Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51369 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ORAFA(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Accepted but come home

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by marvellous2222: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2023
This one dey form, your time is up Desmond Elliot!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Tenses: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Is this not the new Nigeria we are all asking for before our eyes??

Where leaders will be accountable for their actions and inactions??

Where leaders know that power truly rest with the people?

Thank you Peter Obi, the father of new Nigeria.

Desmond if truly you served the people sincerely with honesty, 18th will comfirm it.

9 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by honestivo(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Let it be a lesson for those in power

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Braun007: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Day don break for this one,retire this clown!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Olodo24: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond really messed up. Celebrities even without political positions in their possession offer humanitarian services, but Desmond is just like every other Nigerian politician. I'm not from Lagos and I find Obidients annoying, but I'll support anything that'll stop the re-election of Desmond

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Richy4(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
But he has apologised before immediately after the blunder... I just double checked it.. In Guardian newspaper 30th October 2020, he tendered an apology..
I guess the opposition were still capitalising on that... This is one of the reasons I dislike politics embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
You are a Monkey.
Take your rejections and leave. APC thinks they can mess with the people.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by millionboi2: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by olaeffect(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
robinso01:
Apology rejected. The same children will vote you out

Imagine a guy that the cry of children was giving him joy.
E reach election time now, he is claiming "emotional".

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Chetas81(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
WE KEEP ON SAYING NO BAD CITIZENS CAN CREATE THE GOOD NATION

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Candycrushy(f): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
This man dey fear tari like madπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
you clip his wing

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Brownshoe: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Return to your acting!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ShangTsung000: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
You just want to continue siphoning money. That's all
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by lanre316: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
We will also apologize after we vote you out.

- Children of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by storm001(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
with what I saw from the 25th election.. the issue of rigging will not be possible straight from polling unit from the next presidentialelection.. the youths are watching. There is still possibility that there will be protest against inec.

We are patiently waiting for the court verdict, they thought this is 2019 where they rigged election and went home free.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/
Not needed, labour party will take that surulere constituency okay
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by PPIA: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
Medicine after death😁
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Dynamicboss: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Pele grandpa.. Apology not accepted
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Allisgud: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
This idiot should go and find something else to do,go back to ur nollyhood
Who is his lp rival

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Theoarhics: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2023
We have heard but we are not voting you .. Elu p all the way
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by boom99(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2023
BurialGround:

These politicians will suffer in the next general election. Many youths now have decided to be involved seeing what LP did. INEC should prepare for registrations for PVC.

Mark my words, if Tinubu becomes president no more free and fair election. Your vote won't count. Na rigging all the way. Don't even bother about next election....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Freshtruth(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2023
robinso01:
Apology rejected. The same children will vote you out
Chai una bad o st least he begged na
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by maestroferddi: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

The dude is a massive flop...

Imagine a lawmaker representing one of the richest and most posh state constituencies in Nigeria...

From Ogunlana Drive all the way to Lawanson environs...from National Stadium to Alaka/iponri neighborhood....from Adeniran Ogunsanya Street to Bode Thomas down to Babs Animashaun to Eric Moore vicinity...from Ojuelegba to Tejuosho area...

Tell me how many places in Nigeria can compare with this constituency in almost all indices of development?

If you could give a "pako" bridge to Surulere 1, what then should the lawmaker from a place like say an interior part of the North East give?

Oga you don try...comot make another person try im own...

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by pode(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Too late to cried when the head is off
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by benobyeze(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Because you are canvasing for another tenure. Your apology is hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by kerry57: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Day never break, idiot
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Ndiedet02: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
When they need power and want to use the youth, you'll see them comes out like a baby that has no mind to hurt anyone, but deep in they're as wicked as a devil, desmond or what did you call yourself, i despised that name DESMOND all because of you, you don't deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

Wooden bridge that cost 900k.. grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by davidtemi(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.