Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72905 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That is why you must associate with a religion that will train and encourage you {Hebrews 10:24-25} to obey what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:19-20} no matter how fine your lifestyle as long as you can't preach and teach about God's Kingdom at least to the best of your ability then all your righteousness will be thrown bact at your face! Isaiah 64:6

That's what makes JWs the one and only group practicing Christianity!

All members must possess the SPIRITUAL SWORD {Luke 22:36} this sword is a full copy of God's word {Ephesians 6:17} if you're with it always you must be very careful because it can also cut you when you mishandles it! Hebrews 4:12

The bolded is why I always have issues with you all
Bye
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

The bolded is why I always have issues with you all Bye

Truth must be told!
Farewell!
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Truth must be told!
Farewell!

That's not the truth . Simple and short
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

The bolded is why I always have issues with you all
Bye

Matthew 5:20,Oga, did Jesus Christ tell you his followers were better than others?

Every Church says it too.
Why e dey vex you?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

Matthew 5:20,Oga, did Jesus Christ tell you his followers were better than others?

Every Church says it too.
Why e dey vex you?

You probably made the wrong mention
He is the one that said JW is the only church practicing Christianity
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

That's not the truth . Simple and short

It is that's why you have no logical rebuttal! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It is that's why you have no logical rebuttal! smiley

Logical ?? Explain how JW is the only church practicing Christianity
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

You probably made the wrong mention
He is the one that said JW is the only church practicing Christianity

Based on fact from the scriptures and logical reasoning! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Based on fact from the scriptures and logical reasoning! smiley

Examples please

So yall are the only people that can reason logically?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Jesus is the man called CHRIST and it's only those obeying his command that could be rightly called CHRISTIANS.

You yourself said you can't preach yet you want to claim Christian whereas Jesus commanded all his disciples to go out preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood! Matthew 28:19-20

The one and only group enforcing this order globally is Jehovah's Witnesses organization, no matter your condition you will be trained and encouraged to carry out that Jesus' order.

Do you know any other religion whose members are globally doing this? Act 1:8

If you don't then stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Mumu, which difference? JW is the worst.Your drunkard founders Rutherford and your reformer Charles Taze Russell are burning on hell right now.
I have never seen people as senseless and deluded as JW. Your drunkard elders will also burn in hell like the founders. After baptising you people they wash away your brain and replace it with a hypnotized one.

You are the most brainwashed HYPOCRITE. grin ;
ALL your ancestors and you yourself must go to hell for the fact that Jesus Christ went to hell.

"Why I avoid these 3 Churches"
It's your fellow Trinitarians in your Christendom (DSpeaker ,Yrhulfhy & others) have PROVEN you are LYING on Nairaland.

Jehovah's witnesses NEVER opened this thread in this Screenshots.

Ozuo !!!! grin

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the man called CHRIST and it's only those obeying his command that could be rightly called CHRISTIANS.

You yourself said you can't preach yet you want to claim Christian whereas Jesus commanded all his disciples to go out preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood! Matthew 28:19-20

The one and only group enforcing this order globally is Jehovah's Witnesses organization, no matter your condition you will be trained and encouraged to carry out that Jesus' order.

grin you are tackling me instead of bringing facts that JW is the only church practicing Christianity .

Other churches evangelize too . My church goes to prisons and other places to evangelize

NB : I choose not to say I am a preacher because I don't want to take credit for anything. This is 9:33 am today and I've already spoken to someone about jesus and kinda convinced him to follow me to church . So don't tackle me that way again . I'm proud of being a Christian and I'd speak of jesus anywhere. I just don't want to be called a preacher

Your so called facts are also done by other churches so other churches are also practicing Christianity
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) "Jehovah's witnesses" , that's the name The true God ( the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob calls) His chosen Servants.
Acts 11:26, the Christians says they bear God's name,Acts 15:14-17. Confirming Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV). Acts 3:13.

Note: the term "Christian" was coined by the people of Antioch.

Jehovah's witnesses is the name that the true God calls His Servants,2 Chronicles 7:14, Isaiah 43:10,21.
John 5:43, Jesus Christ acknowledged that.

2nd Point.
John 9:4 & John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?

Others who profess Christianity or (better called Christendom say they worship 3 persons.
Enough said for now.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

grin you are tackling me instead of bringing facts that JW is the only church practicing Christianity .

