Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV (75501 Views)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2023
U will succeed my Governor.

by God's grace.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by exstreve: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Why do they keep bringing this shit to FP

This the 3rd time now ffs seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Moh247: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2023
He doesn't understand Government

4 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by tabaralph: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
boborosky:

America that is home to people from different parts of the world no dey as proud as SW people. Lagos that was built by Portuguese, the benefits of once being a Federal capital Territory and the investments of non-indigenous members.

As if Lagos would be what it is if it were left in your hands... Look at other SW states that have a low percent of migrants and do the math.
What about your potopoto republic?

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by cerpvad(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by tabaralph: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2023
jaxxy:
U will succeed my Governor.

by God's grace.

In Abia State obviously

4 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by cerpvad(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin
Dapagun:
6. 10,000 vehicles. You want to bring more cars to Lagos. Is lagos traffic not enough for your people? You want 10,000 more vehicles so that everyone should kuku buy a bed and be sleeping in traffic
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
tabaralph:

In Abia State obviously

is he from abia?

Can an ondo man contest for governor in ekiti?

Real Lagosians should govern lagos abeg not osun and ogun state migrants.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Wait o.. like how many times I don see this tin for fp
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Alliswell248: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself.
There is no vacancy in Alausa's House especially for an Ipob sympathizer.

GRV should contest in Anambra first....

LP got those votes in Lagos during the Presidential election because majority of Christians were unhappy because of the Muslim - Muslim ticket.

Sanwoolu is a Christian, we would vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Are you paid to do this, stale news
Mediahq:
My First 100 Days
As Governor of Lagos

I have a vision for a new Lagos
Here is my action plan for the first 100 Days in office.

Increase Minimum Wage to N60,000 on Day 1 in Office, the salary of Civil Servants will be increased by 100% to N60,000 monthly. The target is to reach N100,000 as soon as possible. This will cover everybody including street sweepers.

Moral suasion to persuade the Organised Private Sector to follow Govt's lead by stopping casualisation and also increase their minimum wage to a living wage. Banks, telcos, oil companies, multinationals, large national corporates, etc will be incentivised with PAYE tax credits to stop casualisation and index their minimum wage to their capacity to pay rather than current market wage rates which are suppressed by high unemployment. A first step for a Lagos where every worker has health care, pensions and similar benefits.

Cancel Alpha Beta's Contract which costs the State N5bn monthly.

Use the savings from the cancellation of Alpha Beta contract to set up a grand Loan Scheme for Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Ensure at least 10,000 beneficiaries in the first 100 Days. We expect the scheme to benefit up to 1m beneficiaries in 4 years.

Establish a portal for publishing costs of all government projects and compare them to World Bank standards to eliminate waste and corruption.

Issue a 10-year order for 10,000 vehicles to an auto manufacturer that commits to building an auto assembly in Lagos with a credible plan to achieve 50% value added within 5 years.

Pull down all toll gates in the Lekki Ajah axis and Ikoyi link bridge.

Build a monument in memory of our slain sons and daughters at the old Lekki Toll Gate.

Advertise for the employment of 10,000 teachers with outstanding grades (First Class and Second Upper or Upper Credit) to start a process of repositioning teaching as a middle-class career.

Execute a Memorandum of Understanding with all Road Transport Unions for the implementation of a rehabilitation and retraining program, and take Agberos off our roads.

Invite bids for the design and construction of 100 km of rail across Lagos.

Host an education summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in into GRV's plan for partnerships to upscale public schools to the standards of the best private school.

Host a health summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in for partnerships to upscale services at Primary Health Centres to best-in-class, laying the foundation for an effective referral system.

A summit for various artisan associations such as bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics, welders, carpenters, tailors and other technicians with the objective of creating a process for their certification and access to small-scale loans.

Working with my Party, the Labour Party, appoint first-class caretaker Chairmen for each Local Govt,
each appointee being skilled enough to be a potential Governor.

Set a date for Local Government elections.

Issue Guidelines to open up the BRT routes to all investors who meet the minimum standards. Create a program for widespread investment in public transport by all willing Lagosians and investors.

Issue Guidelines for markets to operate autonomously and appoint their own Iyalojas and Babalojas.

Release Guidelines for a new waste management system for separating waste to paper, plastic and organic from homes; a first step towards a world class system for turning waste into biogas and fertilizer.

Emergency rehabilitation of buildings and facilities in 100 primary and secondary schools pending comprehensive reconstruction.

Enumeration of all apartments that have been vacant for more than 180 days, and commencement of a program to ensure occupancy by 31st Dec. At least 100 such apartments are to be occupied in the first 100 days.

