Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51366 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Lexusgs430: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Those children are ready to show him pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🤪🤣😭

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Ok12345(f): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2023
11th hour Apology.
Just to enter the third time!!
See desperation
It's not a family affair post!!
Let olumide too go
If he does anyhow too,we go vote him too out

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Bluesearoll(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
The value of the sign board is even More than the value of the bridge..... this guy is truly an idiot
Karlifate:
grin

E don cast shocked

Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by gigabyte13: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Make Dem vote this
Desmond idiot out
Very useless something....
Since he joined politics, he has become redundant and useless......
He is hiding under our Man Gbajabiamila
Nothing to show for his 8years in the house..
Werey somebody.....

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by aspirebig: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
You never see anything. The people complained then, you ought to have apologized immediately once 2020.

If not for the election, would you apologized? Dey play.

How are you ? Is it because you were forced on the people? Now let the people decide who they wanted.

Is called democracy for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by kennethesan(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
That's a spilled milk Bro....next time you give room to thinking before talking.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Aurelius1(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
He's apologizing because he has seen the handwriting on the wall. This new wave of politics is really making me happy. F.uc.k with the masses, they mess you up at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by buharibanjo(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Make people clear this guy doubt abeg
Let the noise not be for nothing
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Passionate888: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
He apologised earlier, he's just scared to lose his electoral seat
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by arantess: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin election na your mate?
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by king1250: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Apology accepted but you will learn your
lesson on mar 18

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Shezzman: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Asin ehn...
boom99:

Mark my words, if Tinubu becomes president no more free and fair election. Your vote won't count. Na rigging all the way. Don't even bother about next election....
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by kingmaster2009: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Elliot will struggle and might not return to house except it is rigged ... Because some reside have been having biase mind towards him before this issue of OBi movement came up....

Sorry Desmond...you will soon go back to your Acting career full time....
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Elliot will win in surulere sha, though I don’t support his idea of leadership but he will win.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2023
We are still children, we will vote for you when we become adult.

Now, we are not voting for you. Rest Desmond Elliot

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BurialGround: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2023
boom99:

Mark my words, if Tinubu becomes president no more free and fair election. Your vote won't count. Na rigging all the way. Don't even bother about next election....

I know this already but God will frustrate him.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BurialGround: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.

grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by robinso01(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Freshtruth:
Chai una bad o st least he begged na

I no deny say he no beg na, make he should just Brace for tears after the election.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Killermamba: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Mikedel80: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Madness is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Let another person go there. Desmond has done his best. Let's try another person. Let try another youth in the person of Tari. That boy no fit fall our hand.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

E don cast shocked

Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast.

800k bridge lol

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Onarabu: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:

Why the apology here and there,is it a do or die affair? you are not the only one in your constituency allow someone else , bro go back to your acting .
O tilo

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by robinso01(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
olaeffect:

Imagine a guy that the cry of children was giving him joy.
E reach election time now, he is claiming "emotional".

Emotional kee am there, the children will troop out to vote his opponent against him.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by riverbird: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
As a child am only allowed to vote ELLU P the children party grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by cejaypriesty(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
YOU ARE MILES AHEAD OF THE LYING MACHINE OBI THR FRAUD.

CRYING OPPORTUNIST THAT WANTS TO USE END SARS TO CANVASS VOTES FROM THE YOUTH

THANK GOD HE FAILED WOEFULLY IN THE ELECTION

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN THAT COULDN'T ADD ANY MEANINGFUL TO ANAMBRA THROUGH OUT HIS 8 YEARS
He is visionless yet loved by all isn't that ironic ?and it is moronic of you to be spewing trash after collecting 20k to troll online .Get a life child and stop the hate .He doesn't even know you exist .

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by biafranrealson: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
We have forgiven you Desmond . But surulere 1 for 8 years you have been there. Its enough unless your kidneys is in that chamber
Let another person go too.
Na democracy.
Lets try LP if he goes there to call us babies , we go comot am next 4 years.

Your case has been settled

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by chaddy16: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2023
God said if we don't forgive others, we will not be forgiven. You're forgiven sir. Good luck at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by eldoradoxx: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Elliot, forget Lagos Assembly election, u will loose. People have decided to give it to Olumide Oworu so u can join Tinubu in Abuja as his PA or SA.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by xynerise: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Oga, go and sit down
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Since how many years.
Had it been incidence forms are still in use,Desmond harlot would not apologize.He will just sit at home while election results are written to his favour.
You dey madt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.