Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63511 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ajog1: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Obasanjo showed him native Yoruba intelligence and military intelligence
Yoruba say if you kneel to greet a dwarf it will not make him taller
Sun Tzu said when you are strong act as if you are weak. When you are weak act as if you are strong
Even if he did not agree for the kneeling Obasanjo could have killed him and nothing,absolutely nothing will happen
Atiku is not destined to be our president
I agree say no be small wayo Obj play am.
Kai, we ought to learn from experiences of this men oh.
Come and see OBJ on his knees before Atiku and some govs who came to tell him they were supporting Atiku.

All the arrogant, or proud attitude of 'i no fit kneel for anybody, na man I be' was tossed aside when his second term ambition was threatened.
Obj's ego got bruised and them pity am allow am continue grin
In the end, OBJ never honoured his agreement, rather they became arch-rivals in throughout their 2nd term.
At the 2nd bolded, Atiku is a strongman. Forget that talk
In all fairness, Atiku has been a gentleman; even though I didn't vote for him this time.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ubimagos: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121672176]Everybodi get their time to drink, happy , protest.
Some people go even get their time to disguise themselves wen dem wan run.
One sure thing be say a new Nigeria is set to be born and no bi tinubu go head am.

[/quote
Keep dreaming till 2031, then you will realized that your candidate was not even supposed to be on the ballot in the first place.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by MSesan: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who JAH bless, no man can cause!

When God love the person you hate, you're completely finished!

Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ajog1: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Men say and do worse to get women to open their legs.
But not to knee and be begging the women in the presence of others.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
I'm never a fan or supporter of Wike, but the truth be said...the guy was denied the president ticket because of some selfish members of PDP. Wike sponsored and did everything for PDP past years, he held the flag so tight and a man from dubai came to hijack the ticket from him. And now some are blaming him for not supporting LP or PDP. The guy did his calku and supported a man Nigerians needed at crucial time like dis when the ship is already sinking.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by am5635: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is a very bad looser. Atiku is more matured, he is rather been childish.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kadara.... Destiny so called "if you throw a cutlass up 200 times it will land with its flat surface"
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Idiko1: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

Also included along the bolded is the sense of misguided entitlement to the throne by the politicians from northern region of Nigeria. So crass and idiotic endeavor has seen the end of PDP as national political party.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
am5635:
Wike is a very bad looser. Atiku is more matured, he is rather been childish.
explain........
Childish
Oga no childishness in politics
Do you watch the PDP primaries if No go back to the drawing board before you comment

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Idiko1: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Injera:

What if, should have, could have na medicine after death.
Tinubu to rule 8 years, ibo to rule 2057

And you humanly believed Nigeria will hang around still 2057. Most Nigerians are basement fools.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Cyprian71(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
This comment is "meaningless" ; from your point of view 'wike' is still mourning, if I may ask atiku has lost to tinubu while wike leads PDP won massively In rivers State so who should cry harder?
You and I Know that Atiku cries harder because he has lost everything tinibu, while wike wins big in rivers. Besides wike has never lost an election in his political career; meanwhile while Atiku had lost countless time, it's highl time he should stop contests for elective positions. ✌️
Just a candy advice 🙏🙏in peace.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by nedekid: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
So you say if a "mourning" man drinking 40 year old wiskey. undecided
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by frog12: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
you must like this MAN. he's bold and takes no nonsense.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by FireUpNow(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike and PDP is like Tontoh Dikeh and Churchill
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by rafcrown(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Atiku can become
Pres. Of CAMEROON.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Onitola2: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
but atiku dey cry too na, sey obi carry part of him vote, then BAT rig d remaining one
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Nwodosis(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
nedekid:

So you say if a "mourning" man drinking 40 year old wiskey. undecided
Na make believe happiness Wike dey act
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by sweetjohn(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny .
His own destiny! this is why you struggle your life to do... To achieve a thief destiny. Bros, what about your own destiny? What about your children and children unborn destiny? Abi you sold all their destiny just for one thief to achieve his own destiny. Chai!
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by BIEYA: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike can't make heav*n Na bad man e be 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by chris51(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

You are on point. At least Atiku will stop contesting
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by OsasMorrison: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Very soon Wike will be completely mute. Time shall tell.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Atlantis585: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
No wonder he is always sounding drunk anytime he speaks. Wike has created so many enemies for himself and I wonder how he will survive after his immunity wears off - more especially if somehow Atiku gets in as president.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ajakuai(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440546/drinking-40-year-old-whiskey-atiku-marched-inec-protest-wike/

You wasted good 8years of Rivers State people without employment in the state. Hunger and agony amidst the timing youths of Rivers State while you and your Rumuokprikom community live large at the detriment of the people.

You went into bridge building contract with Julius Berger company because of your greediness and selfish interest to amass Rivers State wealth only to yourself as an agent. We all know how Julius Berger bargain contract with you people(50/50).

No promotion of civil servants, no employment for good 8years of your administration.

The only one you did with RSU and IAUE were done based on your community (Rumuokprikom) and that of political V.C Okey Onuchukwu and his Emohua community people.

God will surely punish you people here on Earth.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by consumer: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
you are very right especially if he had remained in PDP and had supported Jonathan 2nd term instead of Buhari APC Atiku wouldn’t have been in this mess he found himself by now he should have been doing his second term now see where greed has landed him Wike is never his problem Greed is Atiku problem and he paired with a failure in person of okowa who is a nit wit in Southern Politics that cannot even deliver his own state for their party what a shameful outing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.