Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72915 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by RussellRutherfo: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Where you able to ask them why suddenly without any information to Jehovah witnesses worldwide. Drunk Morris, one of their cult mediators on earth has suddenly been removed from serving as one of their Satan's channel on earth?!!

Or did you just sit sheepily through their heavy regulated boring event where only they ask and answer what they 8 real estate USA cult GB has written for them. No thinking on their parts. All regurgitated.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Mercury12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said there is forgiveness if you sin against men but sin against God's Holy Spirit is unforgivable! Matthew 12:31-32

Nobody can see nor touch the Holy Spirit but we can all see the WORKS of Holy Spirit.
So if people see Jesus eating akpu and ogbono with goat meat and chilling with a bottle of stout they may call him all sort of names {Luke 7:31-35} but if you can't find a better counselor around than Jesus yet you're condemning his WORKS that's fine in the society then you're no longer sinning against Jesus instead you're sinning against the spirit of God that's working with Jesus to produce fine FRUIT! Matthew 7:16-18

So if anyone speaks against the JWs let him or her present a better performing group than JWs, in the case where they can't then let them know that JWs are imperfect humans from different places that were brought together by God's Holy Spirit and it's this spirit that's making them produce what no gathering of imperfect humans can produce {Matthew 19:26} therefore anyone condemning that gathering is actually sinning against God's Holy Spirit that's working in their midst not those imperfect humans gathered!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

God bless you too
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Mercury12(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Just say you be wizard JW who is feeling exposed after all your shrine is there for any one to check.

Hahahaha
I reject you demon. You are a false accuser and doing your dark master works
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johel:

Do they believe Jesus was crucified on a totem stick or on the cross?...they don't believe in festivities and entertainment.

Ok. I understand.

The cross apart, what festivals?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MightySparrow: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
achorladey:

This is why many on the thread called Jehovah’s witnesses HYPOCRITES. MaxInDHouse @ 5:18 March 11 said.......

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Same MaxInDHouse @ 4:56pm today stated ............

Let's analyse grin grin grin grin grin

1. All Gospel songs out there to him are not really gospel songs but worldly songs

2. All gospel artist to him are not really gospel artists but worldly artists looking for money out there.

3. Gospel artists to him whom are worldly artists sings to gain fans not people towards God.

4. He believes dancing buga or cough by kiss Daniel are just secular not worldly grin grin grin grin

5. Secular songs like Buga and Cough by kiss Daniel preach holiness more than those gospel songs when he and his likes dance to it grin grin

6. Artists like Buga and Kiss Daniel don't sing to gain fans to themselves but they seek followers towards God

7. Artists like Kiss Daniel and Buga sings for fun not for money

The question becomes since LO GAN TI O DE or O NI DURO MI are worldly SONGS according to MaxInDHouse, what will songs with lyrics below called? grin grin

Buga

Gbera go get the Dollar (Wake up)
Oun kan'ra kala gb'owo yẹn o
Kala gb'owo yẹn l'ọwọ dealer (K'ala ko)
You don work you don try
You suppose to dey high
Ki lo kan wọn o ṣẹ fun wọn
Person wey don mad ay
When I land I land softly on a sofa floor
So far so good koni baje o

Or.....

Kiss Daniel

Who the fu- is your bestie?
Tani bro, tani bro, tani bro eh?
You don't want to find my trouble
Enter bathroom, fresh up
Shey na me you come through when your heartbreak? (Eh eh)
Heartbreak ko sese heartbreak (eh eh)
Na me dey buy Guinness for your man dem (eh eh)
Enter bathroom, fresh up

cc: moscobabs
cc: Mightysparrow

Because Song of Solomon says much of erotic love (though in the Bible),, it not approved by the GB but could be replaced not by the inspired Psalms of David but by unbelieving songs of a Mohammedan with some Quranic verses mixed with incantations.grin
When I talk about delusion, they will be typing all manners of irrelevant Bible passages.[b]
They would rather pitch their tents with idol worshippers than identifying with people from denominations other than theirs. So, it is better to promote unbelievers than those that bear christians.grin grin grin

[b]As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Galatians 6:10

I think this people can't differentiate between separation from the world and segregation from one another! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Sholuwa241: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Default mode!

