dey.

Anambra tickets below:

They even combine their own agbero with robbery in the East there..

You see the problem with Yorubas is that most of our people don't travel out of SW, reason just anybody can come and deceive them.

They tell you Lagos agberos are this and that.. are the agberos disturbing private vehicle owners in Lagos? The answer is NO.

In Abuja which is the Federal Capital Territory.. the agberos impound private vehicles if you attempt to stop or pick people at bus stops. If you drop off your colleague for example, the rough looking boys will jump inside your car and collect the keys till they take you to their office to pay 20k upwards. Aren't there Igbos in Abuja to condemn such? It's only in Yorubaland that they have mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Tom1960: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Easier said than done
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mylove55(f): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Very unrealistic journey map except if alpha beta cancellation is achieved. Before he can increase salary, has he consider the current expenditure, debt profile, revenue stream and other financial constraints?

This boy no understand governance at all. See person whey e wan become governor of the 4th largest economy in Africa. SMH cry undecided

Note: Those quoting me with insults need to understand that I never insulted nor abuse their local champion governorship candidate. I will make it clear that GRV is inexperienced, unfit and lack the needed experience to manage Lagos. It's my candid opinion and if it pains you, jump into 3rd mainland lagoon. Thanks.
the small boy that is not qualify to be a local government chairman in small undeveloped local government in anambra state,
Who go dash governor in undeveloped South east state
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by IpobAntidote: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
May be 100 days as Governor of Abia, buy definitely not of Lagos. Stop day dreaming. We are not going to turn our Lagos into the hands of an IPOB terrorist sympathizer. NEVER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by oyatz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Do not be decieved.

Account general can only tell you what the APC Governor and Tinubu orders him to say.

Lagos is way too rich that they can pay 100k as minimum wage.

If he becomes the Governor, his government will be the one to allocate it.

Do you people think deeply at all?

Did you ask for the total number of civil servants in LASG and the cost implications of 100% increase in Salaries vis-a-vis the Total Budget for recurrent expenditure for 2023?

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mylove55(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Crvrider:

People don't want to tell themselves the truth. Until another party wins Lagos then and only then we will see the atrocities committed by the ruling party.

These guys are busy dragging him down, at least he has committed to making govt project spending transparent but strangely no one is talking about that.
how will he raised capital to finance the nonsense he plans to do.
Buhari that came to block pdp waste and corruption, how did he get money to finance his plan,
Is only idiotic pigs will like to deceive their fellow idiot in Lagos to vote for this nincompoop

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by achimendy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
GRV is the next governor that will succeed Sanwo Olu this year 2023

Exactly.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by efonat(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lagos igr alone can sustain the full nation
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Way4orward: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Vote Labour Party.... 🗳
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mondosadex: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
So this is the person that want to lead and rule Lagos state, it's clearly show that you don't have any experience to guide and govern Lagos. Just tell u us want to go and choo money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Crvrider:

Very correct
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

PUBLIC SECTOR
Special Adviser on Corporate Matters Commissioner for Economic Planning Commissioner for Commerce and Industry Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions
Managing Director/CEO of LSDPC

He has more experience than than everyone in Labour party in Lagos combined.
Lol...you started well...you made lots of sense in the beginning but ofcourse you life is all banters...saying he is more qualified than gbadebo is reasonable but you had to sound stupid to involve everybody in LP. Bros keep your foolishness next time
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by eliwa47(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odí gbà nà ná!
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by eliwa47(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hehehe, I dey smile in 3D! This guy doesn't know Lagos is a Country on it's own. We shall see! grin grin grin
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by OkoAmarashy: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...you started well...you made lots of sense in the beginning but ofcourse you life is all banters...saying he is more qualified than gbadebo is reasonable but you had to sound stupid to involve everybody in LP. Bros keep your foolishness next time

I'll ignore your rants, you're a demented bastard.
Combine the experience of all you fools in Labour Party, Sanwo is more experienced than all of you put together. Useless band of cursed monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

