Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72913 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
somehow:

So why vehemently criticize others?

I don't criticize others... I stated facts
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What evidence do you have that you're trying your best to live by your religious teaching?

Well all disciples of Christ must be teachers of God's word! Matthew 28:20

Well if you stay around me... you'll notice

I talk about jesus and the gospel but I don't think i qualify to be a teacher ( yet )
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
[/s] Absolute trash from a deluded fellow. This is exactly how you people quotes scriptures upside down to defend your nonsense lifestyle. God bless you and may you not have PEACE.

Oga, exercise your right to type GIBBERISH.
How many law enforcement officers guard your Christendom Crusade venues ? How many of them have you ever seen at the Conventions of Jehovah's witnesses?

What sin could be worse than the sin of David (a man after God's heart) but you are not even as holy as that man.

Oga,carry your updated delusion outta here.

JWs are not perfect but the difference is clear.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, exercise your right to type GIBBERISH.
How many law enforcement officers guard your Christendom Crusade venues ? How many of them have you ever seen at the Conventions of Jehovah's witnesses?

What sin could be worse than the sin of David (a man after God's heart) but you are not even as holy as that man.

Oga,carry your updated delusion outta here.

JWs are not perfect but the difference is clear.
Mumu, which difference? JW is the worst.Your drunkard founders Rutherford and your reformer Charles Taze Russell are burning on hell right now.
I have never seen people as senseless and deluded as JW. Your drunkard elders will also burn in hell like the founders. After baptising you people they wash away your brain and replace it with a hypnotized one.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not giving you my viewpoint. It's what the word of God says. In summary, born again is a spiritual rebirth through the agency of the Spirit of God and the word of God - 1 Peter 1:23, John 3:5-6. The water in John 3:5 represents the word of God - Ephesians 5:26.
Your role is to believe in Jesus and Confess him as your Lord and Saviour. God does the miracle - Romans 10:9-10, John 3:16.

Jesus only mentioned the word BORN AGAIN in that chapter so if your own understanding is what you just typed then i am BORN AGAIN!
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Absolute trash from a deluded fellow. This is exactly how you people quotes scriptures upside down to defend your nonsense lifestyle. God bless you and may you not have PEACE.

Thanks to God you can't refute what i said using God's word you're just being overly sensitive to what you can't debunk. smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Those two denomination are not hypocritical I have attended most churches from Christ embassy, RCCG, winners, Harvesters, Daystar e.t.c to being very close to JW. I can boldly tell you that the level of hypocrisy is very low or non existent in those two aforementioned denominations.

Definitely you don't know the meaning of that word "HYPOCRISY" you're just furious for nothing. The only religion where hypocrisy dies and can't flourish is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
I dare you to challenge this fact and let me prove it to everyone here! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by somehow: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Those two denomination are not hypocritical I have attended most churches from Christ embassy, RCCG, winners, Harvesters, Daystar e.t.c to being very close to JW. I can boldly tell you that the level of hypocrisy is very low or non existent in those two aforementioned denominations.

And I hope you know majority of people attending these churches are in our public and private offices, yet Nigeria is the way it is.

Continue playing the ostrich.

Have a nice day.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Definitely you don't know the meaning of that word "HYPOCRISY" you're just furious for nothing. The only religion where hypocrisy dies and can't flourish is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
I dare you to challenge this fact and let me prove it to everyone here! smiley
Jehovah witnesses are the definition of the word "hypocrisy". There is nothing you want to tell me or the whole world. My friends are JW, my gf is a JW though not baptised, my staff who stole blindly is a JW, my neighbour who defrauded people in the estate and even his fellow JW is a jw. What else do you want to say that I don't know? You guys are trained to lie.
Keep living in your foolish paradise and fvck off please.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks to God you can't refute what i said using God's word you're just being overly sensitive to what you can't debunk. smiley
To lie and twist God's word is what you delusional folks are trained to do before they are baptised. Your founder took hold of King James Bible twisted and interpreted it to suit their evil agenda to control fools like you who can't think or activate their sense of reasoning.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Janosky:

Genesis 6:3,12,13,19 God says man is flesh.
Oga, Stop LYING, this is a public forum.

Pastor LYING.
God's Truth: Gen 2:7 & Job38:1-7,Oga ,God himself says you are LYING.

What will suffer your eternal punishment since the body is dead and the spirit of man is dead?

Oga, you are telling the public forum that your belief of immortal soul is FALSE.