Thank God critics of God's organization are now displaying their insanity publicly. How can someone spend years on a forum talking about just one group he feels aren't good but he can't point to a better performing group than this one? cheesy
let me help you people out since none of you know a better group to mention this is the name GOD'S KINGDOM SOCIETY whit head quarters in Warri Delta State
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Godsonkemz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Based on my encounter with many of them, I've realized that Jehovah witness people are so damn wicked and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Sholuwa241: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Based on my encounter with many of them, I've realized that Jehovah witness people are so damn wicked and heartless.
tell them na does people them be self made Jesus Christ no body holy for where them they faruosi and scribes tufia kwa
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Rikze:

I agree with you ...
They are trying to shame you for saying the obvious. They are simply jealous of the truth hence they criticise it because they can't live up to its standard

No imperfect human can live up to God's Holy standard but then Jesus encouraged us not to give up because with God it will be possible {Mark 10:27} the sacred secret of God is using the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses to help us grasp that with the power of God's Holy Spirit imperfect humans can become perfect but then you need to witness the gathering of imperfect humans perfectly doing what is good! Matthew 7:16-18

So by the time wicked people see this gathering and start saying evil things about them of course they're not sinning against the imperfect humans they're seeing after all they can't prove they're better than people that come together to form that group but they're actually sinning against the spirit of God that's organizing this imperfect humans to produce what is perfect! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Sholuwa241:
let me help you people out since none of you know a better group to mention this is the name GOD'S KINGDOM SOCIETY whit head quarters in Warri Delta State

Thanks for your contribution Sir, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by stokfrick: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Courz:
The Kingdom Hall is serene as A first time observer. Keep going there and get to know the people and you will understand what Toxicity and Hypocrisy means. You will also notice Class distinctions and Cliques.

By the way, the Kingdom Hall is supposed to be serene because that is what is expected of them but the reception is where all of them get loose.

This one has been disciplined/disfellowshiped
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by stokfrick: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Godsonkemz:

Cry of a disfellowshiped child
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by sameks08(m): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2023
I hope say you manya well well cos this people like drink die

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 4:05am On Mar 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Repent of what? smiley

Repent of your sin and receive the gift of righteousness which is in Christ alone.

2nd Corinthians 5:21.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No imperfect human can live up to God's Holy standard but then Jesus encouraged us not to give up because with God it will be possible {Mark 10:27} the sacred secret of God is using the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses to help us grasp that with the power of God's Holy Spirit imperfect humans can become perfect but then you need to witness the gathering of imperfect humans perfectly doing what is good! Matthew 7:16-18

So by the time wicked people see this gathering and start saying evil things about them of course they're not sinning against the imperfect humans they're seeing after all they can't prove they're better than people that come together to form that group but they're actually sinning against the spirit of God that's organizing this imperfect humans to produce what is perfect! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

We are saying the same thing in context...

Many religious leaders have made their followers to be biased towards the JWs. That's it
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Mercury12:

Hahahaha
I reject you demon. You are a false accuser and doing your dark master works

Says the shrieking Satan crying that he has been exposed.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

Ok. I understand.

The cross apart, what festivals?

Do they celebrate Christmas, new year, Easter, birthdays, do they attend parties? I guess not, many of them formerly don't believe in watching TVs...lol
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2023
What sin? smiley

Ken4Christ:

Repent of your sin and receive the gift of righteousness which is in Christ alone.
2nd Corinthians 5:21.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Rikze:

Many religious leaders have made their followers to be biased towards the JWs. That's it

Of course my brother i only love nailing it on the head for gullible ones among them to know what is happening for real! smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Rikze:

What's your point?

Are you saying one shouldn't be convinced he has the truth?

If I'm convinced I have the truth, then I should see my church/religion as the best.

You are now running to the truth. We were at you telling us before that asserting your religious organization is the best was the good news handed to you by Jesus not the truth.

Now since you go the way of truth. What truth do you have or preach that you didn't get or obtain from someplace somewhere? Does your religious organization has monopoly over Jesus Christ who the scriptures called the way, the truth and life?

When next you open your Bible read the below.....

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Rikze:

And the religious leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses equally ensure that their followers call other Christian denominations false Christians in English and lie lie Christian in pidgin language grin grin grin

I know Jehovah’s witnesses are not biased towards other Christian religious denominations and religion grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2023
stokfrick:

This one has been disciplined/disfellowshiped

All to discredit what he has said since you know they are true. Attacking the poster is the easiest way out for you
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Rikze:

I agree with you ...

They are trying to shame you for saying the obvious. They are simply jealous of the truth hence they criticise it because they can't live up to its standard

We are jealous that MaxInDHouse said songs like O NI DURO and LOGAN TI O DE are worldly songs that they can sing or dance to during their wedding ceremony but kiss Daniel and Buga are just secular songs that fits the bill grin grin grin

He is indeed living up to the standard and truth grin grin

Just you know they don't live according to their own standards and their magazines states many out their have high moral standards even far above their members.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Johel:

Do they celebrate Christmas, new year, Easter, birthdays, do they attend parties? I guess not, many of them formerly don't believe in watching TVs...lol

I guess you are just being hilarious about the tv part.

Let me ask. Where in the Bible did it instruct about celebrating Christmas? Or show me anywhere did it say Jesus was born on Dec 25th.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
What sin? smiley

The sinful nature we inherited from Adam.

The scripture said that sin came into this world through the disobedience of the first Adam.

In the same way, righteousness came through the obedience of the last Adam, who is Jesus.

Jesus died in our place for the sin of the first Adam.

In the mind of justice, our sins have been paid for.

