Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV (75504 Views)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by SenatePresdo(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?

Do not be decieved.

Account general can only tell you what the APC Governor and Tinubu orders him to say.

Lagos is way too rich that they can pay 100k as minimum wage.

If he becomes the Governor, his government will be the one to allocate it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Osibajo2023: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Switruth:
Dapagun. Please tell us what you’ll do if you’re in his shoes for the first 100 days in office. Abi dem send you come? Gerrearu here right now. You don’t know notn
accept it that your GRV no get sense, though we understand that u Igbo people are not interested in the progress of Lagos state, u just want anti -tinubu governor by all means

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by azpekuliar: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?

The first step to doing that is cutting waste. The N5bn a month to Alphabet will go some way to achieving that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?

Read to understand. Drop the bitterness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by qanda: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Seun and team, pls standardize front page sponsored posts for SMEs, individuals and corporations. Don't make it an exclusive purview of a privileged few.

8 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by boborosky(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
For those of you saying he can't do it.... bla bla bla... He has no experience... bla bla bla .... How will he generate funds..? bla bla bla...

Have you governed before? Why do you think you know more than he does? Do you think he didn't do proper consultations before publishing that statement?

Gerat jaare

It always seems impossible until it is done.

If you think you know more, kindly tell us what you will do to make Lagos better....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
octal2003:
Someone that has not manage an organization in his life want to govern Lagos. Talk is cheap.
Before sanwo became governor, what organization did he manage?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mitsurugi(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
ITbomb:
This guy can not be trusted. I don't think he understands government. He the kind that will enter there and start blaming the system for not allowing him to work

1. You have not conducted a financial appraisal of your government, you want to increase expenditure by 100%.

2. Alpha Beta contract is in the law, you need complete control of the legislators to effect any change, it's not by fait.

An unjust law can be revoked easily.

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Unrated900(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Your first 100 days in office in your dream.
If you are to be a yoruba candidate to LP
Me and my house holds whom are 25 in numbers would cast our votes for you.
But you are triablistic sentimental person.
In 2019 at a press briefing in ikoyi you insulted the yorubas calling us rubbish afonjas.
This same land you want to govern.
Amadioha strike you where you are.
Useless boy...
Only In your life time would you be dreaming as a governor.
Go to your east and be governor

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by seandurse(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
You go do am
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by adioolayi(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Very strict WARNING....

With all these I have read...very captivating ideas to woo the gullible...it lacks logical pathway to implementation..

This man cannot Govern Lagos State..

Lagos, don't allow emotions push you into this kind of terrible experiment !!!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Emeka from Enugu, the acclaimed Yoruba from Osun, the number one supporter of the dancing Governor on NL, I thought you're PDP and should be campaigning for Jandor in Lagos?

What's your concern about LP Canditate in Lagos or because he's same blood with you Emeka?
9jahotblog:
GRV is the next governor that will succeed Sanwo Olu this year 2023

16 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by SenatePresdo(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?

The over 5 Billion naira alpha beta steals every month in Lagos.

If the share it to workers, minimum wage will increase cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Babysho(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
7. When you pull down the toll gates, I hope you have a plan set up to generate funds to maintain that road. The toll levy is the reason that road is in great shape and except you are prepared for potholes….oh well….

At least make CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. There are thousands of good roads in Lagos without tollgates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by BleedTears: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:

Lagos has that money to even pay higher. Only say e dey enter people pocket.

And once that channel is blocked, Lagos will be Shanghai of Africa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by olisefom: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
I actually took my time to read everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
item number 2 of what will happen in 100 days and not the second day. You are already derailing the manifesto in case he ever fulfils it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by modelsms(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Just look at the rubbish this bastard child Chinedu is reeling out like a bloody fool he is. Does he think Lagosians are brainless fools like those IPOB Obidîots terrorists that he can deceive by blabbing senseless talk?

Chinedu Rhodes he no go better for you this rejected Igbo mistake child of Rhodes-Vivour. Lagosians are different from your father and can never make the mistake to elect an IPOB Obidîots terrorists candidate like you as governor. Yoruba people are waiting for you this bastard Igbo child next week Saturday. The Ijaw nation has rejected you too undecided
That guy is more Lagosian than Tinubu, Osinbajo, sanwa Olu combined.

Attack his ideas not his person.