Pastorpreneur wishy-washy doctrines grin grin
[/b]

Pastorpreneur wishy-washy doctrines. grin

Your ignorance has no cure. A blind and deaf man has more hope than you.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus only mentioned the word BORN AGAIN in that chapter so if your own understanding is what you just typed then i am BORN AGAIN!

You are not born again because you don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily.

Half belief is unbelief.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Jehovah witnesses are the definition of the word "hypocrisy". There is nothing you want to tell me or the whole world. My friends are JW, my gf is a JW though not baptised, my staff you stole blindly is a JW, my neighbour who defrauded people in the estate and even his fellow JW is a jw. What else do you want to say that I don't know? You guys are trained to lie.

You don't know the meaning of that word you're just talking without thinking.

Here's the key for you to enter into the garden of divine wisdom:

Only JWs worship together as one family where none of them is encouraged to pick up weapons against his fellow believer due to politics. Isaiah 2:2-4
Your Catholics and Anglicans are there in Russia and Ukraine killing one another in the name of their God and their priests are praying for both sides to win the war. Revelations 6:3-4
Which hypocrisy is higher than that?
Worshipers of the same God unable to settle their differences without killing one another {2Timothy 3:5} and their religious leaders will pray for them to continue killing themselves.
Before this war it's the same Anglicans and Catholics in Russia who told Putin to ban JWs because they're preaching PEACE in the ears of their people!

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
To lie and twist God's word is what you delusional folks are trained to do before they are baptised. Your founder took hold of King James Bible twisted and interpreted it to suit their evil agenda to control fools like you who can't think or activate their sense of reasoning.

I will forever remain their zombie than to allow your pastors turn me into bodyguards fighting for them while their own children are safely taken away from the war zone but they will bless the weapons of war for you to kill your neighbours including those whom you met in Jerusalem pilgrimage as fellow believers! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are not born again because you don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily.
Half belief is unbelief.

Ọmọ you're empty headed!

First of all you asked me to repent but when you don't know the sin i committed you said it's Adamic sin which includes you too, later you turn to believe in Jesus i told you he is my Master Lord and King, when you don't know what to say you jump to born again issue now you are confused because Jesus never said it's about his resurrection case.

Ọmọ you're just a deluded churchgoer claiming believer in Christ; wink
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know the meaning of that word you're just talking without thinking.

Here's the key for you to enter into the garden of divine wisdom:

Only JWs worship together as one family where none of them is encouraged to pick up weapons against his fellow believer due to politics. Isaiah 2:2-4
Your Catholics and Anglicans are there in Russia and Ukraine killing one another in the name of their God and their priests are praying for both sides to win the war. Revelations 6:3-4
Which hypocrisy is higher than that?
Worshipers of the same God unable to settle their differences without killing one another {2Timothy 3:5} and their religious leaders will pray for them to continue killing themselves.
Before this war it's the same Anglicans and Catholics in Russia who told Putin to ban JWs because they're preaching PEACE in the ears of their people!
What a fool! Your elders and members fight amongst themselves, you segregate yourselves into rich and poor. The rich won't want the poor among you to marry their children. You visit herbalists and spiritualists then carry Bible during the day to go on field service.
Don't quote me again with your nonsense.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by oteneaaron(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Jehovah witnesses are the definition of the word "hypocrisy". There is nothing you want to tell me or the whole world. My friends are JW, my gf is a JW though not baptised, my staff who stole blindly is a JW, my neighbour who defrauded people in the estate and even his fellow JW is a jw. What else do you want to say that I don't know? You guys are trained to lie.

You are very correct.

Jehovah's Witnesses are chronic hypocrites.

One of their members created a thread where he mentioned that according to their own doctrines - Gambling is a sin and a sign of greed.

Only for us to find out that their organization is receiving a yearly grant of over 3M US dollars from the Norwegian Gambling Authority.

Imagine such blatant hypocrisy.

You say gambling is a sin but you're still collecting millions of dollars every year from a Gambling Authority.

See images attached for proof

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:
What a fool! Your elders and members fight amongst themselves, you segregate yourselves into rich and poor. The rich won't want the poor among you to marry their children. You visit herbalists and spiritualists then carry Bible during the day to go on field service.
Don't quote me again with your nonsense.

OLÓDO (Dullard) cheesy

You're now feeling the heat shey?

Next time you no go start wetin you no fit finish! cheesy

The elders quarrel among themselves the same happened between Paul and Barnabas {Act 15:2} the rich segregate themselves from the poor that's why Jesus warned us we can't eradicate poverty in Christianity {Matthew 26:11} The rich won't want their children to marry the poor that's why Jesus' cousin couldn't afford enough wine during his wedding {John 2:1-3} and i personally visits herbalists to get different ÀGBO for my healthcare. 1Timothy 5:23

But never will JW support carrying weapons against anyone like your Catholic and Anglican fathers will bless the weapons of war so that you can continue killing both your enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} your neighbours {Mark 12:31} and even your fellow Catholics and Anglicans! John 13:34-35 grin

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO (Dullard) cheesy

You're now feeling the heat shey?