But for you to be personally free, you must receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Believe he died for you and that God raised him from the dead to justify you. Then, with your mouth, confess him as your Lord and Saviour. And you will be saved - Romans 10:9-10.

This is the simple message of the gospel that brings salvation.

The gift of salvation is free. You don't work for it - Ephesians 2:8-9.

But after you are saved, you are expected to do good works - Ephesians 2:10.

So, please embrace this gospel. Receive Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Saviour.

Anyone who is not saved will end up in the burning hell.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Jimbadly:

I should beat the mofo but I wouldn't. 😊 Not cos I ain't a man, but cos he's an elderly man.

Can you imagine a man in his late sixties physically abusing his wife who's in her mid sixties? The children who are all grown ups and living in a different city said their dad has always been abusive of their mum right from when they were kids. He was a deadbeat dad who abandoned them and their mum and went to live with another lady who bore him children out of wedlock. He came back to his wife years later. But the abuse continued way into their present old age. He beat the wife at the slightest provocation so much so that the wife was always terrified of him. The wife suffered a minor stroke last year, but that hasn't stopped him from beating her up.

It's really pathetic considering the fact that the man dresses up and goes to their kingdom hall almost every day and also goes for their house to house preaching/evangelism. In his mind he'll inherit paradise. grin

Jehovah's witnesses believe they're better than Christians from other denominations, but it's only people who don't know them one on one that they'll deceive.

They don't practice what they preach. Bunch of hypocrites.

This experience you just relayed is very common in JW. Their marriages are an eyesore. In fact, this is how you know if they really practice what they preach. They print books about How to make family life happy and how to run a Good marriage. But they never read and apply the advice in the Books. If you look very well, many Fathers there are very useless, promiscuous and Violent. Some fathers are dead beats that force their young children to work without them providing for their families. Some young couples, just give them a few months, you will start hearing stories. One JW Man was beating his wife seriously to the point that she was always hospitalised after every beating session. The Nurses there will complain and complain and Curse the religion. Why was he beating his wife? Because they are yet to have a child. And if you look well, that man must have been the one with the problem and must have already been sleeping with other women. JW Men are promiscuous o. Marriage doesn't stop them from sleeping with many women. Some that lose their wife in death will quickly marry their side chick. I can't count how many JW families I know that are dysfunctional and violent. And do you what is funny about these experiences? They don't just happen in Nigeria. They happen everywhere in JW. If you hear the stories from the U.S which is JW Headquarters, you will be shocked. That tells you there is something wrong with the Cult itself. The demons their Freemason Governing body serve manifest in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

I guess you are just being hilarious about the tv part.

Let me ask. Where in the Bible did it instruct about celebrating Christmas? Or show me anywhere did it say Jesus was born on Dec 25th.

I'm serious about the tv part, maybe they've changed now, I used to have them as friends... Christmas celebration is in the Bible tho...but it wasn't specified as "Christmas" and yeah Jesus wasn't born on Christmas day,Na pple just form that one
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Johel:

I'm serious about the tv part, maybe they've changed now, I used to have them as friends... Christmas celebration is in the Bible tho...but it wasn't specified as "Christmas" and yeah Jesus wasn't born on Christmas day,Na pple just form that one

If it isn’t in the Bible and they don’t do it as Christians as they claim, how are they wrong?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

If it isn’t in the Bible and they don’t do it as Christians as they claim, how are they wrong?

I did not say they are wrong, I only said their beliefs don't align with other Christians e.g the Catholic and the Pentecostal and white garments.... Religion is a scam!!.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by chatinent: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johel:

I did not say they are wrong, I only said their beliefs don't align with other Christians e.g the Catholic and the Pentecostal and white garments.... Religion is a scam!!.

Ok
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
You're talking about Adamic sin that has taken all humans down from the glory of God {Romans 3:23} i am asking you what sin am i commiting now that you aren't committing because if you're talking about Jesus i have accepted him as my Master, Lord and King.

So instead of beating about the bush just go straight to the sin i committed or committing that made me evil! smiley

Ken4Christ:

The sinful nature we inherited from Adam.
The scripture said that sin came into this world through the disobedience of the first Adam.
In the same way, righteousness came through the obedience of the last Adam, who is Jesus.
Jesus died in our place for the sin of the first Adam. In the mind of justice, our sins have been paid for. But for you to be personally free, you must receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Believe he died for you and that God raised him from the dead to justify you. Then, with your mouth, confess him as your Lord and Saviour. And you will be saved - Romans 10:9-10. This is the simple message of the gospel that brings salvation. The gift of salvation is free. You don't work for it - Ephesians 2:8-9. But after you are saved, you are expected to do good works - Ephesians 2:10. So, please embrace this gospel. Receive Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Saviour.
Anyone who is not saved will end up in the burning hell.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johel:

Religion is a scam!!.
So in a nutshell you're an atheist or agnostic who is opposed to organized setting when talking about worship, shey? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.