Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63515 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Tonalphs(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
grin grin grin I love the fact that Wike is having a field day and every PDP is lamenting. Blame greedy Atiku for it. Y'all hating him are pained. Man will still be relevant in politics till thy kingdom come. He's not Ibori

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Pickmycall: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Is there any punishment for an electoral rigger?Wike should be jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Padipadi(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
Na Atiku dey mourn o. Wike dey catch cruise
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
gassbee:
Apc cannot bring such character into their gathering, they can only use him to achieve their aim
but they can bring FFK and Omisore and Malami and Orji Kalu and Akpabio and Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Me dont think whiskey was stored for 40years lols. Its just a 40years old whiskey brand jawe. Scotland, UK brand , Johhnny walker for example don pass 180 years sef. (Introduced 1820)
You don't know,obviously
Why not research or be silent
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by PastorandMentor(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike the goat
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Afamed: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Only a mad man from upper Iweka would have thought Obi will win the Presidential election where Tinubu and Atiku were main contestants

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Tony4000: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is shameless, I have no business with a shameless man

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by emperordelis(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2023
blowjohn:

And don't forget, wike was Initially the one they suggested for the VP slot.

And unfortunately Wike is that adversary you don't want to get down with..He isn't scared of hitting below the belt and playing extremely dirty while being all dramatic and arrogant about it...
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

What are you saying? Johnny walker is 200years old whiskey/alcohol brand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Walker
It is nothing to do with the brand. What are we talking about and what are you saying
You are talking off point
Whiskey is aged in wooden casks for decades and there are many 40 year old whiskies on the market. It is the wood over time that gives it a unique taste
Even older bottles come up for auction from time to time going for over £100000
People invest in such things for their children .40 years is a long time. The person who puts in the barrel will be old when it matures but his children will benefit

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by TechguyBlog: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....

Seriously... I don't know what people was thinking... Everyone was happy obi or another influential southern will be on the ballot for PDP.. This would have crumble APC no matter what they sell with tinubu it wouldn't have sell.... Why are they stuck with Atiku?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Adeadegbagi(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
politics!!!
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Rexxie234(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Wicked Wikecheesy
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
emperordelis:

And unfortunately Wike is that adversary you don't want to get down with..He isn't scared of hitting below the belt and playing extremely dirty while being all dramatic and arrogant about it...

But he tries to be fair in reasoning.
Infact the man is not after eating and not working which is important. He always wants to see progress.
Atiku cannot control him or try and do nonsense in any form.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by simplesearch: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
Wike the drunk

If you don't talk for one day you would die abi

You actually think he was drinking a forty year old whiskey? or just an analogy of a fool at forty. Wike with his foul mouth.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by EazyMoh(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2023
emperordelis:

Honestly I feel the last minute betrayal by Tambuwal was what really broke Woke,not even his final loss to Atiku,that betrayal really bleeped Wike's head up and since then Dude became something else.

Honestly that betrayal was unforgivable. I don't know what Tambuwal was thinking burning such a an ally and friend in Wike to support Atiku.
Now that they have failed Tambuwal has killed his future politics in national level. Nobody would trust him in an alliance.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by kaylardz(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....
With Tinubu, a Yoruba Muslim in the race, only a northerner with a United PDP would have defeated him. If PDP had mistakenly given obi it's ticket, Tinubu, with his Muslim Muslim ticket would have beaten him with a very wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
simplesearch:

You actually think he was drinking a forty year old whiskey? or just an analogy of a fool at forty. Wike with his foul mouth.
why couldn't he be drinking 40 year whiskey?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

No alcohol or beer or whiskey already packaged in bottle in the factory/production line, has a shelf life of 40years. Products expire.
Packaged in bottle or wooden casks or carton, or whatever, Expiration date is clearly written.

Mtchew. Which many 40years old drink from package date plennry for market?? If u even see alcohol or bottled drink or wooden cask drink on Amazon or Walmart with manufacturing date 1993.u go gree drink am? Thats if u even see am sef.
NAFDAC or FDA in case of usa , go don sanction the shop owner , destroy such products off shelf.

unless its some special kind of artillery/artifacts market for displaying relics of past time /souvenirs from old time.then l can understand if peeps go to such market to auction for such relics for 1miilion dollars

People who are clueless argue the most vehemently about what they do not know
You clearly don't know and want to appear like you do
Why not spend 10 minutes to research the issue
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by joachimnkenchor(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Wikepaindem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Zangalee(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2023
This is exactly how to taunt foolish people out of sane society. Atiku does not have shame for picking up presidential ticket. Weldone Wike!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

No alcohol or beer or whiskey already packaged in bottle in the factory/production line, has a shelf life of 40years. Products expire.
Packaged in bottle or wooden casks or carton, or whatever, Expiration date is clearly written.

Mtchew. Which many 40years old drink from package date plennry for market?? If u even see alcohol or bottled drink or wooden cask drink on Amazon or Walmart with manufacturing date 1993.u go gree drink am? Thats if u even see am sef.
NAFDAC or FDA in case of usa , go don sanction the shop owner , destroy such products off shelf.

unless its some special kind of antiquities/artifacts market for displaying relics of past time /souvenirs from old time.then l can understand if peeps go to such market to auction for such relics for 1miilion dollars

You do not know
You do not know that you don't know and are arguing blindly
Reminds me of Broda Shaggi
How difficult is it to admit that you do not have a clue?
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
Amen
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by tabaralph: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

I swear down you took every words from my mouth and you nailed it,also ayu is a greedy old fool, they both played into wike hands.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Oga post the nonsense drink for sale with manufacturing date/package date 1983 or forever remain silent
I will not post anything you are an empty barrel and rabble rouser
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

How difficult is it to post drink for sale with product manufacturing date 1983? And expiration date 2023? Post the drink or forever remain silent.

Go to Google
It will not take you 10 minutes to cure your ignorance
I am not your researcher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.