Next time you no go start wetin you no fit finish! cheesy

The elders quarrel among themselves the same happened between Paul and Barnabas {Act 15:2} the rich segregate themselves from the poor that's why Jesus warned us we can't eradicate poverty in Christianity {Matthew 26:11} The rich won't want their children to marry the poor that's why Jesus' cousin couldn't afford enough wine during his wedding {John 2:1-3} and i personally visits herbalists to get different ÀGBO for my healthcare. 1Timothy 5:23

But never will JW support carrying weapons against anyone like your Catholic and Anglican fathers will bless the weapons of war so that you can continue killing both your enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} your neighbours {Mark 12:31} and even your fellow Catholics and Anglicans! John 13:34-35 grin
Bastard, always quoting scriptures to support their criminality. Exactly how my JW nurse was quoting scriptures of forgiveness to blackmail me after stealing huge amount of money.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Bastard, always quoting scriptures to support their criminality. Exactly how my JW nurse was quoting scriptures of forgiveness to blackmail me after stealing huge amount of money.
Ọmọ you can only run but you can't hide JWs are the one and only organization practicing what Jesus taught. Nobody is saying members of the group are perfect but when it comes to equity JWs are God's people.
You're free to present a better performing group if you know any but Catholics and Anglicans are no way closer to JWs in handling issues maturely. That's what God's people has been known for thousands of years back they never claimed they're perfect humans.
So go and sit down! cheesy
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're empty headed!

First of all you asked me to repent but when you don't know the sin i committed you said it's Adamic sin which includes you too, later you turn to believe in Jesus i told you he is my Master Lord and King, when you don't know what to say you jump to born again issue now you are confused because Jesus never said it's about his resurrection case.

Ọmọ you're just a deluded churchgoer claiming believer in Christ; wink

I am helping you. If you don't repent, you will regret it when you see yourself in the pit of hell.

Yes we have all sinned according to the Bible. But those who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour are no longer sinners but God's righteousness in Christ.

And accepting Jesus means you must believe he died for you and that God raised him from the dead. Then, open your mouth and confess he is Lord over your life.

Is this difficult for you to do?

Pride is what will destroy you.

You are with a religious cult that has fed you with lies all these years. As such, you find it difficult to see the truth. Even when you do, pride will not allow you to accept it.

Repent before it's too late.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Ọmọ you're just a FOOL brainwashed with credulity, you don't know anything yet you want to argue.

I asked you again:
What exactly should i repent from?

Because if talking about righteousness of God i can prove that you know nothing about it! smiley

Ken4Christ:

I am helping you. If you don't repent, you will regret it when you see yourself in the pit of hell.

Yes we have all sinned according to the Bible. But those who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour are no longer sinners but God's righteousness in Christ.

And accepting Jesus means you must believe he died for you and that God raised him from the dead. Then, open your mouth and confess he is Lord over your life.

Is this difficult for you to do?

Pride is what will destroy you.

You are with a religious cult that has fed you with lies all these years. As such, you find it difficult to see the truth. Even when you do, pride will not allow you to accept it.

Repent before it's too late.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you're just a FOOL brainwashed with credulity, you don't know anything yet you want to argue.

I asked you again:
What exactly should i repent from?

Because if talking about righteousness of God i can prove that you know nothing about it! smiley

Repent from the sinful nature you inherited from Adam.

Repent from the false teachings you are spreading in your evil and demonic organization.

Jesus has already forgiven every man in the world. Your duty is to repent and accept him as your Lord and Saviour.

Repent or perish.

Luk 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, ye shall all likewise perish.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Repent from the sinful nature you inherited from Adam. Repent from the false teachings you are spreading in your evil and demonic organization. Jesus has already forgiven every man in the world. Your duty is to repent and accept him as your Lord and Saviour.
Repent or perish.
Luk 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, ye shall all likewise perish.

You don't even know anything about Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't even know anything about Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

Of course I do. He came into my life since 1986, filled me with his Holy Spirit that same year and he changed my life.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Of course I do. He came into my life since 1986, filled me with his Holy Spirit that same year and he changed my life.

