Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51381 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Bigchristo: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Goodconcept78: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:

grin it dey Pain Una die sha
it pain me to see so many brainwashed igbo youths supporting the fraud called Obi.

He added nothing but misery to Anambra throughout his 8 years

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Obrigardo: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2023
So stupid to apologize now because of the election. What a self serving piece of shit.

Please retire him back to acting

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Bluntemperor: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
flexyrule:

Dear Desmond Elliot,
The people you represent, the great people of Lagos and Nigerians aren't holding anything against you.
Your performance as a member of the Lagos state House of assembly will speak for you at the polls.
Whatever you said about Nigerians in the past stays in the past.. If you have done well, you wi know, come 18th March 2023.

GBAM!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by jojothaiv(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Not needed man, we are glad you've shown the stuff you're being made of when you made that statement.

Your apology is inconsequential now.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Princeton92(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
That's a FAKE DESPERATE APOLOGY egbon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Tremple8v: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Them dey fire this one on all cylinders.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by eteba(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by frankson1(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

Politicians will always be politicians. He should go back to the movie industry, that's where he belongs.

You're abusing someone who used N800k to lay a wooden 'walk-way' for 'his people' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Confirm4real(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
It's time you go back into acting to continue your role as a lover boy, Nollywood is missing you already...

We're not reelecting you again okay.

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by freeeeme(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Sense no allow him use the iron sheet for the pedestrian bridge instead of a signpost with his picture on a face mask.

Toyin is waiting for you for Alakada PReloaded
Karlifate:
grin

E don cast shocked

Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by OnyesomJ(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
All this years passed he wasn't sorry now election don reach he's now sorry, awon clown sad
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Agwaso: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Scream:
He is still a child...
He wants to go back there to continue saying nonsense.

Goat..

Use Cow instead.

the meaning of Goat has now changed to something great.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Arisenews2: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Too lateูซ Desmond!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by samuzee26: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Omo! Fear Election ooo, e too dey humble pesin.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Cantonese: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
OBIdients don reset Desmond Elliot brain ooooo. Chai.
Your excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, thank you for making our thieving and greedy politicians not to take us for granted anymore.

Sanwo Olu graduated from pointing to letter writing. No more stadium crowd. Na inside market dem waka enter. Politicians enter streets dey beg. Suddenly donating transformers, laptops, giving out jobs that they kept for themselves and their cronies. Chai this life sweet o.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Richy4(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Minjim:

He had apologised immediately .He is just apologising again.

I must say, some Yoruba people amazed me. You allowed yourselves to be convinced by Igbos that your own people are evil while SE paint theirs as saints
Imagine the same defense Peter gave on the Sars killing in Anambra, when Sanwo olu gave it, you insulted him.
Who do Igbos want with Lagos? Any small banter, they will say they must take Lagos. Take it and do what with it?
We know of many things happening in the West because Lagos is a cosmopolitan city. Do you know about all the atrocities in the East?
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
The way you switched stuffs that got nothing to do with tribes into your own comfort zone is so Amazing...It was like a miracle..

I can just imagine your type being a landlord..๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Sammyblacky87: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/
No worry, keep ur apology, if someone like you can commission plank bridge, u don't deserve another chance oga. Go back to ur Nollywood.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Burgerlomo: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Apology few days to the election, Chaii! Wetin youths voters card can not do never exist

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by limeta(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
YOU ARE MILES AHEAD OF THE LYING MACHINE OBI THR FRAUD.

CRYING OPPORTUNIST THAT WANTS TO USE END SARS TO CANVASS VOTES FROM THE YOUTH

THANK GOD HE FAILED WOEFULLY IN THE ELECTION

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN THAT COULDN'T ADD ANY MEANINGFUL TO ANAMBRA THROUGH OUT HIS 8 YEARS

Tinubu rigged win is not sweet to you guys
You looking at 4 good years of bitter life
I dont envy you .
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by mywells: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
He's acting drama,a formal Nollywood actor turn politician,under APC federal government you'll see agbero turn politician,iyaloja turn politician,eleran turn politician and so on and so forth in this CORN TREE wonders shall never size to end.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Autobot05: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

Guy you just made my morning ... grin cheesy is that real ??
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by spiralwedge(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.

You need to read to comprehend my friend. He apologised then. He is apologising again because of the interview.
The truth however is that your opinion doesnโ€™t count. We in his constituency know we are re-electing him, he has very well and it is our votes that count.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Rick9(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Too late to cry when the head is off. You never thought this day would eventually come right? You have tried, it's romeo go back home.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Livingstone124: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Peter Tsunami Obi. Thank you for reawakening the consciousness of the youths. We are taking back this country from these pot belly politicians

1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Goodconcept78: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
limeta:

I dont envy you .
a brainwashed youth that can't make research to check the authenticity of claim.

Everything made about your fraudulent candidate is equivalent to being bitter

Anuofia
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by spiralwedge(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
limeta:

I dont envy you .

Itโ€™s like all Igbos are trained to say this exact thing. Ohh, just some brainwashing.

Imagine, how delusional this sounds and just too pathetic.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by MrFly(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
its amazing how a father will be begging his children for food and the children are all saying NO... Roast!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by mywells: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Paying pension they never thought of all these while.
Cantonese:
OBIdients don reset Desmond Elliot brain ooooo. Chai.
Your excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, thank you for making our thieving and greedy politicians not to take us for granted anymore.

Sanwo Olu graduated from pointing to letter writing. No more stadium crowd. Na inside market dem waka enter. Politicians enter streets dey beg. Suddenly donating transformers, laptops, giving out jobs that they kept for themselves and their cronies. Chai this life sweet o.

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Nwodosis(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

All the way from Okija...
You get pvc? grin grin grin
Why are you then burning Okija people shops in Lagos knowing fully that they won't vote?
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by limeta(f): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2023
spiralwedge:

Itโ€™s like all Igbos are trained to say this exact thing. Ohh, just some brainwashing.

Imagine, how delusional this sounds and just too pathetic.

Only love can hurt like this
Used and dump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / Buhari: Attack On NDA Canโ€™t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Alex Badehโ€™s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.