Other churches evangelize too . My church goes to prisons and other places to evangelize

NB : I choose not to say I am a preacher because I don't want to take credit for anything. This is 9:33 am today and I've already spoken to someone about jesus and kinda convinced him to follow me to church . So don't tackle me that way again . I'm proud of being a Christian and I'd speak of jesus anywhere. I just don't want to be called a preacher

Your so called facts are also done by other churches so other churches are also practicing Christianity

I have given you 2 facts.... Incontrovertible.
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) "Jehovah's witnesses" , that's the name The true God ( the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob calls) His chosen Servants.
Acts 11:26, the Christians says they bear God's name,Acts 15:14-17. Confirming Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV). Acts 3:13.

Jehovah's witnesses is the name that the true God calls His Servants,2 Chronicles 7:14, Isaiah 43:10,21.

2nd Point.

Others who profess Christianity or (better called Christendom say they worship 3 persons.
Enough said for now.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Acts 11:26 it's the people of Antioch that called them 'Christians', Jehovah called his chosen servants "Jehovah's witnesses", Isaiah 43;10,21 (ASV).
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

2nd Point.

Enough said for now.

Lmao I'm not talking about the name . Infact Christianity is all about lifestyle
I don't agree with the bolded
God is God and the overall
Jesus is the son of God
The holy spirit is the comforter of the Christians

They are not equal
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Jehovah witnesses are the definition of the word "hypocrisy". There is nothing you want to tell me or the whole world. My friends are JW, my gf is a JW though not baptised, my staff who stole blindly is a JW, my neighbour who defrauded people in the estate and even his fellow JW is a jw. What else do you want to say that I don't know? You guys are trained to lie.
Keep living in your foolish paradise and fvck off please.

Las, las, otunbakayce is a confirmed HYPOCRITE.
His "friends are JW...."
Nah him post am grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Lmao I'm not talking about the name . Infact Christianity is all about lifestyle.

The name can't be wished off.
God said so, Isaiah 43:10 (ASV),2 Chronicles 7:14. Acts 15:14-17, the disciples agree.
The lifestyle must be in synch with the name, because God loves holiness, Psalm 97:10. Matt5:20.

Autobot05:

I don't agree with the bolded
God is God and the overall
Jesus is the son of God
The holy spirit is the comforter of the Christians

They are not equal

If you believe they are not equal but Triune, nah the same 3 persons doctrine which Jesus did not teach, John 20:17.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Well before and after i accepted Christianity only JWs do visit as my neighbours coming to PREACH and TEACH what their God says about His Kingdom in my neighbourhood!

Unlike other religions where 90% of their members only pay money as members all JWs are trained and encouraged to go and PREACH and TEACH in their neighbourhood! wink

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy it's obvious your stupidity is of the highest grade but let me burst your bubble of lies so it will be clear to you.

I was preached to just as Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach {Matthew 10:11-13} Paul confirmed that it's by hearing this preaching that faith comes! Romans 10:17

So if you're not a liar then you shouldn't say a word to me since your Jesus came to you without any preacher let the same happen in my case because if you're the one talking to me now it means your story was made up so let that Jesus speak to me too after all it's the Jesus that approached you by itself not any preacher as the Bible says. smiley

The wrong people came to you with the gospel. And you have been brainwashed by the wrong gospel.

The gospel they brought is not the wrong gospel of our Lord Jesus.

It was a wrong gospel designed to lure people away from the truth of God's word and prepare them for the very hell they deny its existence.

May the torture of Russell and Rutherford increase in hell.

But you can escape hell by embracing the right gospel.

Go to my profile and go through the thread I explained why hell cannot be the common grave.

Save yourself and many you have deceived from that horrible place called hell.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The wrong people came to you with the gospel. And you have been brainwashed by the wrong gospel.

It was a wrong gospel designed to lure people away from the truth of God's word and prepare them for the very hell they deny its existence.

Go to my profile and go through the thread I explained why hell cannot be the common grave.

Psalm 30:3 & Psalm 9:17 ,King James Version.
Screenshot PROVEN evidences, Hell is Grave,Grave is Sheol.

Pastorpreneur teaching satanic gospel. grin

TUEH !!!

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

Las, las, otunbakayce is a confirmed HYPOCRITE.
His "friends are JW...."
Nah him post am grin grin
I should have said majority. Those my friends who are JW even say it themselves that I shouldn't mind their JW brothers that they are deadly hypocrites.
Now this is the scenario when we are together, "Bros, don't mind that guy that's how he behaves, I am tired of our people and their nonsense", "Bros, abeg no talk again, this man/woman/boy dey come".
Only a fool takes a radical JW serious, they are more deadly than a random pagan or unbeliever on the street.
I know a couple of JW business that were ran down by JW employees.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
How can you keep lying publicly like this without shame?

