Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72900 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jimbadly:
Pretenders. Jehovah's witnesses are the worst hypocrites on the face of the earth. They have the highest incidence of marital infidelity and abuse amongst them. My neighbor who's an elder in their congregation is a good example.

Irresponsible father who beats his wife daily.
Otunbakayce:
Absolute trash! Go to the reception and see exactly the opposite of what they did at the kingdom Hall. Hypocrisy lives amongst Jehovah witnesses.

The same manner you would claim that Peter the apostle is a " worst hypocrite", tribalist,racist, anything wey suit your bad belle.

Is Matthew 26:31-35,59-75 & Galatians 2:11-14 missing from your Bible?

Oga, komot from here with your bad belle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Galatians 2:11-14,What of the same Peter practicing racism & favouritism against Gentiles?

You go say nah bad man grin grin

He was simply inexperienced in the field .. and I believe he took correction . He once refused meat giving to him by a angel calling it unclean too

I'm talking about stupid sins here that even some non Christians fringe at ... like fornication

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Nyanabo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
I also want a simple wedding. Traditional wedding only.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:
The Kingdom Hall is serene as A first time observer. Keep going there and get to know the people and you will understand what Toxicity and Hypocrisy means. You will also notice Class distinctions and Cliques.

By the way, the Kingdom Hall is supposed to be serene because that is what is expected of them but the reception is where all of them get loose.

No, JWs get sense & know how to catch fun while you know how to WAIL.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

That's only Peter
If you read properly I said " I'm yet to meet a JW member that lives according to their teachings
Meaning it's not just from one person . IVE ENCOUNTERED MANY

Peter denying jesus was a one time sin .. nor his lifestyle

Also try to remember that you are viewing these individuals from an (your imperfect lens).

Maybe you are even the problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by TruthHurts100: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

Pls don't sound or make it look like it's right to listen to or dance to secular music that are direct opposite of what the Bible teaches.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Isabi4lov: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
matrix199:
That's the kingdom Hall procession. It's very simple and serene. But the reception, oh menh! If you Sabi drink, dem go use drink spoil your life.
If na that one dem sabi drink and play worldly music , their women like make up and dem sabi knack the knackables cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by bossGeh(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fine man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Simple wedding you no need kill your self as long as there is plenty food.

Wedding goes on

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

He was simply inexperienced in the field .. and I believe he took correction . He once refused meat giving to him by a angel calling it unclean too

I'm talking about stupid sins here that even some non Christians fringe at ... like fornication

1 Corinthians 5:1-2, no be today e start.
Humans are not perfect.

But JWs adhere to the Bible's injunction to effect disciplinary action against Unrepentant wrongdoers, 1 Corinthians 5:9-13.
You see something say something,Ok.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by FireUpNow(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:
The Kingdom Hall is serene as A first time observer. Keep going there and get to know the people and you will understand what Toxicity and Hypocrisy means. You will also notice Class distinctions and Cliques.

By the way, the Kingdom Hall is supposed to be serene because that is what is expected of them but the reception is where all of them get loose.
The church you go to, are there no clique and toxicity, hypocrisy and class distinctions? Try respect other's religion and belief system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Immanuel3(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

Oshe Devil finder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by newdawn2017(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Absolute trash! Go to the reception and see exactly the opposite of what they did at the kingdom Hall. Hypocrisy lives amongst Jehovah witnesses.
hypocrisy what?? Are they not from a place & culture?? Just like d Yorubas amongst them will do owanbe party the way their culture does it & play native highlife proverbial traditional music. What do u mean?? Did they bring in stripers or magicians?? Fvck off pls. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zaddy
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kenmatt:
JW is not bad but one thing that baffles me is that these guys would be knocking seriously at your Door as if they are an errand boy you sent out earlier to go and buy recharge card for you that comes back banging: "Uncle, look at the card here".

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
zinaunreal:
Strange people

The Jews and Pharisees thought the same about Jesus Christ & servants of Jehovah God.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by faceLAGOS: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
I’d love a very simple wedding.

But I doubt if my mom/family will allow such, base on say I be omo Odùduwà.

They must wan do aso-ębí & owambe stuffs.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by BJanta: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

You must know that, like most on Nairaland, the OP is not born again. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to celebrate about JWs. They will drink to stupor , as someone rightly remarked up there, when they get to reception. They always look piteous from a distance , but are often revealed as a band of carnal and fleshly pretenders.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by 1Sharon(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Karleb:
I hate how we have demonized extravagant weddings.

I want an extravagant wedding. Thunder fire poverty!

