Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51386 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by OmegaAutos: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
He has lost already .....he should just braceup and leave the scene...I'm not supporting LP but this guy should be voted out by whatever means
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Minjim: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
He had apologised immediately .He is just apologising again.

I must say, some Yoruba people amazed me. You allowed yourselves to be convinced by Igbos that your own people are evil while SE paint theirs as saints
Imagine the same defense Peter gave on the Sars killing in Anambra, when Sanwo olu gave it, you insulted him.
Who do Igbos want with Lagos? Any small banter, they will say they must take Lagos. Take it and do what with it?
We know of many things happening in the West because Lagos is a cosmopolitan city. Do you know about all the atrocities in the East?
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Goodconcept78: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
cejaypriesty:

He is visionless yet loved by all isn't that ironic ?and it is moronic of you to be spewing trash after collecting 20k to troll online .Get a life child and stop the hate .He doesn't even know you exist .
you must be a fool to not know that majority backing him are Ipob youth and IGBOS.

He was a clear failure in Anambra. You people hate truth
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Trybes(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

This is quite laughable
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Skty: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Why apologize when it's election time?
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by murphyung(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Too late to apologize. There is a new force in town. A positive force. So get prep to be blown away
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Fearyourcreator: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Your actions and words before election periods is the true reflection of you. Nigerians ain’t truly ready
Desmond na Youth ooo ... See the mumu...
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Skty: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Minjim:

He had apologised immediately .He is just apologising again.

I must say, some Yoruba people amazed me. You allowed yourselves to be convinced by Igbos that your own people are evil while SE paint theirs as saints
Imagine the same defense Peter gave on the Sars killing in Anambra, when Sanwo olu gave it, you insulted him.
Who do Igbos want with Lagos? Any small banter, they will say they must take Lagos. Take it and do what with it?
We know of many things happening in the West because Lagos is a cosmopolitan city. Do you know about all the atrocities in the East?

Una must mention Igbo name for Yoruba man post

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Fearyourcreator: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
The only sacrifice for elupeee people. To say the truth, Desmond doesn't deserve to be reelected
At all
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tabaralph: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/
Clint da drunk was really correct about this guy by calling him DESMOND IDIOT in one of his comedy skit.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Fearyourcreator: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

The guy na olofo
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Krisdan(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by OkwuMajesty: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Why is this Idiot sorry Elliot coming up now, we are children there is no need to tell us sorry, wait until we set show you how children flush toilet like you out

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Fearyourcreator: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
with what I saw from the 25th election.. the issue of rigging will not be possible straight from polling unit from the next presidentialelection.. the youths are watching. There is still possibility that there will be protest against inec.
E dey sweet ... If them give you small millions now you go sit down one place... They should leave people who wants to sell vote or buy vote ... If them bring the money or rice and people rejected it ... Then it's a full blown thing that we wanted a real change... If people starts rejecting money or food from any politician ... Yes I go beleive youth really ready...
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by princeade86(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
Election can humble politicians sha

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Ken4Christ: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

This is serious. How many righteous people can one really find among the politicians? These people are greedy.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by donhils: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Nonsense. Desperate moves.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Germi9: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Since the insult na now you wan apologize abi ? Desmond we will meet at the polls
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Vokians(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
IBUYFiVERRACCT3:
grin grin grin

Bros forget about it...

You are have done your best.. let another person go there..

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
I have 2021 account to sell. Dm me
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BigBrother9ja: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
All the way from Okija...
You get pvc? grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by remele2(f): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Na today ur eye clear abi...as we be children, we wan kuku put our mate der,. Make elderly men like You go fit see space and chance to rest.....

You need rest papa, you don try.... Infact i dash u the position of an Elder states Man (ESM)

After election we go present you with the Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by hslbroker2(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
flexyrule:
Dear Desmond Elliot,

The people you represent, the great people of Lagos and Nigerians aren't holding anything against you.

Your performance as a member of the Lagos state House of assembly will speak for you at the polls.

Whatever you said about Nigerians in the past stays in the past.. If you have done well, you wi know, come 18th March 2023.

I love your comment
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
OmegaAutos:
He has lost already .....he should just braceup and leave the scene...I'm not supporting LP but this guy should be voted by whatever means

Voted out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by FireUpNow(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by hollywater: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond idiot is a gooner.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by naturefellow(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
“I think at the end of the day, I apologised, and I’m still apologising to those who must have misconstrued what I said. I said I was taken by emotions, but in the end, it still didn’t take away from the fact that the hatred was too much. The polity, the hatred is too much. We are all built on love. We can change things through love.”

This is not an apology!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
you must be a fool to not know that majority backing him are Ipob youth and IGBOS.

He was a clear failure in Anambra. You people hate truth

grin it dey Pain Una die sha
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
naturefellow:
“I think at the end of the day, I apologised, and I’m still apologising to those who must have misconstrued what I said. I said I was taken by emotions, but in the end, it still didn’t take away from the fact that the hatred was too much. The polity, the hatred is too much. We are all built on love. We can change things through love.”

This is not an apology!

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by naturefellow(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
remele2:
Na today ur eye clear abi...as we be children, we wan kuku put our mate der,. Make elderly men like You go fit see space and chance to rest.....

You need rest papa, you don try.... Infact i dash u the position of an Elder states Man (ESM)

After election we go present you with the Certificate.
this
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by OmegaAutos: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Voted out cheesy

Yes ooo, voted out
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Allisgud:
This idiot should go and find something else to do,go back to ur nollyhood
Who is his lp rival

Another actor of a popular series program in LP
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Freshtruth:
Chai una bad o st least he begged na

Wetin he talk for there no be apology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.