Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? (1504 Views)

Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit / Are Angels Of God Same As Holy Spirit? / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
I would love to understand this... But I tend to shy away from topics like this... grin

How would you summarize this? Like, as a faith or religion.

Joining a Religion is a Bad IDEA. Except there is a Religion that thrives on Scientific Research and has zero tolerance for Dogma. Religions by Design are tools of Spiritual Warfare Architecture, a serious mental war is what they are designed for. Cos Religions will keep you ignorant till the end of your mortal existence.

Faith thrives in ignorance, you believe what you do not know, you have faith in things you can not process the dynamics.

Religion can be a tool, but be careful about concucted lies in them and the ignorant dictation of things early hybrids did not fully understand.

4 Likes

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by lymelyte(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Been roaming the Universes searching for Source of Energy and how to harness Energy to tangible financial assets.
Nice grin.. You have been missed.. Any new discovery?
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Joining is a Religion is a Bad IDEA. Except there is a Religion that thrives on Scientific Research and has zero tolerance for Dogma. Religions by Design are tools of Spiritual Warfare Architecture, a serious mental war is what they are designed for. Cos Religions will keep you ignorant till the end of your mortal existence.

Faith thrives in ignorance, you believe what you do not know, you have faith in things you can not process the dynamics.

Religion can be a tool, but be careful about concucted lies in them and the ignorant dictation of things early hybrids did not fully understand.

I'm atheist. I'm curious. smiley

What I wanted to know was where you got what you wrote. Did you come up with it? Or you read it someone? Or?
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
■ Now, you think the scriptures have hidden meanings? When I told you that, you called my theory bullsh**.
■ Again, make your argument without any assumption. Take what was written as it is.
■One reference? Of course he was called such. Is he not a warrior angel? The defender of Israel and God's chosen? What would they call him if not that? In the book of revelations, he's described fighting Satan and his demons.
■ Heaven of course... Does God live in the sky? Would the final battle take place there too?
1. Hidden meaning? Scripture does not have what you call "hidden meanings" but rather contexts that one has to pay close attention to and rightly so given the books were written over several lifetimes and peoples. undecided

2. What assumption? undecided

3. Warrior angel? God's chosen? where is this from? Also, who were Satan and demons against Israel in the Old Testament? undecided

4. Which Heaven? God doesn't live in Heaven though. Instead, Heaven is described as His throne room and the earth his footstool by Isaiah. So, did this war you speak of take place inside of the same throne room where God sits or where? undecided
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Hidden meaning? Scripture does not have what you call "hidden meanings" but rather contexts that one has to pay close attention to and rightly so given the books were written over several lifetimes and peoples. undecided

2. What assumption? undecided

3. Warrior angel? God's chosen? where is this from? Also, who were Satan and demons against Israel in the Old Testament? undecided

4. Which Heaven? God doesn't live in Heaven though. Instead, Heaven is described as His throne room and the earth his footstool by Isaiah. So, did this war you speak of take place inside of the same throne room where God sits or where? undecided

I'll bite...

1 and 2. You're still assuming. You once told me to take the origin story (the most ridiculous of them), as it is... No meaning, no context, no nothing. So do the same. We're not going to analyze anything. What you read is what the writers meant. Period.

3. Not against Israel but against God at the end of days!!!! Angels fell with Lucifer in the Bible and there would be a war (clearly predicted) between God and the devil. The Israelites called on Angel Michael to defend them because he was a warrior and protector. They needed to, with all they endured. So calling him the Prince of Israel isn't abnormal.

4. Where doesn't God live?

Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: “’Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,’ who was, and is, and is to come.”

God is praised for all eternity in his throne room. Why does he need to leave? To play golf? undecided
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
xx
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

My Story of the Search for God and the meaning of Life has span decades. I have personally been attacked by Extra Terrestrial Beings for spreading this messages and that is when I realized that I am not supposed to spread the information about the Reality of this Simulation. You are permitted to know, but to spread it is termed illegal by the Designer of this Reality. During the period of this attacks, I lost billions, so I can share the information with you, but you might be attacked. So you have to decide.

I have been Theist, Atheist and Pantheist on this route. I was Atheist for 10 years but what occured to me was that Energy shared similar Characteristics as 'God';

God has no Begining and has no end: God can change forms and can be formless. Energy can not be created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to another. So I started thinking that Pantheism could be it, then one night it hit me.

If God is Energy, what is the Source of Energy? What caused the Source to Exist? What is the Actuator that set the Energy in motion?