You said your God preached to you itself but in the scriptures Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach to their neighbors which only JWs are known globally for yet you say they are working for Satan! Matthew 10:25 cheesy

Ken4Christ:

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

TUEH !!!

He doesn't believe the Bible nah Hell dey fear am so anything Hell people talk is what matters to him mostly! cheesy

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How can you keep lying publicly like this without shame?

You said your God preached to you itself but in the scriptures Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach to their neighbors which only JWs are known globally for yet you say they are working for Satan! Matthew 10:25 cheesy

Jehovah Witness are not preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They are preaching another gospel. So, the wrong preachers came to you. And now, you are entangled in their false doctrines.

But it's not too late to come out from amongst them and save your soul.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

TUEH !!!

If hell is grave, please answer these questions;

1. The scripture says that people will be cast into hell. Do they throw people into graves in your village?

2. Jesus talked about the gates of hell. Do the graves in your village have gates?

3. The scripture uses hell as a reference for depth. And not even the ocean bed. The scripture says, 'as deep as hell', Are the graves in your village so deep that it can be used as a reference for depth?

4. Jesus said that he now has the keys of hell. Do the graves in your village have kills.

5. The Bible talks about the sorrows of hell. Do lifeless bodies in the grave have sorrows.

6. The scripture talks about the pains of hell. Do the body in the graves feel pains.

I could go on and on.

Please, answer each question one after the other. Don't digress.

Do permit a white man to make rubbish of your sense of reasoning.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jehovah Witness are not preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They are preaching another gospel. So, the wrong preachers came to you. And now, you are entangled in their false doctrines. But it's not too late to come out from amongst them and save your soul.

Dude you should save your soul from the demon that spoke with you {2Corinthians 11:14} Jesus never sent any angels out to preach otherwise i must wait for the same angel or spirit to preach to me too.

Stop lying publicly! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

1. The scripture says that people will be cast into hell. Do they throw people into graves in your village? 2. Jesus talked about the gates of hell. Do the graves in your village have gates?
3. The scripture uses hell as a reference for depth. And not even the ocean bed. The scripture says, 'as deep as hell', Are the graves in your village so deep that it can be used as a reference for depth? 4. Jesus said that he now has the keys of hell. Do the graves in your village have kills. 5. The Bible talks about the sorrows of hell. Do lifeless bodies in the grave have sorrows. 6. The scripture talks about the pains of hell. Do the body in the graves feel pains. I could go on and on. Please, answer each question one after the other. Don't digress. Do permit a white man to make rubbish of your sense of reasoning.

Ọmọ there's nothing like that Jesus spoke in parables so if you don't understand parables that's your own cup of coffee, the dead are not conscious of anything {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} Adam died and he's dead for good! Genesis 3:19 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He doesn't believe the Bible nah Hell dey fear am so anything Hell people talk is what matters to him mostly! cheesy

This Pastorpreneur nah confirmed dullard. DECEIVING gullible folks on Nairaland
. grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

1. The scripture says that people will be cast into hell. Do they throw people into graves in your village?

Please, answer each question one after the other. Don't digress.

Do permit a white man to make rubbish of your sense of reasoning.

The holy scriptures will expose your DUBIOUS TWISTING of the holy scriptures.

The Greek word Embalein meaning "THROW IN or Cast in to Gehenna" @ Luke 12:5.
Gehenna is the place where dead criminals & gabbages were thrown in & burnt to ashes in Jerusalem (refuse dump).

The Greek word @ Luke 12:5 is Gehenna.Luke 12:5 Greek lexicon screenshot PROVEN evidence.

Your Trinitarian mentors DUBIOUSLY inserted 'hell' to DECEIVE you & ken Pastorpreneur is DECEIVING gullible folks.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

2. Jesus talked about the gates of hell. Do the graves in your village have gates?

Did your Trinitarian Amplified Bible of Matthew 16:18 says "gates of Hades" meaning death ?
Hades is Greek word for Grave", same as Hebrew Sheol.
Your Trinitarian devotees exposed you thoroughly in the 2 Screenshots.

Pastorpreneur DECEIVING gullible folks
. grin

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

3. The scripture uses hell as a reference for depth. And not even the ocean bed. The scripture says, 'as deep as hell', Are the graves in your village so deep that it can be used as a reference for depth?

"As deep as hell" , that simile should rather be "as deep as the earth/grave."
Oga, don't get it twisted. grin

Psalms 71:20

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up"

Oga Pastorpreneur, what is "the depth of the earth" @ Psalm 71:20? & the depth of Sheol Proverbs 9:18?

6 feet into the earth is depth, because it's deep.

This Pastorpreneur nah confirmed dullard of the holy scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.