Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63416 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by bennybuhari: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is pained. Just masking up
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by DKM123: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
This one is just an egotistical immature mind. He can no longer be taken seriously..
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by viodemus: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike the rigger. You think say you win, f Atiku while at it - entitled northern mentality. You just righed Nigeria to derailment and 90% chance of breakup.

igbos shouldn't owe for what the north or islamic west borrowed and stole.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by SaintLucia: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2023
spencekat:
Na for gubernatorial poll,e dey hot for Rivers.
He can only be hot for a cry cry baby that used ethnicity and religion to deceive himself and not a Wike that promised he will deliver River for APC but won all the Senate seats and House of Rep for his PDP candidates. Politics is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by spencekat(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
SaintLucia:
He can only be hot for a cry cry baby that used ethnicity and religion to deceive himself and not a Wike that promised he will deliver River for APC but won all the Senate seats and House of Rep for his PDP candidates. Politics is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu grin
Ask Rivers people to give you the narratives especially in 2015 gubernatorial polls.Presidential elections in Rivers have always been cool,that is devoid of blood letting violence.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by StreetFight: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

Reno Omo Kirikiri said it was Emilokan Tinubu who broke PDP into pieces
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by BarrElChapo(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
What if, just what if, Atiku later becomes president after all these ? How’s wike gonna survive ?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by CodeTemplar: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Such a toxic character. Thank God you are far from power once again.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ekhai(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2023
WHEN I TOLD SOME FOLKS LAST YEAR THAT GOV NYESOM WIKE WILL WRECK THE PDP BOAT, THEY DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME. THEY SAID ATIKU WILL WIN WITH OR WITHOUT RIVERS STATE VOTES. WHAT'S THE OUTCOME TODAY. PDP IS NOW COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN SOME STATES OF THE FEDERATION. THAT'S THE POWER OF THE MAN EMPEROR NYESOM WIKE.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by xplicity1(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2023
wiked wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Menclothing: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Greedy Atiku that ticket belongs to wike pr obi
Pdp got divided into 2 lp and old pdp making win easy for Apc

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2023
This Wike no even wise
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Ceenachi:
In as much as I want Atiku to loose the election because of his stubbornly picking up the presidential ticket of the PDP after the party zoned it to the South but at the same time not happy with Wike Always ranting, it's a sign wike lack sleep, he lack peace
He wants to be the king maker of Rivers politics but we will resist him in a way he'd be baffled

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by mrksquare: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440546/drinking-40-year-old-whiskey-atiku-marched-inec-protest-wike/

When you have a dipsomaniac as a governor that is always swimming in 2 for 7 highness.

After drinking he will now start making noise like radio without frequency
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike behavious and utterances call for corcern. he is behaving like a child lately. this is not the original wike i use to knw.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by zinaunreal(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Druggie
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by tballeyy(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2023
kettykin:
Always drunk, useless demagogue, 40 years old fool
must u abuse elder..abi he use ur money to buy it? I beg go to church and pray
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by PopsiAde: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
God bless you abundantly for this.
Spirit and blood did not reveal this to you.

MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Fawazzz: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

I agree with you.
If he Had Obi and G5 he would have been president elect

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by PoliteActivist: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

You forgot the magic of rigging. As if Tinubu truly won.
Forgone story ko, forgtony story ni
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by bhella10: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is a living legend. His name will be etched in the political anals of Nigeria. The wicked producer grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highchief1: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440546/drinking-40-year-old-whiskey-atiku-marched-inec-protest-wike/

lol I love him.Eveeybody cannot be quiet to actions.In atiku and Okowa next life if them see wike them go careful.He has his short comings but don’t we all?

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by popesco123: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Oga this your garagara ends in few weeks. Even if you go APC, you will remain politically irrelevant.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by QuotaSystem: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.

You forgot Kwankwaso?

Without Kwankwaso mopping up Kano votes same way Obi mopped up the SS and SE votes that would have gone to PDP as usual, Atiku would have been a headache for Tinubu.

Obi, Kwankwaso & Wike contributed significantly to Asiwaju’s victory.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highchief1: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Cajal:

Atiku will also continue to regret his actions against WIKE which has consumed him
u wouldn’t have replied him.The little boys of today in nairaland don’t know the meaning of losing a battle and winning a war.wike lost the battle but win the war.He has retired atiku and Okowa.if he plants his successor,nobody can claim wike has been retired.as we speak Okowa is fighting to plant his successor and his chances are low

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2023
mumu man! 40 years old whiskey worths 4.5 million naira, you dey use Rivers state money dey shayo, little wonder you’re emaciating.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by chudez0147(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2023
This guy should close his mouth already.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highchief1: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Walai:
I guess Wike have deliberately decided to retire to state politics like Ibori.
He is politically dead nationally
not true bro.U don’t follow politics.Do u know how many ppl he just sent to Senate and reps?Outside rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by SaintLucia: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2023
spencekat:
Ask Rivers people to give you the narratives especially in 2015 gubernatorial polls.Presidential elections in Rivers have always been cool,that is devoid of blood letting violence.
Same River people were there when Wike delivered his state for Jagaban and also delivered his state for his PDP candidates at the Senate and House of Rep levels. Politics is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by onuman: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike, what you achieved so far, is power remaining in the north.
Old and sick Tinubu as decor in Aso Rock while Buhari cabal continues to pilot the affairs of Nigeria, that's what Mahmood rushed to announce, and Buhari asked others to go to court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.