The commencement of the rehabilitation of 100 inner roads spread across all Local Governments in Lagos.

I am determined to set Lagos on course to become First World in 30 years.
Hold me accountable after the first 100 Days.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
Labour Party Candidate for Governor of Lagos State

Sponsored Post
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by magzey: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2023
This one pass PitObi with Cluelessness ,things will take over Lagos again . The man has no Administrative known how, Bringing down Lekki Tollgate is a mistake by him ,his Unchins End SARS will want to vote blindly because they are Mumu? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by magzey: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:
He doesn't understand Government
Aswaya if Lagosians made mistake and vote this Clueless Dem don finish. grin grin
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Moh247: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
magzey:

Aswaya if Lagosians made mistake and vote this Clueless Dem don finish. grin grin

Walai...
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Agendaless agenda, talking like a learner
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by everythinggirly(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Story for the gods.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Joevics(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?
Lol. You didn't see the casualization there. Companies pay more 50K per staff to contractors who then pay these casual staff 1k per day. Removing contractors mean the whole money goes directly to the employee. So the company won't spend anything more.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by samfrancis1(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
boborosky:

America that is home to people from different parts of the world no dey as proud as SW people. Lagos that was built by Portuguese, the benefits of once being a Federal capital Territory and the investments of non-indigenous members.

As if Lagos would be what it is if it were left in your hands... Look at other SW states that have a low percent of migrants and do the math.
. You people go just talk like fool.. like didirin. You learn at all.. how’s has Lagos state been in your hand.. na easterner deh govern there.. na una erect infrastructure for there.. how man roads then don construct for Lagos state.. the place was made habitable.. and opened for investors.. how your hand take deh there.. yes una buy land build house.. dem let una use some market.. na na there noisemplenty pass.. ne there una for deh extort una self anyhow… mumu

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by AmKenyG: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2023
This Guy is so clueless. Sure he doesn’t have idea on governess at all. I just hope our people don’t vote in clueless people all because of what they don’t understand. Is just like taking us 70years backwards

4 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by boborosky(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
samfrancis1:
. You people go just talk like fool.. like didirin. You learn at all.. how’s has Lagos state been in your hand.. na easterner deh govern there.. na una erect infrastructure for there.. how man roads then don construct for Lagos state.. the place was made habitable.. and opened for investors.. how your hand take deh there.. yes una buy land build house.. dem let una use some market.. na na there noisemplenty pass.. ne there una for deh extort una self anyhow… mumu

What do you even know?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by adecares(f): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2023
exstreve:
Why do they keep bringing this shit to FP

This the 3rd time now ffs seun

Isn’t it obvious, Money don change hand naa
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by yomiracles: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Most of these responses are political.
But thank God it is no more business as usual, some people feel threatened already.
Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu boys responded fast to negate GRV's first 100 days of planned achievements.
But he sure has good programmes for Lagos, no matter how you rubbish his plans, if it's God's will he'll get there.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by WhereMyLoud: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
octal2003:
Someone that has not manage an organization in his life want to govern Lagos. Talk is cheap.
What organisation did Sanwo-olu manage?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by risecs: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
No impact determine
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Please don't blame the boy called Chinedu vivor.

He only released what his mother Chikodina Chineye Okereke Vivor gave him to read out. Because his mother just wants Lagos State to be like east where unknown gunmen are now in charge.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by stillme231: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Ventura1:
GRV is ambitious, it's good, but how feasible are the programmes within the timeframe?
vote him and you will see.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by stillme231: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2023
highchief1:
lol very delusional idiot.Presiential elections is diff from states.politics is Local the results on Saturday will humble u.Whoever is telling u that u will win sanwolu does not like u.
same tin y'all said with obi in Lagos lmao
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Hectroy(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Osun is functioning without Alpha beta.
Dapagun:
3 and 4.

Cancel your tax consultants then where will the money came from to do what you said you will do with the "money saved"?

Have you thought that the legal battle that will arise from terminating tax contracts might actually bankrupt the state? Who now handles taxes? Corrupt civil servants who no one can monitor?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by stillme231: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Going tru d comment . You will know that Lagos is under a spell
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by highchief1: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
stillme231:
same tin y'all said with obi in Lagos lmao
how?I no Dey for plenty talk.if u trust that grv will win commit ur money to a bet.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by BeanX(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2023
jaxxy:

is he from abia?

Can an ondo man contest for governor in ekiti?

Real Lagosians should govern lagos abeg not osun and ogun state migrants.
You are definitely from the south east, Sanwo-olu will complete his 8 years as governor and there's nothing y'all can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.