I'll ignore your rants, you're a demented bastard.
Combine the experience of all you fools in Labour Party, Sanwo is more experienced than all of you put together. Useless band of cursed monkeys.
Who are the monkeys you are referring to?? cheesy are you calling your brothers monkeys for voting LP?? Someone as foolish as you are will call your dad a monkey for not voting apc. Sanwo might be more qualified than gbadebor but one is from lagos state and the other isn't. Mr amarashy stop being foolish. Whoever wins won't determine your success in anyway. As you love being under apc slavery, others don't. Someone people love progress just as you love being useless and frustrated..even deputy governor to Tinubu(bucknor) supports the gbadebor. Please the way you mentioned me, stop mentioning me. Go and debate with others. I beg you
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by OkoAmarashy: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lashist:

Who are the monkeys you are referring to?? cheesy are you calling your brothers monkeys for voting LP?? Someone as foolish as you are will call your dad a monkey for not voting apc. Sanwo might be more qualified than gbadebor but one is from lagos state and the other isn't. Mr amarashy stop being foolish. Whoever wins won't determine your success in anyway. As you love being under apc slavery, others don't. Someone people love progress just as you love being useless and frustrated..even deputy governor to Tinubu(bucknor) supports the gbadebor. Please the way you mentioned me, stop mentioning me. Go and debate with others. I beg you

You're perpetually senseless, you stray pig.
You senseless Obidients will eat sand in Lagos. Go and make Gbadebo the Governor of the useless state where your worthless father comes from. They need good governance there, not Lagos.
Just open mouth and he talking nonsense as if you're bereft of commonsense.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

You're perpetually senseless, you stray pig.
You senseless Obidients will eat sand in Lagos. Go and make Gbadebo the Governor of the useless state where your worthless father comes from. They need good governance there, not Lagos.
Just open mouth and he talking nonsense as if you're bereft of commonsense.
Guy, comot my mention with your foolishness na. Have you not been eating sand in lagos state?? All this insulting people's parents no dey taya you?? Like do you derive hardons when you insult people's parents. Did you lose yours?? You have one vote and its not one useless unknown person like you that hides on NL that will change who people will vote...I'm sure LP even won your polling unit. If not, show me the video you made in your polling unit where apc slaves like were jubilating that Tinubu won that polling unit. If you can't do that, abeg leave me..its not by force to mention someone to prove you are bereft of commonsense cheesy. Go away abeg
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by OkoAmarashy: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lashist:

Guy, comot my mention with your foolishness na. Have you not been eating sand in lagos state?? All this insulting people's parents no dey taya you?? Like do you derive hardons when you insult people's parents. Did you lose yours?? You have one vote and its not one useless unknown person like you that hides on NL that will change who people will vote...I'm sure LP even won your polling unit. If not, show me the video you made in your polling unit where apc slaves like were jubilating that Tinubu won that polling unit. If you can't do that, abeg leave me..its not by force to mention someone to prove you are bereft of commonsense cheesy. Go away abeg

I will keep mentioning you as long as I please. Your father is not the owner of Nairaland.
Since you're incurably senseless, I will mention you on Monday evening with result of Lagos. Bastards like you and GRV have no place here. You will see hell in this Lagos, you offspring of a worthless pauper.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

I will keep mentioning you as long as I please. Your father is not the owner of Nairaland.
Since you're incurably senseless, I will mention you on Monday evening with result of Lagos. Bastards like you and GRV have no place here. You will see hell in this Lagos, you offspring of a worthless pauper.
Oboy go and help your useless life first...don't forget to also make a video of how sanwo won your polling unit. You are the bastard here. Broke useless urchin that has chosen to remain useless...idiots like you don't know when to stop. Your useless life dwells on NL. Why don't you push your hate to IG or Facebook, let people see how you are while insulting others. Tell me how apc has made your wretched life better since you were born? Good life, you don't have. Quality education, I doubt you have. Nothing makes you better but since you don't have any hope, you want to drag others to suffer what you are suffering...olodo
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by zoedew: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Clearly this young man builds castles in the air thinking he can get all that done in a hundred days. He doesn’t know why he is about! He is the wrong choice!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO) / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.