Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63500 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by kaymart: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
princeemma69:
I am wondering about the future of Wike. He said he will never leave the party but fights his enemies from inside. One thing is certain, Wike cannot be in control of PDP again
He will

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Greatlee54: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.
grateful
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Buksaylor: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440546/drinking-40-year-old-whiskey-atiku-marched-inec-protest-wike/

Wike did not insist that power must come south...if Atiku took him as vice would he has told the chairman to resign of power should also come south?
I wonder why he thinks that we believ him.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by consumer: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
id4sho:
Werey on the loose, PDP must be regretting why wike was not suspended for his antiparty activities undecided

Well it's with southern money most especially Niger Delta states money that's used to fund presidential campaigns. Wike was in control of first/second war chest state finances . PMB has stop Atiku s cash cow. Wike was not will to bend, I hope okowa didn't misuse Delta funds undecided
Delta State money of course when they dangle the VP to that Mumu Governor what do you expect he emptied the State treasury for Atiku and Dino Melaye now and the ugly Governor even pummeled the rubber stamp Assembly to approve 120billion in one seating now the useless Governor is now Lamentation by name now and he paid big time for betraying the southern people.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Misterone: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ceenachi:
In as much as I want Atiku to loose the election because of his stubbornly picking up the presidential ticket of the PDP after the party zoned it to the South but at the same time not happy with Wike Always ranting, it's a sign wike lack sleep, he lack peace
No, Wike is the kind of person that likes punishing disobedience to the fullest. He's that kind of person that sees you bleeding and will rub aboniki on the sore. Wike takes no prisoners. You're either for him or against him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Vic74real: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is all you do....drinking and ranting.Your voice don tire all man.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Throwback: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
sweetjohn:
His own destiny! this is why you struggle your life to do... To achieve a thief destiny. Bros, what about your own destiny? What about your children and children unborn destiny? Abi you sold all their destiny just for one thief to achieve his own destiny. Chai!

Anambra youths are languishing in Asian jails as they embraced crime to escape the wickedness and poverty that Peter Obi unleashed on them when he was Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blaise26abj(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

If Obi won the PDP Ticket and northerner Muslim was picked as the Vice . The election would have been very different .

However I just think Nigerians were just tired of the old systems (PDP and APC ). Obi was just lucky to be the person chosen by tired Nigerians and Labour Party was just there to benefit ! If a much credible person came forward (eg Osinbanjo ) in another party , the dynamics would have changed again .
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by id4sho(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
consumer:
Delta State money of course when they dangle the VP to that Mumu Governor what do you expect he emptied the State treasury for Atiku and Dino Melaye now and the ugly Governor even pummeled the rubber stamp Assembly to approve 120billion in one seating now the useless Governor is now Lamentation by name now and he paid big time for betraying the southern people.
120B loud oooh, efcc waiting for him shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Iamzik: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
There is a wind of change about to sweep Nigeria

It was look like a movie to many

It would result in dismantling of corrupt politicians

It would end the politicians careers of many

Unfortunately wike would be affected

You would see it when it happens

I believe you and Ive been saying this also.
All this generation of theveing politicians will be retired this year. I don't know how it will happen but I have a strong conviction that the country cannot continue this way
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by condiz8: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.

Shut ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by mightyhaze: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku will never forget the wickedness of Wike.

Atiku will never forget how Obi deprived him of block votes from SouthEast, South-South, and Northern Christians.

Atiku will never forget that what he pursued in 6 attempts was accomplished by Tinubu in 1 singular attempt.

Tinubu is greatful to Obi and Wike for helping to deprive Atiku votes and paving the way for the realisation of his own destiny.
'Greatful' ko greatness ni

Worry about your state/country institutions that can easily be bought over by the highest bidder.. Obi nor wike should not be object of worry to your little cunning minds..
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by focus2727(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
the way obidients are mourning their lost to asiwaju.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by nedekid: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:

Na make believe happiness Wike dey act
Ha, my guy, nothing like make believe happiness there oh. He did not get the PDP ticket, neither did Atiku win the presidency. Any I hear wike has been promised minister of petroleum.
Omo, never feel for a man that drinks 40 year old wiskey, abi how much do you think a bottle will cost? Man will sit and drink 2bottles ie drink two 08 camry and belch grin
Nna, have you seen the cloths he wears? Bispoke Saville row.
Abeg, forget those politicians. They are made for life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Alpharey: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
The governance is about the masses, not about Wike or Atiku. So how does your drinking of 40 years change the economy of Nigeria to better the plight of the masses. Pls enough of Wike this, Atiku that.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Softmirror: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Wike is obviously a nairalander and has no shame. I pity the woman that married him. So arrogant and immature. All the nonsense he’s doing is making him look older than his age

AM GLAD HE CHOSE WISELY
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Throwback: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Greatlee54:
grateful

Corrected.

Thanks!
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Gaskiya77: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
What Atiku did to PDP and to Wike was wrong. He did not keep to the terms of agreement on power to the south 2023. Atiku, Tambuwal and the Sultan all wanted Power back to the north after a Fulani northerner but WiKe sense of good judgement countered their myopic way of thinking about Nigeria. Why must they choose to have power to themselves only?. WiKe, I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by DEMARCO1: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Be careful of anyone who shakes you but doesn't look at your face.

That's correct. The picture speaks louder than Words
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by DMerciful(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
APC won because INEC was compromised and rigged the election. Get that into your head and not this rubbish you're saying
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Kingpin1000: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
DEMARCO1:

That's correct. The picture speaks louder than Words
It was same way He hugged Peter Obi, when He went to Port Harcourt
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Myself2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
So what ?
Treacherous man. Betrayer of Peter Obi.
Drink on, no be your way ?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by gassbee: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
but they can bring FFK and Omisore and Malami and Orji Kalu and Akpabio and Gandollar
yes these ones are even more preferable n more intellectual dan dat guy
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by maxzzo1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by sweetjohn(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Anambra youths are languishing in Asian jails as they embraced crime to escape the wickedness and poverty that Peter Obi unleashed on them when he was Governor.
And you in Nigeria, Hope you can go to bank to withdraw you Kobo if you even have any. Hope you can go to filling station to buy fuel if you even have a car or generator. What have you ever achieved in your life as a Nigerian or a tribal Yoruba idiot?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Was the election free and fair? Didn't Atiku win? Did you think tinubu won?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by stevio(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Fraud alert
Nwadu:
You will drink odogwu bitters after Saturday... Just dey play.

Ellluuuuu PPP. We move

Do you know that I can help you monitor your spouse's social media messages (Whatsapps, phonecalls and even Facebook) messages and get them delivered directly to your own phones

I am @ zero eight one one three 077 one 67

The world is now a digital global village
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Napata77: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Does anyone know how much a 40 year old whiskey would cost?

Big money. Vintage.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by shegz24(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Wike is obviously a nairalander and has no shame. I pity the woman that married him. So arrogant and immature. All the nonsense he’s doing is making him look older than his age

Wike is not a simp; any woman he chose to marry would adore him for the rest of her days.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by shegz24(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Jagaban of SouthSouth
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Subtle77: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Charity they say begins @ home, dey shame for your own papa, leave Nyesom Wike alone, his children like their father the way he is, Nonsensical Wailer.

At least you responded.. 😊
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Winnersunited: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440546/drinking-40-year-old-whiskey-atiku-marched-inec-protest-wike/

When Peter Obi said that some millionaires and billionaires usually come to government to drink expensive champagne, that a bottle such champagne cost as much 400k, some people said he was lying. Do you how much the 40-years-old whiskey will cost. That's what Wike drinks with public fund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.