Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest (63541 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2023
U guys Shud leave wike to enjoy his time.

What is wrong with u guys?

If it was atiku that made jest of wike nko?

It's politics. Shots were fired.

For now, wike has won.

Let him talk.

After all they threatened to deal with him.

Now he has left them speechless.

Like Nas said in his song 'speechless'

Left 'em speechless (speechless)
Just like when the judge read the sentence
Threw your life away in minutes
Left 'em speechless (speechless)
The bounce back is the greatest feeling
When they thought that you was finished

Make una leave wike o.
Na who win dey make mouth. Even if it's for a minute..

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by blowjohn(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2023
emperordelis:

Honestly I feel the last minute betrayal by Tambuwal was what really broke Woke,not even his final loss to Atiku,that betrayal really bleeped Wike's head up and since then Dude became something else.

And don't forget, wike was Initially the one they suggested for the VP slot.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by HIPROFILE(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
id4sho:
Werey on the loose, PDP must be regretting why wike was not suspended for his antiparty activities undecided

Well it's with southern money most especially Niger Delta states money that's used to fund presidential campaigns. Wike was in control of first/second war chest state finances . PMB has stop Atiku s cash cow. Wike was not will to bend, I hope okowa didn't misuse Delta funds undecided

No bro ATIKU should rather be regretting why he refused to ask Ayu to step aside.

In issues lets always look at root cause first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by 2016v2017: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....
Atiku is a desperado and can never be president

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wike is still mourning his loss to Atiku and he will mourn it for life.
Just like Peter Obi will mourn his loss to Bola Tinubu for life? I beg Oga Wike, make I get just one long glass of that your 1983 whiskey, make I take see front like you grin.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Ejimsolex(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is a stupid man
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by 2016v2017: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2023
kettykin:
Always drunk, useless demagogue, 40 years old fool
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Ejimsolex:
Wike is a stupid man
Ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients still in severe pain?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Subtle77: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Wike is obviously a nairalander and has no shame. I pity the woman that married him. So arrogant and immature. All the nonsense he’s doing is making him look older than his age

Infact, I dey shame for the man... Very Immature ooo, and to even think that he is a governor... Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by 2016v2017: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Walai:
I guess Wike have deliberately decided to retire to state politics like Ibori.
He is politically dead nationally
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets, check my signature.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highoctane: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Wike is obviously a nairalander and has no shame. I pity the woman that married him. So arrogant and immature. All the nonsense he’s doing is making him look older than his age
Humor and satire that is what will keep him alive, his wife Aleruchi Wike stands like a rock besides him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Subtle77:

Infact, I dey shame for the man... Very Immature ooo, and to even think that he is a governor... Tueh
Charity they say begins @ home, dey shame for your own papa, leave Nyesom Wike alone, his children like their father the way he is, Nonsensical Wailer.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by highoctane: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=2016v2017 post=121675471][/quote]
Forbes put him at $600million dollars cooling green backs

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Does anyone know how much a 40 year old whiskey would cost?
very wide range
Anything from £150 -7000 in Shops but collector items can sell for crazy amounts at auction
Funny thing is there are a lot of counterfeits to scam fools with more money than brains
Either complete counterfeit or rebottling with genuine used bottles
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by samwillyco1(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2023
This man must be highly on drugs

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by 007lss: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku greediness destroyed him, in life not every opportunity is for you to grab, there are some opportunities that look good outwardly, but are destructive, pdp had the opportunity of producing the next nigeria president especially with the failure of buhari's govt, Atiku should had influenced the pdp in chosen a marketable southerner and match the person with a popular northerner and by also making sure there is no division in the party, it would have been a foregone story by now because pdp would have won easily....
that's exactly what happened, after eight year of north government they still want to continue and use another eight years, it's the turn of south, very simple

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
See hypocrites
When Atiku mock Wike calling him chicken many were clapping
When Melaye was rolling on the floor it was funny
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by spiralwedge(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

I love Wile mheeennnnn

Lagos needs a governor like Wike wey go pepper Igbos and send them packing without looking face. Just do some laws, and they will packing their bags like refugees
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2023
sauceEEP:
It can only be Glenmorangie, the oldest whiskey.

No
Glenbioakpor
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Tonalphs(f): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:
You said it as it should have been. Even APC Keyamo said the same thing. If PDP had even given Obi and a good northerner, there wouldn't have been the birth of Labour party which divided the votes. Tinubu won with 37% votes. Meaning majority didn't want APC back in power.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by stanisbaratheon: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
This goes to confirm the fact that Wike is a drunk. Amaechi was right afterall. grin
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by samwillyco1(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

Atiku wasn't but Wike was and still selfish, Atiku agreed with their initial agreement of zoning the party's ticket to the South East but Wike refused to the agreement.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Rullybiz: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
Everybodi get their time to drink, happy , protest.
Some people go even get their time to disguise themselves wen dem wan run.
One sure thing be say a new Nigeria is set to be born and no bi tinubu go head am.

Yes no b Tinubu go head am ,na ur papa go head am
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Spanki(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by abimic(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

Greedy people only think of their pocket, their goals even if it hurts everyone.

Everything's always about them them and them always. They're very dangerous people to be with.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by dedonfranco(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
What happened in Oyigbo showed how wicked you are as a man.
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by JimohMomoh: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

You nailed it.
GREED
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by omonnakoda: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Kwankwaso and Wike Finished Atiku
Apart from those two states Atiku lost out on Rivers funds

Tambuwwal is a betrayer and is finished now
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Wike e do na😂😂😂😂
Re: Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest by Zetty177x: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
MikoB:

Atiku s greed ended PDP. Why did he think power will return to the north again after Buhari a Fulani? U said it all. .they should have featured Obi or any other Southerner and A powerful northerner...the rest would have been history.. Atiku's coming out was very stupid and foolish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.