Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29713 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by evictor305: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Money has vanished from the system and I don't have any cash on me for weeks now. All i depend on is transfer and POS[quote author=lavylilly post=121645659][/quote]
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Amarita(f): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
This naira mata don taya me asswear..few days backed,I and my friends went to look for wer to withdraw some cash naso we trek like neva before...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buhari is fast taking us to the stone age where we trade by Barter. Wickedness is when you vote APC a third time. It is this election I know that a lot of people are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Teeroyzimma: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
I have given out over 1 million new notes to people without charges . They transfer same amount.My business requires cash . I give out whenever I make sales as you I cant deposit in the bank for now. I want to stop giving by Monday because the scarcity is taking longer than expected and I want to travel to the village for Easter . So I need cash . Will start saving up by Monday . I cant travel to the village and be looking like mumu.
@Efcc come and carry this one o
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cypress042:
I do transfers even if is 100naira. I don't know if am the one who feel like a big guy after buying and making outrageous transfer in public, then once i get home i will lament to my satisfaction, sometimes cursing Buhari and Emefiele.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Nefort: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
teewhydope:

You're either dumb or not into tech. Why would an experienced programmer care about newbies, the tech space is enough to accommodate everyone.
The part I highlighted in bold shows you are truly the dumb one. Do you know how many experienced developers are currently unemployed? And are you aware that each job vacancy gets thousands of applications?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Hydroxide(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
This past 1 week has been really difficult. I don't have anything else to say

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Minjim: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's strange, these traders are making us pay extra #50-#100 as transfer charges
Samsunny99:
Most traders now are now using POS machine so they could make sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Benjamin4388(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
6ixT8:
Today was the time I really felt this cash crunch hit. You would have money in your account and still appear worthless in your mind as most sellers don't do transfer.

All thanks to the indomie seller that accepted transfer and still squeeze out change for me.

All thanks to Buhari and Emefiele conspiracy to leave a legacy of shege behind. It's well. angry

Shay na the same indomie person 4 morrison alausa?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari is fast taking us to the stone age where we trade by Barter. Wickedness is when you vote APC a third time. It is this election I know that a lot of people are wicked.

We didn't vote for Buhari the third time. I voted for only candidate who called Buhari and Emefiele out and criticised the wicked policy. Other candidates lauded the policy. So, it was about the candidates, not political parties

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Ezmans: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
SMJay:
Meet market women with no bank account or meat sellers, then you will know you learning.
a millionaire like me with only 50 naira both home & abroad tonight, in serious painful mode tonight

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Williamwiseman: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Shut up! Bingo.

Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by lavylilly: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
abimic:

You can say that again, but it is not only limited to programmers, all departments in a company can go remote, depending on the company in question.

My friend with Google USA had been working remotely since she got the Job from the word go.

So not only programmers can work remotely, ALL DEPARTMENTS CAN WORK REMOTELY.

It is just to take your tasks into consideration before deploying the application.
A company in Lekki All departments work remotely.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by drezzyx(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
chaloskyx:
What cash scarcity are you talking about ever since BAT won the election there has be available cash for every Nigerian please stop spreading false news BAT is working in fact i heard 1 Naira is now 1 USD the BAT phenomenon is now occurring if you dont have anything positive to say about our senile president i suggest you don't talk just observe
May your life and the life of your generation be like whatever problem we are all going through in this country.
Since you wrote your life is better with apc govt.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
maasoap:

We didn't vote for Buhari the third time. I voted for only candidate who called Buhari and Emefiele out and criticised the wicked policy. Other candidates lauded the policy. So, it was about the candidates, not political parties
That means you voted APC that criticized what it deliberately created. And did your candidate still criticize the policy after the election. Why has the candidate now chose to remain quiet. A candidate that was okay when bag of rice skyrocketed from N8500 to 35000. A candidate that kept quiet when $1 is now N800. A candidate that supported SARS during END SARS protest.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by xristos(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
fergieboy:
Looks like this scarcity of cash come make naira get value small

Like last 3 month. Their was too much cash in circulation

When you go to club or occasion you see people abusing and spraying the naira anyhow

But now not anymore lol
Another good is, it will force majority to open bank account... All those pettytraders helping launderers should go open accounts.. one of the aims no of the policy
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by UncleAyo: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
I once did not touch a money for three weeks and could not do any trasaction. Up till now I cannot buy tomaoes, vegetables, fruits and others. My only saving grace is that I buy foodstuff in bulk... (but how many people can afford to by food in bulk?)

I once have to carry byke from one end of Ibadan to another end paying 4× transport fee to a family member's shop in order to access the little cash from which I paid the byke man.

Ussd transfer will not work too.

I once saw a guy (well dressed) on my way in search for cash (which resulted in futility). He was sitted beside on the road resting after he has trekked for several hours from wherever he was comming. I almost cried forgeting we were in the same situation cause I was trekking too.

I work from home, but I always pity those who commute to work everyday.

We have a lot of terrible leaders with no human feelings and who lack emphaty in this country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by N3TRAL: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
maasoap:

Thank you!

I'm happy that you have enough cash to fund those around you. You're a good person.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Sprinklepee: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=121645659][/quote] e con be like na warri the money nor dey at all, na God dey save us here.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by wolebest: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=121645659][/quote]

Not funny at all the stress caused by this cash scarcity.

Even my retired parents can't cash their monthly stipend to buy their supplements and do some cooking.

I had to now look for cab drivers who allow cash transfer to commute to and fro the office.

Small-scale businesses are badly affected.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by SMJay: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Adonko:
I want it and how do we go about ...it . here is my digit zero 8 one 3 2 one seven 93 forty nine.... Whatsapp
Dear Adonko,
Kindly check my signature / profile as to how to reach me. I don't want to get banned hence the reason I cannot drop my contact details

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Ajibade123(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
I really don't understand the level of wickedness of the seller that insist you must add charges to your transfer
As in bank will be charge me for transferring to you yet you are still expecting me to still be responsible for your own bank charges again

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by oka4ugoo: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Abeg where I fit learn this programming and other ICT stuff. I dey Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Yungmil: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nefort:

How can their be growth when it gets to saturation point?
If you had the knowledge, were u not taught by someone?

My bro d sky is big enough for all birds to fly. If u want to go far kill dis mentality. We grow by lifting others.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by KingofTheStreet: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
I shout!!! 20k to collect 12k... Emiefele no go die better death

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Anunakeeh: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lalami3232:

But no be everybody brain fit carry the Stuff.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by SMJay: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
whysquare4real:
how much is moniepoint POS?
Thank you for you message. Kindly get across to me via my profile.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Ransomtheking(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
SMJay:
if you want monie point POS, I am your plug
How much
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by SMJay: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
kingjoe:
how much and how can I get it.
Dear KingJoe,

In a bid not to get banned by Nairaland mods, as one of the rules of this section not to post advert, to avoid being banned. Kindly reach out to me via the number on my signature.

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ROK123: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's so annoying, and keeps getting worst everyday, coupled with the poor Network from banks, so frustrating

Really don't know what the whole cashless is all about, Our leaders cannot get something right for once in this Country.
They care less anyway!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Cost Of Establishing A Primary And Secondary School? / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.