Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51383 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Adeolajude(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
To hell with anyone that votes Desmond iDiot.... Say no to Desmond iDiot.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by CSTRR: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
This is the first time we are having a good opposition.

Power is returning to the People and everybody benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Creamypussy(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
This slot
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by CSTRR: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2023
samuzee26:
Omo! Fear Election ooo, e too dey humble pesin.
Not elections, labour party.

Desmond has been winning elections as easy as cake just because of the APC machinery in Lagos.

This is the first time he is actually scared for his seat, and that is because of the labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by davillian(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

And the idiot has been buying houses and cars up and down
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by zinaunreal(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Too late wicked man
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by membranus: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Elliot, we forgive you.

APC, top to bottom.

Ellu Pee ti lule l'Eko.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by CSTRR: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Politicians don see us finish for this country.

See finish too much.

If you are wise and patriotic, you would do everything you can to return the Fear of God into them.

That is the only way this country can benefit the common man.
That is the only way we can enjoy the dividends of democracy.

And you can only do that by voting for a viable and progressive opposition called the Labour party.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by mezebel(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

I don die for laugh
this can't be true
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by CSTRR: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2023
membranus:
Desmond Elliot, we forgive you.

APC, top to bottom.

Ellu Pee ti lule l'Eko.
Desmond Elliot family are all in the US.

The man came to Nigeria to hustle to provide the standard of living for his family back in the US.

Resources that should go into making lives better for your Yoruba people in surulere is going straight to the Elliot family in Yankee.

The Elliot family thank you for your service.

Useful idiot.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Harrynight(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2023
We reject your apologies,

Go to court Sir

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2023
BurialGround:

These politicians will suffer in the next general election. Many youths now have decided to be involved seeing what LP did. INEC should prepare for registrations for PVC.

Mine is that these set of thieves in inec should be booted out... cos they are more corrupted and worse than the politicians...

How do u explain an ediot going to London... a he goat prof... telling the whole world he will conduct a fair and fair elections..

In short... devil dey learn where some deadbeat prof in inec dey...
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by akaleb2015(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
They turn to saints when they see election coming and they go to their way of life when they win the election and it is during election period you see them manifesting some levels of stupidity to their fans. This politicians does not want to have sense again abi from an actor to a politician desmond idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ROK123: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2023
No wonder the governorship election was postponed..you'll should keep the fake pretense coming

The youth are wiser!!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Sammy5413(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Hehehe that Idiot attached to your name now at work.
We will never forgive you, not now not ever
Even if you go back to playing children movie roles we won't still forgive you
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Kasdat5(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Apologies NOT accepted !!!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by obasidon1(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
flexyrule:
Dear Desmond Elliot,

The people you represent, the great people of Lagos and Nigerians aren't holding anything against you.

Your performance as a member of the Lagos state House of assembly will speak for you at the polls.

Whatever you said about Nigerians in the past stays in the past.. If you have done well, you wi know, come 18th March 2023.

This year comment reminded me of a popular proverb in my village where a man bought a cow and called one of his in-laws to kill the cow and also butcher the meat. The in-law killed the cow and butchered the meat but ended up hiding majority of the meat in his sack bag. When he finished he called the man and asked, “Oga I hope I did a nice job?” The man responded, if I call you next time then you should know that you did well but if I don’t then know also that you didn’t do well. So on 18th of March, Desmond will know whether or not he has done well.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by obasidon1(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2023
flexyrule:
Dear Desmond Elliot,

The people you represent, the great people of Lagos and Nigerians aren't holding anything against you.

Your performance as a member of the Lagos state House of assembly will speak for you at the polls.

Whatever you said about Nigerians in the past stays in the past.. If you have done well, you wi know, come 18th March 2023.

This your comment reminded me of a popular proverb in my village where a man bought a cow and called one of his in-laws to kill the cow and also butcher the meat. The in-law killed the cow and butchered the meat but ended up hiding majority of the meat in his sack bag. When he finished he called the man and asked, “Oga I hope I did a nice job?” The man responded, if I call you next time then you should know that you did well but if I don’t then know also that you didn’t do well. So on 18th of March, Desmond will know whether or not he has done well.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Nicenixon: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

that thing pain me o, he really bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by plankyjacky(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Those children of yesterday are now adult holding their PVC to determine your faith . Those who lives in glass house don't throw stone

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Tareq1105: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2023
robinso01:
Apology rejected. The same children will vote you out

You're not God.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by TheMostComplex1: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2023
flexyrule:
Dear Desmond Elliot,

I like your last line ie if you have done well your result on 18/03/2023 will tell you. Beautiful
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by membranus: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2023
CSTRR:

Desmond Elliot family are all in the US.

The man came to Nigeria to hustle to provide the standard of living for his family back in the US.

Resources that should go into making lives better for your Yoruba people in surulere is going straight to the Elliot family in Yankee.

The Elliot family thank you for your service.

Useful idiot.

Foolish Zombie,
Desmond Elliot has been a beloved actor in the Nigerian film industry for decades before becoming a politician. He has been voted in once or twice under the APC umbrella as a true Lagosian Yoruba, and highly honoured before his #ENDSARS gaffe, which turned him to a pariah among youths.

So your unconfirmed accusation of his having family living abroad have nothing to do with his approval by his people he is representing. Many of our politicians have their family members living abroad, including your Obi, and your president Buhari. And this does not affect their approval rating among their supporters.

So turn your electoral loss frustration upon yourself, your loss has nothing to do with me.

Therefore, like I earlier posted before you vented your maddened spleen:

Desmond Elliot we forgive you.

APC, from top to bottom in Lagos State.

Ellu Pee ti lule l'Eko.

After Saturday 18th March what will you do when Elliot beat your inexperienced LP candidate?

Will you kill yourself?

Therefore step down your anger, election is not a do or die affair. Just accept it when your candidate win or lose and move on with your own life. Your candidate will not die for you if you develop high blood pressure and die because of him. He might not even pay your family a condolence visit.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Kokoboss: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
This guy is stupid sha.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Balofariojames: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Why now, this election will teach them lessons and we let them surfer for and wrong doing on the need to satisfy their godfather at the expenses of the masses.
Let the children vote him out so that he will learn.
To return shouldn't be automatic, if you don't perform, you're not coming back.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Lacash: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

That’s a joke of the highest order, so sad😄
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by robinso01(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're not God.

Nor do I claimed to be
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ishie148(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2023
If you take a goat to europe it will still remain a goat, we the nigeria children say you time is up
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by fineboynl(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2023
the heat of the protest and the anger of Nigeria youth. it was insensitive for Desmond to make such statements.

the love he was enjoyed can never be gotten back.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by mozona(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
After eight yrs in office, u Neva chop belle full.

So he needs another tenure to steal what he did not stole just as the coming back of buhari for presidency to steal what he did not stole when he serve as president at first.

Desmond Elliot should go and rest he has dine with the devil and now he is begging the paupers for re-election, which after that he will abandon them.

He should meet the devil for re-election not sufferers.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Sammy5413(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Apology accepted, go and sin no more
But as you dey go, may motor jam you!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tunapawizzy: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
When someone says misconception, it is not really an apology.
An apology means i have now realized, I was wrong, what I said is bad, I will not do or say that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.