Says you but according to God's word Jesus sent his disciples to PREACH and TEACH in their neighbourhood {Matthew 10:11-13} that's how i got in contact with Jesus of Nazareth through HEARING what his disciples have to say {Romans 10:17} afterwards i began asking them questions and they taught me! Matthew 28:20

It was after i've been convinced that what i'm learning is the truth {John 8:32} that i decided to dedicate my life to God through the things i've heard in connection to Jesus of Nazareth and i accepted him as my preferred Master, Lord and King! Romans 10:14

So if you never passed through this stage ọmọ i doubt that Jesus that followed the back door o! 2Corinthians 11:14 undecided

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Says you but according to God's word Jesus sent his disciples to PREACH and TEACH in their neighbourhood {Matthew 10:11-13} that's how i got in contact with Jesus of Nazareth through HEARING what his disciples have to say {Romans 10:17} afterwards i began asking them questions and they taught me! Matthew 28:20

It was after i've been convinced that what i'm learning is the truth {John 8:32} that i decided to dedicate my life to God through the things i've heard in connection to Jesus of Nazareth and i accepted him as my preferred Master, Lord and King! Romans 10:14

So if you never passed through this stage ọmọ i doubt that Jesus that followed the back door o! 2Corinthians 11:14 undecided

Learning about Jesus doesn't make you a disciple of Jesus. You have to believe in him. You have to confess him as Lord. And this is what the scripture says.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Learning about Jesus doesn't make you a disciple of Jesus. You have to believe in him. You have to confess him as Lord. And this is what the scripture says.

Keep displaying your stupidity and deceitfulness!

Jesus sent his disciples out to go and preach from house to house! Matthew 10:11-13

He commanded them to teach whoever listens to their message! Matthew 28:20

Paul confirmed that it's impossible to believe without preachers! Romans 10:14

So how come yours totally contradicts this fine setting yet you want people to believe what you're saying? cheesy
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Keep displaying your stupidity and deceitfulness!

Jesus sent his disciples out to go and preach from house to house! Matthew 10:11-13

He commanded them to teach whoever listens to their message! Matthew 28:20

Paul confirmed that it's impossible to believe without preachers! Romans 10:14

So how come yours totally contradicts this fine setting yet you want people to believe what you're saying? cheesy

It depends on the gospel the preacher preached.

Even in the days of the early church, there were those who preached wrong gospel. And Apostle Paul cursed anyone who does that;

Galatians 1:8-9.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

And the gospel is about the Lord Jesus. It's about the good news of how he died and rose again from the dead.

On account of this, the free gift of salvation is available to all who believe it and confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

This is the simple message of the gospel.

So, do you believe Jesus died for you?

Do you believe that God raised him up from the dead?

But you do not believe the second one. So, you are not yet saved.

Repent or you perish.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It depends on the gospel the preacher preached. Even in the days of the early church, there were those who preached wrong gospel. And Apostle Paul cursed anyone who does that;
Galatians 1:8-9.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
And the gospel is about the Lord Jesus. It's about the good news of how he died and rose again from the dead. On account of this, the free gift of salvation is available to all who believe it and confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour. This is the simple message of the gospel. So, do you believe Jesus died for you?
Do you believe that God raised him up from the dead? But you do not believe the second one. So, you are not yet saved.
Repent or you perish.

Guy it's obvious your stupidity is of the highest grade but let me burst your bubble of lies so it will be clear to you.

I was preached to just as Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach {Matthew 10:11-13} Paul confirmed that it's by hearing this preaching that faith comes! Romans 10:17

So if you're not a liar then you shouldn't say a word to me since your Jesus came to you without any preacher let the same happen in my case because if you're the one talking to me now it means your story was made up so let that Jesus speak to me too after all it's the Jesus that approached you by itself not any preacher as the Bible says. smiley

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Pointblank09(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2023
If this were to be am Islamic post Seun and lalsticlal will give you a for to fill confessing you are a Muslim before you can comment on the post. Why not adopt same for other Religious beliefs? Hypocrites.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Well if you stay around me... you'll notice
I talk about jesus and the gospel but I don't think i qualify to be a teacher ( yet )

That is why you must associate with a religion that will train and encourage you {Hebrews 10:24-25} to obey what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:19-20} no matter how fine your lifestyle as long as you can't preach and teach about God's Kingdom at least to the best of your ability then all your righteousness will be thrown bact at your face! Isaiah 64:6

That's what makes JWs the one and only group practicing Christianity!

All members must possess the SPIRITUAL SWORD {Luke 22:36} this sword is a full copy of God's word {Ephesians 6:17} if you're with it always you must be very careful because it can also cut you when you mishandles it! Hebrews 4:12

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92