That opened a different world for me, I know there must be a Source for Energy, I know there must be an Actuator. An Actuator must be Intelligence. Intelligence must have an organizing principle, a Mind. A mind can be multi-dimensional. being multi-dimensional therefore means that Actuation of this System comes from a System outside this one.

When I found myself this Matrix and had a glimpse of the alternate Reality more real than this world, I got connector to a Higher Level of Consciousness while still being here.

Be ready. You have passed the first step by becoming Atheist, but do not be dogmatic in atheism, because I found something that I am not supposed to share. but only do so as a parable. It is my alibi to the Landlord of the Planet. grin grin
I just stumbled on a thread you created with another account. I'll go though it. Thanks! grin
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
I just stumbled on a thread you created with another account. I'll go though it. Thanks! grin

That can not be me. Where do I have time to sit on nairaland and chat? I am too busy for such nonsense.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
■I'll bite...1 and 2. You're still assuming. You once told me to take the origin story (the most ridiculous of them), as it is... No meaning, no context, no nothing. So do the same. We're not going to analyze anything. What you read is what the writers meant. Period.

3. Not against Israel but against God at the end of days!!!! Angels fell with Lucifer in the Bible and there would be a war (clearly predicted) between God and the devil. The Israelites called on Angel Michael to defend them because he was a warrior and protector. They needed to, with all they endured. So calling him the Prince of Israel isn't abnormal.

4. Where doesn't God live? Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: “’Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,’ who was, and is, and is to come.” God is praised for all eternity in his throne room. Why does he need to leave? To play golf? undecided
1. There is a context to the origin story and the meaning is as indicated in the writing. In the same way, there is a context to what we are discussing here and the meaning is found in what is in fact written. Even the writings in the book of dream vision that is Revelation has context to them that needs to be respected if one is to in fact understand what is written. undecided

Micheal is introduced as a prince of Israel, one who advocates on behalf of Israel. How did Michael go from being that to becoming an archangel? That detail is found nowhere in scripture and for good reason because the stories of Michael are of myth. undecided

3. Just so you know, the end of days described in Revelations 12 vs 1 - 17 describes that which took place up until God's Old Covenant Judgment which happened about 1900 years ago. undecided

There are no angels that are recorded to have fallen with Lucifer. For one, lucifer is a myth instead Jesus Christ is depicted as the brighter morning star - Revelations 22 vs 16. Yes, Jesus Christ is instead the Lucifer in Scripture. Also, your claims that the Israelites called on Angel Michael to save them are undecided also of myth. You need to read scripture making sure to pay attention to the context in order that you do not continue to confuse these ideas with what is in fact written. undecided

4. If God were indeed for eternity in that very throne room that is Heaven, where you also believe that a war broke out between the angels and the devil, how exactly did that happen? Did the Devil and his angels invade the throne room, followed by an army of angels who then proceeded to battle them all while God who sat there for eternity watched them disturb His peace? grin
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

That can not be me. Where do I have time to sit on nairaland and chat? I am too busy for such nonsense.
. Are you hiding? I'm not smart

This isn't yours?

https://www.nairaland.com/5222792/reality-simulation-within-greater-simulation#78971670
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is a context to the origin story and the meaning is as indicated in the writing. In the same way, there is a context to what we are discussing here and the meaning is found in what is in fact written. Even the writings in the book of dream vision that is Revelation has context to them that needs to be respected if one is to in fact understand what is written. undecided

Micheal is introduced as a prince of Israel, one who advocates on behalf of Israel. How did Michael go from being that to becoming an archangel? That detail is found nowhere in scripture and for good reason because the stories of Michael are of myth. undecided

3. Just so you know, the end of days described in Revelations 12 vs 1 - 17 describes that which took place up until God's Old Covenant Judgment which happened about 1900 years ago. undecided

There are no angels that are recorded to have fallen with Lucifer. For one, lucifer is a myth instead Jesus Christ is depicted as the brighter morning star - Revelations 22 vs 16. Yes, Jesus Christ is instead the Lucifer in Scripture. Also, your claims that the Israelites called on Angel Michael to save them are undecided also of myth. You need to read scripture making sure to pay attention to the context in order that you do not continue to confuse these ideas with what is in fact written. undecided

4. If God were indeed for eternity in that very throne room that is Heaven, where you also believe that a war broke out between the angels and the devil, how exactly did that happen? Did the Devil and his angels invade the throne room, followed by an army of angels who then proceeded to battle them all while God who sat there for eternity watched them disturb His peace? grin
Heaven is more than God's throne room obviously, he has no reason to wander around tho. So he sits there listen to them sing all day and night. But who knows what heaven is like?

