Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63540 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by thaoriginator: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike the wickedest grin
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Reloadedisraelp: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I told them wike will have the last laugh,they were saying rubbish..... Calling wike all sort of names..... atiku only u six defeat grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ComeToJesus: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Politicians only protect their own interest for their political survival and in the process hoodwink the entire State into thinking they are fighting for them.

Till they kingdom come, masses no go ever get sense.

Politicians are the real Yahoo Yahoo boys.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by babaijebue(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. Jagaban has arrived
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Scalphunter: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
How did we ever get here, where are decent people in this country, how on earth did this tout become a governor of a great state like Rivers, they are taking us backwards, adults acting very idiotic and irresponsible.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by asiwaju60: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Ode!.It will not take you 5seconds to cure your stupidity and ignorance..Post the drink with manufacturing date 1983/product package date 1983 and. Expiration date 2023. Since e full market.
Guy it seems like you don't know what you're saying, Even some drinks are older than 40 years
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Faber(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
I've been following Asiwaju for a long time, and I don't see how he would openly associate with Wike or Fayose, no matter how hard they try. It makes me wonder who will be Wike's ally in the future. He's destroying all bridges.

Asiwaju can even trust Obi than Wike. He called Wike a Chameleon right in front of Wike.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by NaMe4: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
but they can bring FFK and Omisore and Malami and Orji Kalu and Akpabio and Gandollar

No intelligent politician would not want to associate with a loyal, strategic and blunt character like Wike. Not to talk of a strategist like Jagaban.

Without sentiment, these two are so far the most strategic politicians in the South.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ajog1: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.
All what you wrote up there doesn't fling Atiku. His biggest regret of all time was yielding to Obj plead for 2nd term
Where Obj had to kneel down, begging for another term, with the promise of allowing him take over.
As at 2003, Atiku had the support of the whole northern Governors, and most southern governors. That was the easiest way for him to aso rock- a golden chance to been Nigerian's president lost.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Throwback: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
ajog1:

All what you wrote up there doesn't fling Atiku. His biggest regret of all time was yielding to Obj plead for 2nd term
Where Obj had to kneel down, begging for another term, with the promise of allowing him take over.
As at 2003, Atiku had the support of the whole northern Governors, and most southern governors. That was the easiest way for him to ask rock

That is very true.

But also informative that some have political power due to the office the hold. Outside of that office, they crumble easily.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Reloadedisraelp: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Scalphunter:
How did we ever get here, where are decent people in this country, how on earth did this tout become a governor of a great state like Rivers, they are taking us backwards, adults acting very idiotic and irresponsible.
what is dis one saying.... A governor dat can put smile on ur face with his joke even if he didn't perform his duty,ist a bad governor? ...ok name what ur governor have achieved dat governor wike haven't achieve?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Johnjustice: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by davidluv(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

Keep quiet jare! Under the circumstances as it were, there wouldn't have been a southerner that would have defeated a Tinubu. Like you you stated in your nonsense submission,With buhari's outright failure,The only force that would have dropped down Tinubu without too many post election complexities would have been an Atiku A.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by 77up(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Walai:
I guess Wike have deliberately decided to retire to state politics like Ibori.
He is politically dead nationally
Don't conclude yet...
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by godofuck231: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike just got a new job so he burnt down his old working place , soon he would be washing toilets in the APC ,his old job would look like that for a Prince
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by John4B: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who read the trash to the end, what's that drunk saying? I know he won't be making sense but boasting as usual.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by emilo2bad: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
Everybodi get their time to drink, happy , protest.
Some people go even get their time to disguise themselves wen dem wan run.
One sure thing be say a new Nigeria is set to be born and no bi tinubu go head am.

May be it will be head by emergency lovers of Nigeria aka IPOB
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by THEMORALMEN: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
You have already done the damage.
Oga take a chill pill and shush 🤫
Haba ranting like a girl dats just got her virginity taken.
U Bleep atiku and pdp ambition up, so take a bow and chill.
Pls
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by amp01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Walai:
I guess Wike have deliberately decided to retire to state politics like Ibori.
He is politically dead nationally
Who national politics help?
Wike has been in government, since 1999,what else does he want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.