Let your arguments be issue based.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
How much is used to run the Political structure in Lagos, please tell us
DeJoeee:
For those asking how he is going to generate the money.
Cancelling the conduit pipes through which the god father's are paid with Lagos money is enough to achieve all this.
Many people don't know how much the state spends in running and maintaining the corrupt political structure in Lagos.
That's why they were making mouth with structure because they know how much they have invested now OBI have proved to them that structure is useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by HydraFeeds(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Enu dun rofo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by missade(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
7. When you pull down the toll gates, I hope you have a plan set up to generate funds to maintain that road. The toll levy is the reason that road is in great shape and except you are prepared for potholes….oh well….

I’m shocked that he wants to pull down the toll gate…how will he service the local syndicated loans? The foreign debt Wow! He doesn’t even know that the toll levies are servicing both Local and Int’l debt?? The entire stretch of that road is meant to be FGN initiative which LASG took upon itself to open up the Lekki & beyond axis and this was achieved by accessing both local and foreign debt.

He should revise that one o…his advisors should’ve told him it’s a 30yr project after which the toll levies stop

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Heavensent01:
Dreamer

Peter obi even stand a chance of becoming LP party President elect in 2037 then you getting a senatorial electoral victory in Lagos not to talk of gov

you will never get any elective post in Lagos omo ale

All this bile... Please, mention one thing he said wrong up there?!!

What is in that manifesto that will trigger or upset an upstanding citizen??!! Tell me please!

You guys expend so much emotion and energy fighting for politicians who eat your commonwealth with their families without even considering giving you crumbs.

Those who eat the crumbs from the corrupt table like MC Oluomo don't expend this much passion and energy in defending them!

Why do suffering Nigerian citizens choose to side with those making their lives difficult?!!!

This has to be the question of the 21st Century! A wonder that should be studied and researched!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by sukkot: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Lol this guy is crazy. Take down all the tolls ? How do you maintain the roads ? This nigga is not serious. He is trolling us . Well April fools day is coming

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Drakkernoir: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:

I don't think so, he doesn't even know how much is in the coffers...he's just here yarning thrash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Danyusufa01: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
The very big mistake that Lagosian will make is electing this guy as governor. He really lack knowledge on what is Government and it is duties. Can you imagine him saying he will increase the minimum wage to 60k day one in office as the governor??🤔🤔 Where can he generate the money for this course
Obidients lack proper thinking faculty I swear.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by SenatePresdo(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Very unrealistic journey map except if the alpha beta cancellation is achieved. Before he can increase salary, has he consider the current expenditure, debt profile, revenue stream and other financial constraints?

This boy no understand governance at all. See person whey e wan become governor of 4th largest economy in Africa. SMH cry undecided

Lagos is not and was never the 4th largest economy in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by okeysoninv: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
but alpha beta can take home 10% of Lagos revenue. If that money is channel to workers , change could still remain.

6 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Jozilinn: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
I don't know why he didn't mention education, sanwo olu and the rest apc government pay waec fees for billions of school kids in Lagos, infact in Lagos public schools are the best compared to most private schools,and this kids get scholarship abroad too,and most at times to quality private schools....

Yes we want a new Nigeria and all but apart from anything I think sanwo olu is over jovial and his interaction with most citizens before election has proven he is better than am ambode, ambode stopped brt from carrying public school kids for free,it was hell getting home then,he changed somethings in the educational sector as well a lot of children didn't even get the opportunity to write the waec.

Grv is young yes! So is sanwo olu...let grv keep trying to prove himself and learn more on governance in Lagos,I believe this next four years in Lagos would really help lagosians especially since we don't understand this country anymore but anyways vote wisely I just want the best for the future generations.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
octal2003:
Someone that has not manage an organization in his life want to govern Lagos. Talk is cheap.

Have sense!

Did Tinubu ever managed any business before he became a Governor?

3 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Shattuck(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
3 and 4.

Cancel your tax consultants then where will the money came from to do what you said you will do with the "money saved"?

Have you thought that the legal battle that will arise from terminating tax contracts might actually bankrupt the state? Who now handles taxes? Corrupt civil servants who no one can monitor?
who monitor's alpha beta is there transparency in the tax system at the moment, how can alpha be taking 5bn monthly from state cuffer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Nwanna2588: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Yes, he can do it since he is going there as a principal and not as an agent. Lagosians will surely enjoy the dividends of democracy under the stewardship of GRV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by okeysoninv: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Danyusufa01:
The very big mistake that Lagosian will make is electing this guy as governor. He really lack knowledge on what is Government and it is duties. Can you imagine him saying he will increase the minimum wage to 60k day one in office as the governor??🤔🤔 Where can he generate the money for this course
Obidients lack proper thinking faculty I swear.
but you can pay tilumbu 5b monthly via alpha beta .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.