Btw, you wrote trash.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
. Are you hiding? I'm not smart

This isn't yours?

https://www.nairaland.com/5222792/reality-simulation-within-greater-simulation#78971670

Sorry about that. I thought I had shut down this. That is some 3 years ago. I have evolved beyond those levels and I can not guarantee that there are no conjectures those posts but should be a good guide.

I usually delete my accounts but I guess I may have lost access to the e-mail I used to set it up. Which is why I am surprise that I left a footprint.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
■Heaven is more than God's throne room obviously, he has no reason to wander around tho. So he sits there listen to them sing all day and night. But who knows what heaven is like?
■ Btw, you wrote trash.
1. Since when did Heaven become more than God's throne room, abeg? undecided

2. You continue to post ideas that aren't of scripture, ideas born of delusions of men. All I can do is tell you what scripture says instead. undecided
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Sorry about that. I thought I had shut down this. That is some 3 years ago. I have evolved beyond those levels and I can not guarantee that there are no conjectures.

I usually delete my accounts but I guess I may have lost access to the e-mail I used to set it up. Which is why I am surprise that I left a footprint.
grin

Oh! It's alright... Thank you.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
grin

Oh! It's alright... Thank you.

Go through them, it will be useful to your understanding since you are already atheist. Do not believe them. Belief is silly. Know them.

1 Like

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Where's Dtruthspeaker? undecided
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Where's Dtruthspeaker? undecided

Just touched down.

Hashabiah has given you the answer I would have given you, then you asked this

Banilla:

But does it not terrify you? That even in heaven, there's the risk that you or others could sin against God and be punished so harshly; banished to hell to spend eternity a demon.

Does that mean we are inherently evil? All of us, even the angels who have existed before the devil and hell. [/b]

If you had overcome sin here then you can overcome it anywhere. He that is trusted in little can be trusted with much.

Satan is called devil because devil means "the-evil" ((D'evil) like D'day is "the day and Satan got man to eat "the evil", so we are inherently evil.

But we are not going to the new heaven and earth (not heaven) with this corrupt substance that makes us, but with a new one. And the Bible Said "just like angels" which means Angels do not have evil as shown by the Genesis Fall.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan is called devil because devil means "the-evil" ((D'evil) like D'day is "the day and Satan got man to eat "the evil", so we are inherently evil.

But we are not going to the new heaven and earth (not heaven) with this corrupt substance that makes us, but with a new one. And the Bible Said "just like angels" which means Angels do not have evil as shown by the Genesis Fall.

If angels do not have evil, how could they commit sin?

Plus, Lucifer had already committed the sin of pride long before Adam and Eve... So sin had already existed before they ate the fruit. Also, why would Lucifer sin? Adam and Eve were tempted, but there was nothing to tempt Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Sapiens1: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Banilla,

There is a THEORY OF EVERYTHING that provides Accurate Answers to our imperfect, yet perfect world. This world, and its local Designer God by its Rights of Ownership of Earth has right of non-interference from Prime directive.

You can not tell an Entity and its Team of Beings how to run its own Simulation, but there is a Supreme Intelligence, which many call Amighty God. So there is massive confusion on Earth about God, Gods, Amighty God and Supreme All that is collective consciousness and intelligence of Exitence prior to Creationism.

The answers to your questions in a nutshell are;

The God of this Universe is a Sadist and sometimes he does great things.

The Bible talks about several Gods, so many people think its a story of one Entity, but not true. The story of Adam is misunderstood so being born in sin should be reproduction via disobidient chanel (Biological) which was not the original plan of the Eden landlord.

Angels, Demons etc are names you ascribe to Extra Terrestrial beings based on their character, but Angels can do bad and Demons can do good. They are not just bipolar but multi-polar, they all serve themselves and higher purpose. They can serve humans too if you know how they function.

Yes Yes, there are greater evil beings and greater good beings. It is like me using Bulldozer to destroy the ant hill to build a house for humans, the ants call me Greater Demon, but I am solving Accomodation Challenge for humans.

Yes, the God of this world is capable of evil, he is the designer of this matrix, so he has full rights.

Only ignorant people think Heaven is the last destination, it is a mental bus stop for those who believe in it. For some Earth is Heaven, it is a state of mind. Just as hell is a State of mind.

If we are talking about Heaven as Location in Space-Time or Time Space, one needs to know if we are talking about Heaven within our Universe or outside of it, because I know Mars was Heaven before we blew it up during the wars in Heaven and we flew down here and fight the original beings that were and take over the planet.

Why do you think we tear down forests and destroy ecosystem just to make it fit for us? We are Aliens to this place.

