Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience (29700 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by eleniyan2020: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
which of the programming?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2023
grin
dododawa1:
EMEFELIE is from ( IKA ) South local govt, DELTA state(
IKA)in Yoruba mean (WICKED)
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Anunakeeh: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Pojomojo:
The money you will use in repairing as a result of people rushing to enter or those that will be tearing you car seat to nasty things they do to your car interior door.

Lol I once experience LIVE how they stole one Uber Guy's phone at Ikate Elegushi who Just wanted to do Sharp Sole to Iyana Woro based on say he don close for the day Hustle.

The first guy that entered through the back door took the phone of the Uber Driver which he kept in between the front Seats. The thief Immediately opened the other door and alight Immediately. It was after few seconds the Uber Driver noticed but the Thief have quickly crossed the Road to the other side and disappearedgrin

Come see as the Uber Driver dey sweatgrin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Pojomojo: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Lol I once experience LIVE how they stole one Uber Guy's phone at Ikate Elegushi who Just want want to do Sharp Sole😂

The first guy that entered through the back door took the phone and opened the other door and alight Immediately. It was after few seconds the Uber Driver noticed but the Thief have quickly crossed the Road to the other side and disappearedgrin

Come see as the Uber Driver dey sweatgrin
You see that Ikate-Elegushi na den of thieves, you gas open your eyes otherwise them go run you street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Anunakeeh: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Pojomojo:
You see that Ikate-Elegushi na den of thieves, you gas open your eyes otherwise them go run you street.

Lol You sabi Well Wellgrin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Godsonkemz(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2023
God has been faithful despite the scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Polynek(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2023
How many I won Tok abeg grin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Minjim: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2023
What baffles me is why traders using pos are now adding transfer charges of up up 50/100 to the money we pay.
Two places I bought from at the market today added pos charges of #50.
The third tried to add #100 but I refused to pay. As such I couldn't buy the goods
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by adeyanwale5(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2023
I trekked from Adeniji Adele to CMS bcuz of this cash scarcity like that wasn't enough 2 days later i trekked from Oniru beach gate to IMB to Idejo back to Oniru beach, i don suffer no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by jumper524(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2023
One benefit of this cash policy is that it has made weed consumption drop to the lowest and also increase the literacy level of Street hustlers. Men now know how to use POS.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ARAGON22(m): 12:43am On Mar 12, 2023
😭
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ARAGON22(m): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2023
😭
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ARAGON22(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2023
😭
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ObiDatti85(m): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Buhari took us back to 1985

I heard some persons are into trade by barter.
Sachet water is now two for N50

Something buhari met at N10 per one

I rest my case
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by THEMORALMEN: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2023
I don't even know what paper money feels like anymore on a person's hand.

Even my kids pocket money are being done electronically
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by chaloskyx: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Lol me wey i don japa leave your yeye government to you
drezzyx:
May your life and the life of your generation be like whatever problem we are all going through in this country.
Since you wrote your life is better with apc govt.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Harrykn: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2023
moststylish:
who go feed you when you dey learn programming
Me in you selling abgado and garri for Ilesha grin
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by soliddust2020: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Openair:

Boss, I'm interested in programming. Please, can we link up ?

Boss which programs
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Anunakeeh:

This is my greatest fear with regards to the cashless nonsense.

Bad Network will mess Peoples Transactions Up.
nah Emiefele ogun go kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:16am On Mar 12, 2023
peacefulhome:
I have never for once experience what naira scarcity. Am just lucky Sha. Most times,I give out cash to people who desperately needs it, because am so certain that I will get another cash to run for the week ahead.
lol you go soon experience what were all experiencing unless you're a politician.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:18am On Mar 12, 2023
spiralwedge:
See all mofos obidients crying on this thread. But y’all supported the whole currency thing just because the manipulative Obi supported it too. Y’all think you were doing Tinubu, na una selves una dey do.

Even Obi don abandon una, he’s seeking his selfish interests at the tribunal. Obi’s true colours suddenly came out.

If you want a SE aspirant, go and woo Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Frank Nweke Jnr and Charles Soludo.

But you see this Obi? Naaahhh. I don know am since 2007/2008. He is no good, he’s only pretending now
people change uno, he might be a different person now
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Smartguyboy(m): 3:20am On Mar 12, 2023
The last time I saw cash was on 11 February #500
And yesterday someone gave me #100 .

I can’t pay #4,000 to get #10,000 that too much and pure wickedness just happy my estate you can buy something worth #200 and pay with pof or transfer.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by CodeTemplar: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:
Thank God say I be I.T personnel oooooo, else I for suffer premium suffering. For 3weeks now, I've been working from home.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by CodeTemplar: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2023
I try to buy in bulk, even if it is guguru and groundnut.
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Josephfidelis(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
My parents waybill 30,000 naira cash for me weekly.

I'm the lucky few.

I share it with my guys.

I rarely use cash though except for barbeque, fresh meat, fresh fish, fresh vegetables and fruits.

abeg push me #500 bro .
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Dcaliphate(m): 5:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Lalami3232:

How and where do i learn it?
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Josephfidelis(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2023
peacefulhome:
I have never for once experience what naira scarcity. Am just lucky Sha. Most times,I give out cash to people who desperately needs it, because am so certain that I will get another cash to run for the week ahead.
can I get like #500 from u abeg. Omo e hard for me now
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by deltateam: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Higgies:
May what Buhari and his cronies make us go through befall them and their loved ones too.

Wallahi all these caahless nonsense is really affecting sales. Bakery owners are majorly one of the worst hits.

Yeah but I observed that most businesses or provision/food stores that started accepting transfers are picking up now in sales. For example there are shops in my hood that just started accepting transfer. I bought more than I would have done if they weren't accepting transfer up to 3x to 5x.

Transportation are the most affected as they travel literally empty especially those that don't stay in parks. Even those that stay in parks have reduced trips.

For me I bought something through transfer but the owner didn't receive it immediately. I had to wait for about 10-15 minutes before she confirmed it.

I hadly have more than #3000 cash which is mostly spent on transportation and small purchases especially for those that don't accept transfer like borehole water.

Some pure water companies now accept transfer, so I patronize them by buying up to 10 - 15 bags of water at a time. Gas accepts POS debit.

I don't go out much meaning I get to spend less. The banks are the most visited now as the roads are almost deserted. It's a ghost town.

Beggars are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by ikemesit4477: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
I don't know how I lost my last #50 I want to use to buy grind pepper to cook condition rice
abeg which one be condition rice!🤣🤣
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by femicyrus(m): 5:18am On Mar 12, 2023
I blame those going to court to get judgement that they expect will force this government to stop afflicting Nigerians.
Those also suggesting a protest are also wasting their time against buhari led government.
The only solution is impeachment but no one is thinking in that direction.

Buhari will even give Nigerians free pocket money using one funny policy once impeachment is on the table.

I
Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by Brushstrokes20: 5:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Too numerous to mention,
but one thing is certain...
The DIABOLIC DUO of the LIFELESS lucifer and emeFAILURE must ROT IN THE HOTTEST PART of HELL in the fullness of time undecided undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The doomed herder is all shades of disasters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.