Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29721 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by deltateam: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2023
moststylish:
who go feed you when you dey learn programming

You can work in the day and learn programming during the night or off periods.

Giving excuses is not a good sign.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by femicyrus(m): 5:27am On Mar 12, 2023
The most effective way to enforce cashless policy in Nigeria that is hitch free is for Nigerians to get credit bonus on each transaction made. Banks can't be debiting a charge for every transaction and Nigerians will expect cash to be in circulation after banks are already raking in millions from a forced cashless policy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by deltateam: 5:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
What I can say is that God will bless d man behind opay but as for first Bank and uba I pray u get d kind of service u render to ur customer

Please remove first bank from your list. They have been exceptional this period.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by DivineT: 5:41am On Mar 12, 2023
maasoap:

I don't have problem of cash shortage. In fact, I have given up to 200k to people around me and collected digital money (transfer) back from them, ranging from 500 naira to 20k per individual. Everyday thing, free of charge
Are you base in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by nedekid: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Me sha can do without cash.
10k new naira a paddy sent to 3 weeks ago, still have 7k of the owo.
Since corona, I got used to being cashless. Have several cards so one must work.
Anyway, I still have ₦5100 stuck with Fcmb since January for failed payment that almost got me stranded.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Olumighty123(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2023
You need to see how 100 and 200naira don become gold this days, people cherish am pass anything, I trekked from ojodu Berger, almost getting to aguda before I saw a keke stopped by my side to give me a free ride only cause I don meet am for Berger and asked if he go collect transfer and he said no, he gave me a free ride to ogba bus stop, I nearly collapse when I reach house cos it was the second long trekking for me that day.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by tete7000(m): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2023
This country has grinded to a halt. That in the midst of all these chaos, these failed leaders are still proud to say they govern a country like this still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2023
majesticguy:

Bro you just hit the nail on the head. As a front end developer you should be able to dissect and interpret a design with your head by just looking at it. By just looking at it you should be able to tell the margin, padding size, dimension etc...

And honestly, anybody who can't do this should just quit frontend.

Never ever think of quitting. Practice make perfect! Keep on practicing until you become what you want to become.
Never encourage anyone to quit. We learn day by day.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Brushstrokes20: 6:18am On Mar 12, 2023
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are hell bent on drastically REDUCING the Nigerian population by hook or crook! undecided

SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK! Such an irredeemable, SADISTIC, satanic, barbaric, bloodthirsty demon undecided.

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nefort: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2023
teewhydope:

If you know your onions, i see no reason why you should be scared. Tech companies knows how to weedout incompetent programmers using coding challenge, so you should rather focus on that. And if you feel the pressure is too high, learn solidity, golang, rust... you won't have a lot of competition unlike php, js, and mobile development
Do you think hiring companies give out code challenges to every candidate who applied for a position? Hundreds or thousands of candidates will apply and then they choose a few number to progress to the next round. From the things you said I should be the one telling you you ain't in tech and not aware of how things work. Please it's absolutely wrong for you to say their is space for every software engineer on Earth. Many software engineers are still unemployed. Just correct yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nefort: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Yungmil:
If you had the knowledge, were u not taught by someone?

My bro d sky is big enough for all birds to fly. If u want to go far kill dis mentality. We grow by lifting others.
Unfortunately everyone will not be lifted when the table is full. grin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Annahh(f): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2023
creatorsverse:
Bank way no dey work with cashless policy

I don trek from festac to igando with money in my account o, I can't do transfer.. the next day I open 5 different account with 5 different banks with all their mobile app

UBA owner will die of hypertension
cheesy
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by jaafree: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2023
I never knew the situation is as worst as this until, when I couldnt buy a sachet of pure water on my journey to katsina. We were five in number and none have cash with him , the weather was super hot and guys are dehydrating. undecided imagine a five hours journey , just imagine the torment.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Mrrock199026(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
. Am interested bro,09071921794
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by lizko(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Also we in the betting shop owners high cost of file and no sales.
Higgies:
May what Buhari and his cronies make us go through befall them and their loved ones too.

