Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72877 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by OmotolaBoy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good one
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by pweeryambre: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
I'm Catholic but I love Jehovah witnesses, they are kind of enlightened.

11 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by GreaterFuture(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yawns
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Absolute trash! Go to the reception and see exactly the opposite of what they did at the kingdom Hall. Hypocrisy lives amongst Jehovah witnesses.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Jimbadly: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pretenders. Jehovah's witnesses are the worst hypocrites on the face of the earth. They have the highest incidence of marital infidelity and abuse amongst them. My neighbor who's an elder in their congregation is a good example.

Irresponsible father who beats his wife daily.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by emerged01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
JW are well organized when it comes to carrying out activities.

9 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by highoctane: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
padi94:
Question is will he do that kind of wedding
I did.

Admittance by invitation

That means if you fail to show my invitation on the door especially at the event centre,.period you won't be admitted.

I strictly wrote it on the wedding invitation card.

Closing of the event reception door was clearly written.

I didn't do my wedding for the money, just to be with my close friends and family members.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by jimmychang: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

Your soul no shake anything.You have already concluded in your mind that they are bad people so your body started reacting.

Or you were just high as Bleep.

16 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by ceejayluv(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Maple Dappa....
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Strange people

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by 77up(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nice, may God bless their union.

Op ,I don't think your picture here is necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johnjustice: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
The only sane religious movement in Nigeria. Witnesses. We have a lot we can learn from them, in terms of conduct and how they live with their fellows, neighbors and others, they exemplify an essence of near true religion, piety, humility, meek, respect, courtesy, consideration of others, simplicity, sacrifice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Mercury12(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

nawa o..
Why do you have to go this length to assert what you can't confirm.
You need to be sprinkled with holy water undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Kenmatt(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
JW is not bad but one thing that baffles me is that these guys would be knocking seriously at your Door as if they are an errand boy you sent out earlier to go and buy recharge card for you that comes back banging: "Uncle, look at the card here".

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by ejimatic: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
. The Kingdom Hall looks like Morocco Congregation Shomolu Lagos. Thank you for coming and we look forward to seeing you during the anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ soon. If you want to know more about JWs get closer to them yiu will see that they are humans like you from all walks of life!

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by brain54(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reminds me of my JW friend Joseph…

Works with THISDAY newspaper. Very simple guy.

Shout out Jo!

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Its not all about pretending to be nice and all that bla bla bla in church.. what you do in your private life counts

I'm still yet to meet a JW member that lives according to their teaching ( I'm sorry to say ) right from my sec school days till date

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Karleb(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
I hate how we have demonized extravagant weddings.

I want an extravagant wedding. Thunder fire poverty!

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:

Jehovah witness people live a simple life though, just that many of them are too ignorant and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Its not all about pretending to be nice and all that bla bla bla in church.. what you do in your private life counts

I'm still yet to meet a JW member that lives according to their teaching ( I'm sorry to say ) right from my sec school days till date

If you met Peter the apostle when he denied Jesus Christ you would convince yourself that is how every believer behaves.

Oga, nah your personal ish, deal with it
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johel:

Jehovah witness people live a simple life though, just that many of them are too ignorant and wicked.
Ignorant of what?

There would always be a Judas Iscariot, no be today e start.
However, JWs strive to stick with what your Bible says, although we are imperfect.

5 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

If you met Peter the apostle when he denied Jesus Christ you would convince yourself that is how every believer behaves.

Oga, nah your personal ish, deal with it
grin

That's only Peter
If you read properly I said " I'm yet to meet a JW member that lives according to their teachings
Meaning it's not just from one person . IVE ENCOUNTERED MANY

Peter denying jesus was a one time sin .. nor his lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kenmatt:
JW is not bad but one thing that baffles me is that these guys would be knocking seriously at your Door as if they are an errand boy you sent out earlier to go and buy recharge card for you that comes back banging: "Uncle, look at the card here".

Oga,nah Jesus Christ assignment to us & we no fit dodge am.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

That's only Peter
If you read properly I said " I'm yet to meet a JW member that lives according to their teachings
Meaning it's not just from one person . IVE ENCOUNTERED MANY

Peter denying jesus was a one time sin .. nor his lifestyle

Galatians 2:11-14,What of the same Peter practicing racism & favouritism against Gentiles?

You go say nah bad man grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by afiaonline: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
You no talk say them booze well well abi
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by cocoduck: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:

same with me
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Princeton92(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
padi94:
Question is will he do that kind of wedding

Another question is.... Do you wish him to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.