Why do you think we eat any animal in sight, because during war, we eat whatever we see and we are addicted to that food from DNA.

Like I said, there is theory of everything.

Please sir I am a big fan of yours. Please can you teach me how to astral project? I don't know where to start..
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sapiens1:

Please sir I am a big fan of yours. Please can you teach me how to astral project? I don't know where to start..
Tones of articles on Youtube, Tik tok and search engines on how to do that.

Some people project using psychelics, mushrooms, Ayuasca and other drugs too. So if the natural process is too tough, understand that you can access the realities using any means, There are even chants that tunes your pineal gland to open you up to alternate Realities.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Sapiens1: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Some people project using psychelics, mushrooms, Ayuasca and other drugs too. So if the natural process is too tough, understand that you can access the realities using any means, There are even chants that tunes your pineal gland to open you up to alternate Realities.

Thanks sir. When I succeed in achieving that, I will let you know.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse would you answer these questions?

Can angels sin against God?

If they can, doesn't that challenge God's authority as the creator and ruler of all that exists?

How could Lucifer sin (pride) when he was still the angel of light and not yet the devil? Who or what tempted him to defy God?

Is heaven an imperfect place?

2 Likes

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Sapiens1: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Sir sorry for this question. Is it possible to use cannabis to astral project without smoking them? Just like putting it in a drink or something like that. And if is true how is it done? I have searched videos and few sites it seems contradictory and I am befuddled by some explanations. Thanks as I anticipate your reply.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sapiens1:

Sir sorry for this question. Is it possible to use cannabis to astral project without smoking them? Just like putting it in a drink or something like that. And if is true how is it done? I have searched videos and few sites it seems contradictory and I am befuddled by some explanations. Thanks as I anticipate your reply.

Cannabis deprograms the nervous system and also entrain brainwaves for neurotransmission. If taken in excess it can expand your consciousness and open the floodgates of data stream decryption to mind. I am ignorant of its effectiveness for astral projection. I will like to research on that.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Sapiens1: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Cannabis deprograms the nervous system and also entrain brainwaves for neurotransmission. If taken in excess it can expand your consciousness and open the floodgates of data stream decryption to mind. I am ignorant of its effectiveness for astral projection. I will like to research on that.

Sir Is there any method I can employ to make a successful projection?
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by TheBillyonaire: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Sapiens1:

Sir Is there any method I can employ to make a successful projection?

The Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) has a practical step by step approach to it. Eckankar is great on Soul Travel too. You might want to become member of these spiritual organizations if you want guidance into the spirit world or alternate realms, with Guidance.

But if you want to venture into those realms alone without guidelines you just have to go through the steps which are all over the internet from search engines.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Sapiens1: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

The Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) has a practical step by step approach to it. Eckankar is great on Soul Travel too. You might want to become member of these spiritual organizations if you want guidance into the spirit world or alternate realms, with Guidance.

But if you want to venture into those realms alone without guidelines you just have to go through the steps which are all over the internet from search engines.

Okay sir I will try
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by tctrills: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:

I have a few questions...

Can angels sin against God?

If they can, doesn't that challenge God's authority as the creator and ruler of all that exists?

How could Lucifer sin (pride) when he was still the angel of light and not yet the devil? Who or what tempted him to defy God?

Is heaven an imperfect place?

Thanks!
First about heaven being an imperfect place? We don't talk about imperfect places rather we discuss imperfect people. Also remember that God would create a new heaven and a new earth and the formal one would be remembered no more.
The same way you are allowed to sin against God and challenge his authority is the same freedom given to angels.
No one knows who put evil in the heart of Lucifer, that's yet to be revealed
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Banilla:

I'm atheist. I'm curious. smiley

What I wanted to know was where you got what you wrote. Did you come up with it? Or you read it someone? Or?

No wonder you only flow with those that mock faith but it's OK when something doesn't have any meaning to you that doesn't necessarily mean others won't be interested.
Faith in itself is not something that interests all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Banilla: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you only flow with those that mock faith but it's OK when something doesn't have any meaning to you that doesn't necessarily mean others won't be interested.
Faith in itself is not something that interests all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

Have I ever mocked Christians? It's not my fault most don't understand the Bible.
Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Banilla:

Have I ever mocked Christians? It's not my fault most don't understand the Bible.

It's a pity that you're among those who failed woefully to understand the Bible!

Most of you have a totally wrong expectation of what Christianity should produce in the society instead your main concern is what God should do for you individually, that's where most people like you missed the import of that book! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Banilla:
Do you understand the bible? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Go To Heaven / Jesus Fantasy / Why Has God Been Keeping Quiet Over My Predicament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.