Wallahi all these caahless nonsense is really affecting sales. Bakery owners are majorly one of the worst hits.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Tunagee(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2023
chaloskyx:
What cash scarcity are you talking about ever since BAT won the election there has be available cash for every Nigerian please stop spreading false news BAT is working in fact i heard 1 Naira is now 1 USD the BAT phenomenon is now occurring if you dont have anything positive to say about our senile president i suggest you don't talk just observe

grin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by franugo(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:
if you want monie point POS, I am your plug

Your location?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by labi1977(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are hell bent on drastically REDUCING the Nigerian population by hook or crook!
SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK! Such an irredeemable, sadistic, stupid, senseless scallywag.

I just realised yesterday this evil man has been involved in coup & progroms since 1966 on down.

It seems he wants to cause chaos and destruction before he leaves Nigeria in flames.

I pray he truly hands over peace I hope so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by fawaz050(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Teach us Programming na. I'm a Finance major who believes all knowledge are within reach. I have learnt SQL on my own, but anytime I try Python, y head dey turn. but I believe I'll get it. I don't mind personal classed from you
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by labake1(f): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Pojomojo:
Which side?

Onitsha, Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Yseone(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Broh, where's your location?
I'm interested in the programming training

Lalami3232:

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ohams1985(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:
if you want monie point POS, I am your plug
please i need one

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by TreasureJunky: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Please I want to learn computer programming, and what's is my career prospect after learning it. I want a career change, is it a good career. ?
Lalami3232:

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by membranus: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Depot:
I have given out over 1 million new notes to people without charges . They transfer same amount.My business requires cash . I give out whenever I make sales as you I cant deposit in the bank for now. I want to stop giving by Monday because the scarcity is taking longer than expected and I want to travel to the village for Easter . So I need cash . Will start saving up by Monday . I cant travel to the village and be looking like mumu.

God bless you.

It is also a pharmacy owner in my area that is also helping me with small cash now and then. May the ALMIGHTY GOD also bless him too.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by maisauki: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Beware of Pick pockets.
Disaster is when you are several kilometers away from home and you realize your phones and every cash hidden inside every pockets in your clothes are all gone.

Na so e take happen for one bank laidat...soja come join line to use ATM. Ogaman no know when dem use knife or blade cut him pocket thief wallet, etc

On discovery, he was so pained and vowed to come back the following day
Second day come, oga com-but in a mufti! He tried to flash a bit cash in his pocket:bait wink and did as if he's not concentrating
As one guy wan thief the money laidis, soja catch am, beat am and bundle am on top machine go barracks grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Oyindamolah: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Check his signature. I am getting one by Monday tomorrow
franugo:

Your location?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Newusername(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Anunakeeh:

On the Long Run, The Hustle Isn't worth it because of the Bolded. Lagosians will teach you Unforgettable Lessons.

A Word is enough for the Wise.

You are right, but everything in life is a risk.
Good morning.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Jeferious: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2023
femicyrus:
I blame those going to court to get judgement that they expect will force this government to stop afflicting Nigerians.
Those also suggesting a protest are also wasting their time against buhari led government.
The only solution is impeachment but no one is thinking in that direction.

Buhari will even give Nigerians free pocket money using one funny policy once impeachment is on the table.

I
Only members of NASS can impeach Buhari. The best the common masses can do is protest,blockade and riots.

Brother, our society is not a sane one. Tactful insanity gets you things here

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by deltateam: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2023
mployer:

cheesy

I have made up my mind, I will start picking passengers with my car on my way to work, starting from Monday.

Until you get into trouble with union.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by peacefulhome(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
lol you go soon experience what were all experiencing unless you're a politician.

I can never. I know what am saying. So forget am.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Allisgud: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:

enlight me abeg, i dey interested, how do i go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.