So it's extravagant wedding that indicates if you're rich?

Don't go and throw extravagant wedding and drink garri after oo

I know your type
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
FireUpNow:

The church you go to, are there no clique and toxicity, hypocrisy and class distinctions? Try respect other's religion and belief system.

Courz get incurable affliction- IBERIBEISM, TOXICITY & DELUSION.
grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Oyindamolah: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's not peculiar to JWs alone, you have it in the mosque, even in secret cult, Anglican, Catholic, shrines and Babalawo
Courz:

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 5:1-2, no be today e start.
Humans are not perfect.

But JWs adhere to the Bible's injunction to effect disciplinary action against Unrepentant wrongdoers, 1 Corinthians 5:9-13.
You see something say something,Ok.

Yes we are not perfect .. you just described what I wanted to say UNREPENTANT SINNERS that'd why I said I'm yet to meet a JW that lives according to the teachings in their brochure ( I'm a big fan of them .. I read their AWAKE and WATCHTOWER .. even their main book sef ( QUESTION YOUNG PEOOE ASK VOL 1&2 ) .. my point is I'm yet to meet any of them practicing it

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by BJanta: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

True. As for JWs, I am glad people are quick to discern them and stay away. They have a very high rejection rate when they go to preach. I am glad people don't get carried away by appearances and focus more on what will become of them should they choose to join.

Thanks so much. Your contribution has given me so much joy. GOD bless you with more understanding and greater wisdom in JESUS' Name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chinemezeq: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Ndi meremere n'iru gwa apiti n'azu, if u like their way, join them, dont come here to be people's neusance
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
BJanta:

You must know that, like most on Nairaland, the OP is not born again. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to celebrate about JWs. They will drink to stupor , as someone rightly remarked up there, when they get to reception. They always look piteous from a distance , but are often revealed as a band of carnal and fleshly pretenders.
[/i]
[i]See all your born agains & awon pastorpreneur sheeples confessing their iniquities in Screenshots .

HYPOCRITE , REMOVE the rafters in Christendom. grin
grin

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikze:

Also try to remember that you are viewing these individuals from an (your imperfect lens).

Maybe you are even the problem.

So because I saw fornication and called it fornication that's now imperfect lens ba ?? Or I don't know what fornication is again ?

Fine SIN IS SIN . But There are sins that a Christian should even commit fornication a d adultery is one of them .. they carry consequences
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

So because I saw fornication and called it fornication that's now imperfect lens ba ?? Or I don't know what fornication is again ?

Fine SIN IS SIN . But There are sins that a Christian should even commit fornication a d adultery is one of them .. they carry consequences
1 Corinthians 5:1-2, 9-13, that's the way to go.

Jehovah's servants abhor what is bad.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oyindamolah:
It's not peculiar to JWs alone, you have it in the mosque, even in secret cult, Anglican, Catholic, shrines and Babalawo

Of course, it isn't peculiar to JWs alone. But if you know JWs well, they looooove to Boast about being better than everyone else. About being the One True religion. They say only they will be saved while everyone else will be destroyed at Armaggedon by God. If you have given yourself this much qualification, you should be better than everyone else. But they are not. Just empty vessels making loud noises. This is why I made my comment. If you have to boast, make sure your records back your boasts up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Autobot05: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 5:1-2, 9-13, that's the way to go.

Jehovah's servants abhor what is bad.

🎯On point
It happens in every Christian church . But JW now rating themselves as the best church is what I don't like ... my boss currently ( a fornicator and a flirt ) will come and tell me that JW is the best church, he'll tell me how composed they are how they are the only proper church in the world . Yet he does the exact opposite of what he tells me . Imagine that I'm an unbeliever now , how will I look at Christianity and Christians.

Let us try and abide by the teachings of the bible and jesus not acting nice and pretending

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by BJanta: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

[/i]
[i]See all your born agains & awon pastorpreneur sheeples confessing their iniquities in Screenshots .

HYPOCRITE , REMOVE the rafters in Christendom. grin
grin

Why would it not start with you if the LORD had shown you so much concerning this? Or are you so rotten and lost to be used of GOD?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Courz:

Of course, it isn't peculiar to JWs alone. But if you know JWs well, they looooove to Boast about being better than everyone else. About being the One True religion. This is why I made my comment. If you have to boast, make sure your records back your boasts up.

NOTHING stops Jehovah's servants boasting about Matthew 5:20 even though we were found wanting @ 1 Corinthians 5:1-2.

Bad belle nah your sickness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.