Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63470 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by XerXerz: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Whisky
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Cajal(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
u wouldn’t have replied him.The little boys of today in nairaland don’t know the meaning of losing a battle and winning a war.wike lost the battle but win the war.He has retired atiku and Okowa.if he plants his successor,nobody can claim wike has been retired.as we speak Okowa is fighting to plant his successor and his chances are low
Correct and adequate
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by CursedOsuPigs: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Don't worry, I would quote you when it starts

Quote me when it starts🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Starz825(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
I've been following Asiwaju for a long time, and I don't see how he would openly associate with Wike or Fayose, no matter how hard they try. It makes me wonder who will be Wike's ally in the future. He's destroying all bridges.
I don't know about wike
But fayose is tinubu's boy any day any time...
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by gassbee: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
I've been following Asiwaju for a long time, and I don't see how he would openly associate with Wike or Fayose, no matter how hard they try. It makes me wonder who will be Wike's ally in the future. He's destroying all bridges.
Apc cannot bring such character into their gathering, they can only use him to achieve their aim
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by reddingtonblack: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
Everybodi get their time to drink, happy , protest.
Some people go even get their time to disguise themselves wen dem wan run.
One sure thing be say a new Nigeria is set to be born and no bi tinubu go head am.

If the youths are clamouring for a new Nigeria then we must do away with old politics and old faces.
Anyone in politics for more than 10yrs in not eligible to lead a New Nigeria and that is why we sane youths stamp our feet on the ground if we must change we must do it right.

There is no where in the world a 62yr old man will suffice as the face of youth, peter obi can not represent a generation that differs from the generation he belong. Even our parent don't see life the way we see.

The sane youths of Nigeria denounce Peter OBi as a representation of youths undecided
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by bluediesel03: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Really
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by madapcmod: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:

Really? But he can associate with Femi Fani Kayode, MC Oluomo? What's the difference between them and Wike?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by tfelicityk(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
There is different between paramilitary security politicians and call to bar politicians...
The difference is clear... Gov. Wike added 7up to the 40years whiskey he claimed he drank...
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Harrynight(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike take a chill pill Na, Haba!!!
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Walai(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
He openly showed hate for the North.
As for his reps and Senators, their victory is not sure and the party is not backing them in the law court this time

highchief1:
not true bro.U don’t follow politics.Do u know how many ppl he just sent to Senate and reps?Outside rivers.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Calimuzik: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Well wike has always been at the top of his game as for Atiku he allowed men that had nothing to offer pitch him against his destiny helper
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highchief1: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Walai:
He openly showed hate for the North.
As for his reps and Senators, their victory is not sure and the party is not backing them in the law court this time

ok o
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by kwen1: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Aldol:
Wike na man

Which kind man...a useles one he be.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by peoplewww: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike, my kind of guy. If you want to be an agboro, wike will give it to you. You want to be civilized? He's there. The man is an all-rounder. Very good multitasker.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Carthaporo: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Cajal:

Atiku will also continue to regret his actions against WIKE which has consumed him
atikus will not regret anything about wike because wike was greediness for power that's is to say wike was not campaigning for the southeast to produced any presidency cos if he did so he would have support peter obi of labour party Atikus on regret is peter obi and kwankwaso leaving PDP and dats what cost PDP wike is now a relegated politician dats why all the FG governors fail to win Any election for themself thinking will will campaign for dem
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Everyone here woth an opinion on Wike. But if you were in his shoes you would hate PDP and àfikún especially for life.

2019 to 2021 when PDD were suffering, lacking funds it was Wike who stood up, funded elections, funded courts and all that to help PDP. Now the old fool suddenly came from dubai with his useless goons who couldnt help pdp from dying for 4 years to steal the ticket from him

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Olatara(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
id4sho:
Werey on the loose, PDP must be regretting why wike was not suspended for his antiparty activities undecided

Well it's with southern money most especially Niger Delta states money that's used to fund presidential campaigns. Wike was in control of first/second war chest state finances . PMB has stop Atiku s cash cow. Wike was not will to bend, I hope okowa didn't misuse Delta funds undecided
Hehehe, did you mention Okowa?

That one don finish Delta State money grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Mcadamson: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Wiked Wike... Peppering them like hot pepper soup grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Machinegun91(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
And the whiskey drunker is drunken. Stewpid fool
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Wike is annoyingly hilarious cheesy grin

Aswear the guy get very bad mouth in an extremely funny way
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Tee2027: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us. Wike you be man. I have always like you and will remain so you really pepper dem especially those Hutu and Tutsi untrained hitler kids of pardution.

Dem don lule together wicked selfish presidential aspirants, Jah shamed dem all. Dem go wait for 8 good years if dem born any of their miscreant make dem enter street to disturbs our peace Endsars massacre will be a child play and nothing go happen.

Shey una no dey hear word if life don tire you enter street and gone too soon.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
What are you saying?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Drbarmes(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2023
President Ahmed Bola Tinubu, pls make this man minister of information.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Wike is obviously a nairalander and has no shame. I pity the woman that married him. So arrogant and immature. All the nonsense he’s doing is making him look older than his age

Do u know what a loving couple wike and his wife are?
What is the arrogance and immaturity there?

Ur doing as if u have never savoured the sweet aura of victory/ revenge.

Everyone has.

It's his time to talk and make noise so let him do so.

After all the people he's making fun of also promised to deal with him. This is politics.

The battle may not be over, but for now wike has won.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by LikeAking: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Does anyone know how much a 40 year old whiskey would cost?

I million naira
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
Wike the drunk

If you don't talk for one day you would die abi

U, na once a week u dey talk?

Become a politician, a popular one at that in the midst of a battle if u will not talk every minute.

When last u hear from rochas, Amaechi etc?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by HIPROFILE(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.

Oga Tinubu did not win the election he did not fulfil all that is required to be anounced the winner the manipulations and compromise with INEC aside.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2023
BarrElChapo:
What if, just what if, Atiku later becomes president after all these ? How’s wike gonna survive ?

Till then .
For now , let him enjoy the moment.

It's like when jay z dropped takeover.
People though Nas was finished.

Then he came back with Ether .
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Ally for what?what are you talking about?
What has this got to do with Tinubu
Tinubu associated very publicly with Wike
He went to his house ,praised him in glowing words and When he was leaving Wike even carried him like a baby into his vehicle
Is it when Wike kisses him in public you will see association?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by REVOLUTION2018(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Be careful of anyone who shakes you but doesn't look at your face.

Those people are the most wicked in human race, they will even laugh with you 😎
Anyway, what is good for me not good for Em...
Atiku should be extra ordinaryly mourning that loss, owo ti wo igbo🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2023
U guys Shud leave wike to enjoy his time.

What is wrong with u guys?

If it was atiku that made jest of wike nko?

It's politics. Shots were fired.

For now, wike has won.

Let him talk.

After all they threatened to deal with him.

Now he has left them speechless.

Like Nas said in his song 'speechless'

Left 'em speechless (speechless)
Just like when the judge read the sentence
Threw your life away in minutes
Left 'em speechless (speechless)
The bounce back is the greatest feeling
When they thought that you was finished

Make una leave wike o.
Na who win dey make mouth. Even if it's for a minute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.