Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29716 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ROK123: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's so annoying, and keeps getting worst everyday, coupled with the poor Network from banks, so frustrating!

Really don't know what the whole cashless is all about, Our leaders cannot get something right for once in this Country.
They care less anyway!!

This language of BUYING CASH is now normal shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by abimic(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
lavylilly:
A company in Lekki All departments work remotely.

Exactly, so it shouldn't be painted like it is only programmers that can work remotely.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Anunakeeh: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
babaoo:
This cashless policy has really dealt with me,over 90k hanged, access bank is holding 60k,gtb is holding 30k,just dis nite I transfer 3600 and the person is telling she never receive alert madam check ur balance she refuse,telling me dat she normally received alert what if bank no send alert nkor....plz anybody Sabi gtb email address where I can complain,the useless acct officer number I saw tru their app no gree pick phone.
I spoke with access care center ,I was told to wait 5 working dat but gtb care center just dey waste my credit..20min call customer no pick call

This is my greatest fear with regards to the cashless nonsense.

Bad Network will mess Up Peoples Transactions.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Efiosej: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
SMJay:
if you want monie point POS, I am your plug

I need
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Lacash: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
I don't know how I lost my last #50 I want to use to buy grind pepper to cook condition rice
Condition abi Aircondition RiceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's no longer funny
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zero eight one five one three four six five seven nine
Efiosej:

I need
Chat their agent
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Anunakeeh: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Newusername:

Way to go sir. Na wetin some people with car dey do for Lagos be this especially those wey dey go Island and always returning from same after the close of the day.
Na good side hustle. Be security conscious and alert in case of gbege.

On the Long Run, The Hustle Isn't worth it because of the Bolded. Lagosians will teach you Unforgettable Lessons.

A Word is enough for the Wise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Ransomtheking(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
pusapou:
I THOUGHT THEY STUBBORNLY CLAIMED they wouldn't. Listen these cashless has come to stay. All other countries are like that Nigerians learn by Force!
Come to stay where.wait make them swear town hall in make we know how far

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
labake1:
It's tiring
Person get money but can't spend, it's #300 per thousand in my side. Some do accept transfer but no network
Which side?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anunakeeh:

On the Long Run, The Hustle Isn't worth it because of the Bolded. Lagosians will teach you Unforgettable Lessons.

A Word is enough for the Wise.
The money you will use in repairing as a result of people rushing to enter or those that will be tearing you car seat to nasty things they do to your car interior door.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ezewealth(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
This cashless transaction just showed our commercial bank are nothing to write home about. E just opened up their yanse from A access to Z zenith. I kinda love this policy but banks need to up their games, small fintech microfinance banks seems to be better Dan them, although den don the Bleep up. And is getting worse every day.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by OceanEye: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Beware of Pick pockets.
Disaster is when you are several kilometers away from home and you realize your phones and every cash hidden inside every pockets in your clothes are all gone.

Such just happened to my brother and his friend who are away from home. May God keep helping them.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 2elliot: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nigerians don't know or understand the shit we are in. The Biblical prophecies about the distress of nations have begun, and also the unveiling of the man of sin. There is a global financial collapse in the horizon. Global leaders are sabotaging their countries' economies in order to bring about the global WEF great reset. Both internet and financial monetary systems will be shut down, and a new financial system will be unveiled. Only those who will take the mark of the beast will have access to perform in the new global Orwell's 1984 big brother totalitarian surveillance system. Welcome to the end of the world!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
2elliot:
Nigerians don't know or understand the shit we are in. The Biblical prophecies about the distress of nations have begun, and also the unveiling of the man of sin. There is a global financial collapse in the horizon. Global leaders are sabotaging their countries' economies in order to bring about the global WEF great reset. Both internet and financial monetary systems will be shut down, and a new financial system will be unveiled. Only those who will take the mark of the beast will have access to perform in the new global Orwell's 1984 big brother totalitarian surveillance system. Welcome to the end of the world!
What are you saying?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 2elliot: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
ezewealth:
This cashless transaction just showed our commercial bank are nothing to write home about. E just opened up their yanse from A access to Z zenith. I kinda love this policy but banks need to up their games, small fintech microfinance banks seems to be better Dan them, although den don the Bleep up. And is getting worse every day.
Cashless policy is a financial prison. You are being led to the Orwellian 1984 totalitarian surveillance system, like pack of sheep led to the slaughter. The satanic one world digital currency systm is being gradually introduced. But humanity is too blind to see. Humans will regret this costly mistake of handing down our freedoms to those luciferian globalist bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ARAGON22(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
ask your family, friends, colleagues, church members & neighbors

I have done that already sir but no reasonable response from anyone yet. 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
ARAGON22:

I have done that already sir but no reasonable response from anyone yet. 😭😭
I will see what I can do for you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ARAGON22(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
I will see what I can do for you.

God will bless you sir and were ever you squeezing out money from to help me, May God replenish it double and may your house-hold never lack or experience shortage of wealthy from generation to generations. Amen πŸ™πŸ™

I will really appreciate sir. God bless you sir πŸ™πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by RIDOO: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Agbor man. The man no do well.

E be like say na to trace him compound, tell him people make them follow am talk.

My brother if you can do this..Haa! You will save a lot of people from untimely death.
If na to beg...l beg make we go beg o"Ebe la n bosika ko ja Rona lo"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 2elliot: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anunakeeh:

This is my greatest fear with regards to the cashless nonsense.

Bad Network will mess Peoples Transactions Up.
Everything is being done on purpose to bring about a global financial collapse. The globalists are attacking fiat money on purpose in order to introduce their digital one world currency. Physical cash and gold are our freedom. We mustn't trade them for this deceptive digital and cashless freedom. If we lose this battle, humanity is done for. We are heading into financial prisons, where the state headed by the few will have absolute power over your rights and privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by teewhydope(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nefort:

The part I highlighted in bold shows you are truly the dumb one. Do you know how many experienced developers are currently unemployed? And are you aware that each job vacancy gets thousands of applications?

If you know your onions, i see no reason why you should be scared. Tech companies knows how to weedout incompetent programmers using coding challenge, so you should rather focus on that. And if you feel the pressure is too high, learn solidity, golang, rust... you won't have a lot of competition unlike php, js, and mobile development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
ARAGON22:

God will bless you sir Ma and were ever you squeezing out money from to help me, May God replenish it double and may your house-hold never lack or experience shortage of wealthy from generation to generations. Amen πŸ™πŸ™

I will really appreciate sir Ma. God bless you sir Ma πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dododawa1: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ikotun, ijegun and isheri Osun #1,000 =#300 deducted.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dododawa1: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ikotun, ijegun and isheri Osun #1,000 =#300 deducted.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 2elliot: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
What are you saying?
What I am saying is that what we are experiencing is a conspiracy to lead us into hell. Everything is done on purpose to cause our suffering. And also that the cashless policy is a trick to enslave us and strip us off of our freedoms.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
geraldamobi:
This issue of naira scarcity affects us in ebonyi state the more ,
For us to even buy cryfish now na war , business has been mute, please I need A pos machine
How do we waybill it you?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
shocked
dododawa1:
Ikotun, ijegun and isheri Osun #1,000 =#300 deducted.[i][/i]
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by dododawa1: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2023
EMEFELIE is from ( IKA ) South local govt, DELTA state(
IKA)in Yoruba mean (WICKED)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by sandygechy(f): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2023
A Korope bus driver gives me 5K cash every week, which takes care of transportation.I buy foodstuffs from a village market that sells everything and I simply transfer.May Buhari not happen to this nation ever again!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.